Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Cecilia, that picture of Noon and the little boy is so cute! In the old version they did have a baby boy that looked very similar to Makie so the little boy in the picture with Noon could be their kid. I think they named him Mark after Makie.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
No in the old version the baby was a girl and they didnt make the baby born yet. Plus in the old version Margie is going to be reborn to Luck and Kluay kid. Idk maybe they add more to it.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Luck and Kluay has reached a truce about making the best of their time together so lots of cute moments between the two. :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOBQxTTo04I&feature=channel_video_title

Mae

sarNie Adult
This lakorns gets better and better. I love watching it! Noon and Pong have such great chemistry... Khun Luck is so smitten with Rotjalae :) Now I can't wait to watch the next three episodes next weekend.

cecilia

Staff member
No in the old version the baby was a girl and they didnt make the baby born yet. Plus in the old version Margie is going to be reborn to Luck and Kluay kid. Idk maybe they add more to it.
in the num and noosaba's version -- kluay gave birth to a baby -- i post the link here a few days ago on the old version ending.

Thanks na, everyone for the baby info. I can't wait for that .. wonder what makes them do a willing?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That little is so cute!

Today's episode was great! Sometimes, Luck & Kluay forget that they're not real husband & wife. I love the scene where Kluay was trying on the Thai outfit. Then they took pictures together. Luck is a little bit of everything in this drama. I think I've called him everything possible LOL!

Natha loves Peemarn a lot. To even go with the wedding, knowing how he feels just to save both families' reputation. Hope Peemarn will love her unconditionally in the end.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Ceda, I love that scene as well! It definitely got me cheesing! Pong and Noon were very naturally in the scene and the way Pong chuckled after Noon pushed him for stealing a kiss. Cuteness! I also like the scene when Kluay was nursing Luck's wounds after his fight with Peemarn. He becomes such a spoil baby. So cute! As for Peemarn, I hope he proves deserving of Natha's love.

Cecilia
, I forgot how the willing scene came about but I think it happened around the time Peemarn was getting married and the dissolution of Luck and Kluay's 'marriage'. I guess the willing scene was one of the wonderful memories they wanted share before they part. I can't really remember either. lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
From the BTS, I think the willing scene happens at Kluay's grandma's house? She looked hot too, with her hair up in a bun (not like Janjera's forehead bun).

Natesin, I was totally in love with that scene too. Instead of being angry, he's all playful.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Okay, really stupid question, but you can't blame me b/c I'm just catching up w/ this drama now. Who is Makie? I know it's the little girl, but who's daughter is she? Is she Peemarn's, from episode 6 it looked like Makie was his daughter. Thanks in advance for the info!

cecilia

Staff member
^previous post said she is Peemarn's daughter -- adopted by Luck ja.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Todays episode was good...but next week episode seems really intense...

So from reading all the info that everyone are writing about, they are going to have baby in this lakorn right!
If so I cannot wait to see the ending...

But anyways I love the seen when they were taking pic in the store, when she was in Thai cloth...he was so cute to steal that kiss...and the part that she was applying medicine...it was HOT!!!! Hehehe love all of there scene together...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so behind! must come spazz!

augh! this is awesome! Luck knows about the debt so now he doesn't think so badly of Gluay or that she's selling herself. gosh, how rare is this, for p'ek to understand n'ek's background so soon!! love it! Pong's face when he talked to her grandma lol it was like "Yes! i got a good woman!"
augh! just wanted to scream when K Kare came and interrupted the almost kiss on the stairs. wow butterflies in my stomach when she turned and they were so close! usually i'm used to those scenes and find them somewhat corny (you know, when the faces are so close i'm surprised they aren't cross-eyed from looking at each other lol) but man Pong and Noon were just so cute!

LOL i love how he was talking to his lawyer about playing lakorn and the lawyer said some are played over and over because they're popular! nice. Luck sure doesn't want it to end so soon!
and omg! i love love love how even though it's a 'fake' marriage, he still doesn't go out with Jen anymore after they married. falling for the jerk, falling for the jerk... ><

Gluay is fast becoming one of my favorite n'ek! she's so strong and sensible and even when she feels hurt or insulted she doesn't show it to the n'rai to let n'rai feel superior, like when Jen called and said she's with Luck, gosh! even though Gluay was obviously very upset she was still able to make Jen feel stupid by saying "Thanks for using your time to service my husband" (LOL)
and all the servants respect Gluay too.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
ceda, you crack me up with your love for all things Noon. lol. But yeah, she really did look good in Thai traditional clothing. I also love the way she had her hair in the bun (yes, way better than Jane's front bun thingie). Btw, I also love how Noon had her hair styled at the beginning of episode 6 when she was chasing after Luck explaining herself. But then again maybe it was the chasing after Luck part that I found endearing. :p

jjinx, you're so cute. lol. Even Kluay is slowing falling for the jerk so how can we resist? Not sure if you've seen episode 6 but it's seriously hard too to resist Luck when he's being nice and mushy.

Mann

I love everyone's input in here! I can't wait for Friday. I'm so addicted lol I can't stop rewatching. Noon and Pong are so adorable! Love all their scenes together. Can't wait til' Mackie comes in! I wanna see what happens next, how Noon gets to stay with Pong.