Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Attempted are was :blink:

Did you guys notice the way he was gripping her waist? I've never seen that in a r scene before.

Margie is one adorable kid. Kluay & Margie are so narak together. Especially when Luck tried to make up and Kluay would give Margie the "so what" eyebrows. Too cute.

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
Epi 9 @ AF TV
http://asianfuse.tv/media/1078/Kha_Khong_Khon_Pong_09/

Thanx Prisna for posting 9th epi. there was a bit of drama going on with Peemarn.. he is such a cry baby...

anyway, can someone tell me what Peemarn said to Natha at the end of it?? i'm quite confuse..

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Attempted are was :blink:

Did you guys notice the way he was gripping her waist? I've never seen that in a r scene before.

Margie is one adorable kid. Kluay & Margie are so narak together. Especially when Luck tried to make up and Kluay would give Margie the "so what" eyebrows. Too cute.
Me, me, I saw! :yes: After ruling out that Luck was not trying to tickle Kluay into submission I realized it was something more 'SS' related. :shutup: Besides, Luck didn't look like he was in a playing mood in how he stalked Kluay to the wall. I feared for Kluay's clothes at that moment! lol. Besides being beastly and making Kluay faint, anyone else find it adorable in how Luck cuddled Kluay to his chest? The way he scooped her up, I swear his legs were liking supporting her bum as his hands cradled her head. Strangely adorable. I love Daddy/Mommy/daughter moments. Markie is too cute and it's somewhat amusing that she's the referee between Mommy and Daddy. Daddy reports to Markie when mommy is stubborn and mommy reports to Markie when Daddy breaks promises. lol.

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
^what irk me the most is that prior to Margie's death (during her illness) he was such a itch to her (she's pregnant by now) ..
everything she does, he always bring peemarn to it .. when she's tired and exhaust (pregnant woman) .. he blame her on being lazy!
gosh, i want to go in and slap Luck -- i'm glad she lied to him that she's not been feeling well lately b/c of stress and stomache/ulcer problem --
Serve him right when his friend tell him to go and eat some grass lol

i'm looking forward to next week .. they'll have lots of sweet and fun time at Kluay's grandma's place ^^

is the scenario happen in the old version or the new one??? i'm getting way ahead of myself in this lakorn.. cant wait for next week.. too anxious for it now... huhuhuuu...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx Prisna for posting 9th epi. there was a bit of drama going on with Peemarn.. he is such a cry baby...

anyway, can someone tell me what Peemarn said to Natha at the end of it?? i'm quite confuse..
Peemarn was crying foul. He's hurt because he's been betrayed by the person who he trusts the most and the person he loves the most. He says Luck didn't keep his promise and is not a man. Natha asked him 'what promise? His promise to divorce Kluay?' Um, Peemarn, isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? You yourself was a randy teenager who impregnated a girl and never accepted your responsibility as a dad yet you're still man. Your brother who's legally married to wife tells you they're expecting and 'he's not a man?' Heck if she really was expecting, I'd have to say he's man. :shutup: Peemarn then says that Luck said the marriage was in name only but today Luck tells him Kluay is pregnant. He then wails Kluay is pregnant with Luck. Of course he cries about being disappointed time and time again (durh, what did you expect choosing to be in unrequited love?) You wouldn't believe what happened next but Peemarn wails again. "I love Kluay! Do you hear me?" Yes, we hear you, now shut up! Nattha was nicer than I and explained that she understood but since it's come up to this, the only thing one could do is wish the one one loves the best. This is not sufficient enough for Peemarn so he whines that he loves Kluay and asked Nattha what he should do ( i would have slapped him already). Saint that she is Nattha tells him that he can still love and look after her as a good friend would do. Even though the love didn't end up like what he'd hoped for, at least he'll be able to do something for the person he loves. I guess listening to him whine is one of the sacrifices Nattha does for her loved one. And after all that Nattha's done for him, selfish Peemarn then tells her she's his best friend and thanks her. Ick!

It's wrong but I like this picture.

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/6475/hellot.jpg

cecilia

Staff member
is the scenario happen in the old version or the new one??? i'm getting way ahead of myself in this lakorn.. cant wait for next week.. too anxious for it now... huhuhuuu...
This is in the old Num & Noosaba's version ja.
Luck pissed me off in there too (his player attitude - it's heavy at time especially when he constantly goes out!)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
blech! i hate how he went out so much at the beginning with Jen. that ticked me off, and now Jen's always coming around. she should get a life!

can't stand Peemarn either...

i hope Luck won't be as stupid as in the old version like Ceci explained. that would just make me very disappointed, why would he yell at her??!!

Gluay is the only one i love...! and Mackie!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me the name and artist of the song at the last scene of ep. 9 with peemarn and nattha? Thanks in advance. :)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
This is in the old Num & Noosaba's version ja.
Luck pissed me off in there too (his player attitude - it's heavy at time especially when he constantly goes out!)
Me too I hate the older version Luck because he let Jane move in the house and live with them. At least this version nang'ek told praek not bring Jane to their house. He comply with her request.

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
i think the new version might last longer than expected. i dont really like it when they decide to extend the series just because its a hit. it might spoil the feeling and pace of the story...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i swear, i just want to give peemun a slap in the head...as of right now he is so getting on my nerves...and same with khun k...she need to backoff..and as for nattah i just feel so sad for her because she is just being use by peemun...plus fang is playing her role so good...and maggie is alway so cute as alway, doing what ever her "mammy" does hahaha...i would love a kid like her...

and for next week i can not wait to see it...seems like it would be really good, just them and there family...and last but not least the WILLING SCENE, it next week...i especially can not wait for that scene hehehe...lol...who wouldnt want to see that scene!!!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Khun Kae will step back and support Kluay now that she heard from Luck that Kluay's carrying his baby. She even gave Luck lectures on his 'man' life lol

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
can someone tell me what did everyone in the house frantic about, in the preview for next episode when khun kare grab the phone?? that seems quite a drama..

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know but according to what lyn post in her blog -- it's a photo of Kluay, padding in a boat. Khun Kare freaked out b/c Kluay's pregnant and so if she does this, she'll faint again (something along that line)

C123

sarNie Hatchling
http://iheartlakorns.com/2011/03/ka-khong-khon-ep-10-preview/#more-12813

i can't wait till it's Friday! :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
after not watching a thai lakorn for a while, this lakorn immediately my attention. i like the pace of the story. though is a typical storyline, but i love it because is sweet that we can see the two lead characters begin to develop feelings for one another, and of course if there is a willing scene, it is an added bonus. and, this lakorn makes me wanna do a fan mv. gosh, it has been almost 2 years since i last made one..