Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Ratings for last week's episodes for those interested.

Episode 7-13.7
Episode 8-15.6
Episode 9-16

credit: Lynn@iheartlakorns.com

kitkat

sarNie Elites
@bongandoun, no need to post all parts... everyone will know where to watch the next part themselves. :)

@nate, thanks for the ratings. Wow, it's really great number. C:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
natesen215, thanks for sharing the MV. I didn't know there was a Thai version of that song; it's an original song from the Korean drama "A Love To Kill". I like the Thai version as well, but the song is just so dang saaaaad! :teary:

Here's an English subbed clip of part of the interview that Pong and Noon did. So cute, these two!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akWeCvtbfRM
Cr: CatMatdz@yt

I also saw the ratings that Lyn updated. I think it's always conflicting though.. I don't know what to think because CH7 is always popular in ratings. I'd at least like to believe that viewers are genuinely liking Pong and Noon's portrayal of Kha Khong Khon. :sweat:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
i'm trying to watch the old version but it is way too long!!!. but I can't wait until the next episode either..
can someone please tell me what happens in the end? IF anyone is willing to write what will happen in episode 10 until the END, it would be great :D

thanks=)

Pong is so cute in this lakorn!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8krAT9N8Cpg[/youtube]
watch and you'll know what happen in the garden house! credit to spicyforums on youtube.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
natesen215 what's the song in the MV? it's very nice, I'd like to add it to my mini collection of thai songs.. ^_^

songielove Thank you thank you thank you for the eng subbed of that interview clip!!! eng subs are always useful especially for non-thai speakers like me :p

sajenna Thanks for that! I'm currently watching bundai dokruk as well, and in that youtube video u posted up, i get to see Pong, and Om! :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't watch "bundai dok ruk" but maybe i should try when it will be dubbed... i know kudaranai is subbing it

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Songie, no problem about the fan mv. :) Because of Luck and Kluay, I've been searching high and low on youtube to find any fan mv of the duo. I really do adore them. :crush: And thanks for the info about the song. I thought I heard the instrumental to the beginning of the song somewhere before. :p As for the ratings, don't know too much about them but I'd take the high ratings to mean people are talking about Pong's Khun Luck and Noon's Kluay as much as we are. :p

C123, according to the video the song is called ผิดที่เธอ (wrong to you?). Not sure who the singer is though. Will try to find out for you.

So happy that tomorrow will be Friday! And as Sajenna's been shouting 'tomorrow's Mark's conception!' WDay! :yahoo:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
sajenna bundai dok ruk is not bad :) interesting in a way, but i definitely prefer kha kong khon more!!!

natesen215 thanks for that! I searched for it in youtube, and found this:

tomorrow's friday for me as well!! I know some people here are from the States, so where's natesen215 and sajenna from? :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Cikna, below is the link to episode 8 that Prisna previous posted. You can also search meejunglove's account on youtube. She's extremely fast with uploading so tis her account that I stalk Friday mornings. lol.

http://asianfuse.tv/..._Khong_Khon_08/

Also, on Fridays Looksy usually post the link to the viewing party. I'm trying to wait and watch the upcoming episodes with all at the viewing party but like Luck my emotions sometimes overrule my good intentions. :p

Also, muffingalzzz1's chanel she is fast too.
thanks gals for the links. actually i found one last nite....hehehehe...i was so impatient for a reply .... :whistle:

Bongandoun, you're on a roll. :thumbsup:

Anyhoos, a video of Luck and Kluay to help the days pass quicker until Friday. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejx34U1z3vE
it's a beautiful fanmade mv. you captured most of the lovely moments of our fave couple. thanks for sharing :bopping:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm in malaysia. if thailand airs it at 20.20 thailand time, that means, 21.20 here in malaysia. which site to go to where all of you are camping at? :scratchhead2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol Pong joked "i hired those people to write good feedback online"
he's so funny and cute! :p

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
sajenna bundai dok ruk is not bad :) interesting in a way, but i definitely prefer kha kong khon more!!!

tomorrow's friday for me as well!! I know some people here are from the States, so where's natesen215 and sajenna from? :)
I'm from Pennsylvania so when it's airing in Thailand on Friday nights I'm usually getting ready for work. Hence, my want to take off tomorrow just so I can watch the willing scene early. :coverlaf:

it's a beautiful fanmade mv. you captured most of the lovely moments of our fave couple. thanks for sharing :bopping:
Cikna, I found the mv all on my own but I did not make it. Technology and I have a love/hate relationship. I love it but it hates me. :weep: Also, me making a fan mv is like Luck trying to signed his divorce paper. Failure. lol.

Btw, Pong is so adorable in the clip Sajenna posted. He always seem to be using his tie to cover his face when he's embarrass. :crush:

Mann

natesen215, thanks for sharing the MV. I didn't know there was a Thai version of that song; it's an original song from the Korean drama "A Love To Kill". I like the Thai version as well, but the song is just so dang saaaaad! :teary:

Here's an English subbed clip of part of the interview that Pong and Noon did. So cute, these two!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akWeCvtbfRM
Cr: CatMatdz@yt

I also saw the ratings that Lyn updated. I think it's always conflicting though.. I don't know what to think because CH7 is always popular in ratings. I'd at least like to believe that viewers are genuinely liking Pong and Noon's portrayal of Kha Khong Khon. :sweat:
Songie! I'm pretty sure its getting attention due to Pong and Noon. I hear and read from Noon's board and pantip that everyone loves their chemistry and looks forward watching them hehe. I mean Kularb Neua Mek had both Aum & Noon and still didn't garner in rating whereas this one garner in rating..I'm so happy hehe.

I can't wait til tomorrow!! mammy, mammy LOL

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling

:thanks: for the mv I have been looking for this mv !

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
@bongandoun, no need to post all parts... everyone will know where to watch the next part themselves. :)

@nate, thanks for the ratings. Wow, it's really great number. C:
oh I post all the part in here because one of my freind in TX asked me. She loves this lakorn so much when she was in cambodia she watched this lakorn over and over again. When I told her they remaking this lakorn she was very exciting , but she doesn't know alot english. She likes to come to this site alot so she asked can I post the lakorn for her here. I hope you guy don't mind. :D