ken wid ann or ken wid aff???

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
it is obvious (did i spell that right) well just ignore it if it is wrong but yeah...many say that ann-ken b/c they have many lakorns together did they?...iono...but aff and ken only have one (i think)....well yeah...never a fan of ann...let me speak my mind so ann fan...soddie okae...don't hate her but don't like her too...but i like aff and yeah...i prefer aff and ken...yeah not many lakorn, but aff is kute...super duper kute...i mean really kute...ken character is kute in sawan biang...don't really like him in jai rao...annoying...yeah i know he is annoying in sawan biang too but i didn't really hate him in there...yeah back to topic...aff-ken....even though they don't quite match...cux in my opinion, i don't think ann and ken match too. She look to old for him I think...even though ann and ken might be your favorite couple. (I really sorry so don't get mad by me)

RAINBOW4LIFE

sarNie Egg
who do u think is the perfect match for ken??? ann or aff??
my opinion ANN is the perfect match for ken......Aff make acute couple wid ken too but not dat perfect as ANN.and also i think dat AFF is the best perfect match wid AUM...

KEN and ANN (FOR EVER) :wub:
AUM and AFF (FOR EVER) :clap:

* DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY GOING TO HAVE A NEW LAKORN FOR 2009 (KEN AND ANN) :spin: ??? CUZ I WOULD TO SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!
I like Ken Aff, because Ann look a bit older then Ken to me.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aum and aff, ken and ann... though they switch the couples but I prefer the original couples...