[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
AWWWW! I want more already. I already know this drama is going to tear my heart apart. The feels are already here. The first episode was already a sweet and sorrowful feeling. The second leads seem to have a bitter romance going on...oh I can't wait for the second episode already

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
What did I do to deserve this? :cry1:....my modem is broke, I need to buy a new one so now I am using other source for Internet. I thought I could watch DotS on Viki for Eng sub but no I could not watch it today 2/24 because I don't have a pass which costs $3.99/month. I don't watch many dramas so I will not sign up for one so now I have to wait 2 more weeks 3/9 to be able to watch today's episode....why why having no Internet is torturing already & now the tortuous wait for Eng sub of DotS....Aaahhh, I am sad & mad :cry:.

@peace, that is great that you found a website to watch DotS. Is Eng sub available? There is one more episode for this week which is tomorrow. DotS airs Wednesday & Thursday.

@Kikichue1, where did you watch DotS?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ms.Zoe said:
What did I do to deserve this? :cry1:....my modem is broke, I need to buy a new one so now I am using other source for Internet. I thought I could watch DotS on Viki for Eng sub but no I could not watch it today 2/24 because I don't have a pass which costs $3.99/month. I don't watch many dramas so I will not sign up for one so now I have to wait 2 more weeks 3/9 to be able to watch today's episode....why why having no Internet is torturing already & now the tortuous wait for Eng sub of DotS....Aaahhh, I am sad & mad :cry:.

@peace, that is great that you found a website to watch DotS. Is Eng sub available? There is one more episode for this week which is tomorrow. DotS airs Wednesday & Thursday.

@Kikichue1, where did you watch DotS?

sorry for you girl hold on there  :console:  i know how awful that feeling :facepalm: nd yes the site i share already subbed the first ep you can watch there  :clap:  :clap:

Ms.Zoe

Thank you @peace. So happy for that site you provided. :scooter: I am going to get my Internet fixed because I need DotS in my life lol...amongst other things too hahaha.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I watch it on Viki also but I'm sure there r other sites subbing this. I'm really loving episode 1 so far.

Ms.Zoe

So so happy that I got to finish ep 1....well there went my guess which I thought might be the ending turned out to be the ending of ep 1 :loool:.

I like that he likes her first. I would not say it is love at first sight though :ghehe:. Their dialogues are so funny, in a sense both are very smart mouthed lol.

I am just wondering along with the number of their kisses, how many scars will Captain Yoo have? So far 3 for now lol. I do like his scars :pervie:, they need to be showed more lol.

Ms.Zoe

I thought I have more things to spazz about ep 1 but forgot most of them once I finished it lol. I guess I will watch it again & take notes :rofl:. I can't wait to watch ep 2 & this time I will take notes lol.

Here is the full Everytime song with translations, well made fan made mv too! This song is from Captain Yoo's perspective. It is upbeat & the lyrics are direct as compared to Always song. I guess it makes sense since most women do not show or let their men know their feelings for them lol.

http://youtu.be/fHdnBe7T1Yg

Cr as tagged

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMGAH That last scene at the ending of episode 2 got my heart racing so fast I nearly scream my lungs out!!! When they finally got to meet each other again but he didn't stop when he saw her either my gah my gah my gah I am so OBSESS right now this drama is so beautiful!!!!!!! for the first time ever I'm going to go out of my way and buy this drama!!!!!! For the first time ever I haven't felt something that intense from a drama before. Can't wait episode 3 come hit me with whatever u got

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL i'm going nuts over this, so I'm guessing Yoo Shi Jin just passed Kang Mo Yoen bc he thought he was just bumping into her for a few seconds and in the next episode he will realize that she's actually going to be there with him and everyone else for awhile and began "courting" her again LOL 

The second leads, gah. So heartbreaking. I do also see that we might have a chance at seeing the villains of this drama in the next episode also. So soon already good good, the episode are fast pace however, I feel like the character development are great so far, I also love the background musics they add such a nice feel to the drama. I also love how mysterious this drama is, I mean everyone of these character have been shown so far has there own background story and not a lot is given...just enough to be satisfy with. I hate it when in drama's they give like huge mysterious and I have to ask all these questions and don't find out until like the last episode so I'm really liking how, I don't have a lot of questions to ask bc they have already been answer. 

I have to say the writers Kim Eun-Sook and Kim Won-Seok really did a great job writing this. As I know for right now episode 1 and 2 has hit a jackpot, the rating are very high double digit and even higher than other drama's airing at the same time or still airing. I was actually kinda hoping this drama wouldn't suck so bad just bc Kim Eun-Sook also wrote The Heirs (yes I am an Heirs hater) the drama suck so bad I wanted to shoot myself. However she did write Secret Garden and I did like that drama too. Kim Won-Seok I'm not familiar with his works, he did write Miaseang and I did like the first half of it. Either way I like the scripts and writing so far. Keep it up, I'm hoping the drama doesn't fall into a slow pace drama, we know that it can get a bit draggy towards the middle and then they will rush it at the end...so pls keep it up at a interesting pace and pls don't rush the ending! 

Ms.Zoe

I have not watched ep 2 yet but I am guessing it is more awesome than ep 1 by reading @Kikichue1's comments, well that means I will take good notes on ep 2 & spazz on it when I finish watching it lol.

I have never finished any of these 2 writers' dramas, DotS will be their first drama that I will finish, just have a real happy ending in store for me.

SJK as Captain Yoo is slowly capturing my :heart: :ghehe:. To be honest, I was worried that he may look young for SHK but after finishing ep 1, he does not look young for her. In fact I think he looks older than her :ghehe:, well it is a good thing, right ? :lol:. And he is really Captain Yoo, this character is made for him. I am happy that both Songs received & accepted their characters. It is refreshing to see SHK as Dr. Kang. Her role in TWTWB is the opposite.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg omg this is   a master piece direction and the actors are soooo amamzzziiinnnnggg i feel every beat o fthe scene wooooowwww i'm at the scene when they did the operation and how they putted them in synchronous is geniuuuusssss woow wooow  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh everytime that call come to him and he has to leave her make me feel saaddddd like they can't be fully happy for a day :cry: :cry: :teary: :teary: i'm so into the story 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I HATTTTEEEE I HATTTTEEEE THE MOST THING I HATE IN THIS  LIFE IS THE UNFAIRNESS IT'S sooooo crueeelllllll people who sacrifice and give their life to reach their dream someone stole that dream with a glance and with no tiny effort i hate it i really pit MY soooooo much so heart broking when she was in the hall reading the fiche and crying aaaaaaaaa   :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM SO HARD THIS IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL THIS LOVE STORY IS JUST WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW AAAAAA  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:

Ms.Zoe

Back when I first saw this scene, I thought this must be the first time they met & I thought Captain Yoo is unfriendly too :lol:. Not until I saw a drawing of this scene & someone commented that he ignores her then that was when I knew it could not be the first time they met plus MY would not let someone as cool as Captain Yoo do that to her, she would give him her many different faces :lol:.

I THINK  WE ARE .. BUMPING INTO EACH OTHER AS WE PASS BY :teary: :teary: