Khmer *** girl!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
You thought it only happened in lakorns....well here a real life story for you....this family rents a room to this guy....Khmers tend to do that here in MA a lot if they have extra space and need extra money to help out with mortgage or rent....anyways the parents were out of the house and this young girl she is young...the dude that lives in that house is an "OG".... :lmao: me talking ghetto....

Anways he got high on some "crack" or something and the girl was home alone.....so he rapes her...he pinned her down and she could not resist, move that is.....so what happen is now the family is taking that guy to court....and you think people would feel pity...but nope the gossip is spreading rapidly....poor girl....so guys becareful if you rent a room to someone in your house...especially if you have young daughters or siblings..... :ph34r:

Hiatus

Super Momo
that's why you shouldn't rent an apt with random ppl lol and always have an axe next to you. It's sad but you can't really help it... hmpfff just have to be more careful next time. =/

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, that's so sad to hear. Was the family Khmer as well and where did this happened (State, City)? And what was his sentence?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Secrets said:
Wow, that's so sad to hear. Was the family Khmer as well and where did this happened (State, City)? And what was his sentence?
[post="95482"][/post]​
Yeah they are all Khmer....the girl is not a child though she's in her early teens....and I just heard about it this week from someone..they are strangers to me don't know them....not gonna say name or what city....cuz that would be mean....just telling you all to watch out if you have strangers living with you....

I edit the Title: cuz forgot that the title pops out...that would draw attention ^_^

yak

sarNie Adult
why does other khmer people always make us look bad.. really! but this is sad.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
yak said:
why does other khmer people always make us look bad.. really! but this is sad.
[post="95720"][/post]​
LOL...I'm sure there are some "good" ones out there somewhere...

Back to the topic...What I dont understand is why did the parents rent it to these druggies?

Well, yes they need a place to live and such and it would be wrong of us to shun them away; but their child's safety should be top priority...

These parents must not have thought about the potential threats and or danger...they should make better judgements :angry:

I hope this poor girl doesnt get pregnant from that one incident...

S0705

sarNie Egg
Poor girl. Now first of all perhaps the parents weren't even aware that the person they were renting the place to this guy that was using drugs?

I'm glad they are taking legal action. His ass needs to be thrown into to jail.

yak

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...I'm sure there are some "good" ones out there somewhere...

Back to the topic...What I dont understand is why did the parents rent it to these druggies?

Well, yes they need a place to live and such and it would be wrong of us to shun them away; but their child's safety should be top priority...

These parents must not have thought about the potential threats and or danger...they should make better judgements :angry:

I hope this poor girl doesnt get pregnant from that one incident...
[post="97729"][/post]​
S0705 said:
Poor girl. Now first of all perhaps the parents weren't even aware that the person they were renting the place to this guy that was using drugs?

I'm glad they are taking legal action. His ass needs to be thrown into to jail.
[post="97855"][/post]​

i agree with both of you guys..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Poor girl that bad judgement on the parents part never rent anything 2 a stranger especially a guy in the house when you know u have a daughter. There r many sick ppl out there raping and molesting kids so everybody better lock their window and doors

gs

Sexy Back
i wouldnt rent out a room to any guy period if i have a daughter

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
my parents used to rent rooms for new people that coem form Cambodia but there all old epole and usullly girls so im alright.... and one guy is my dad's best friend.. he's nice and all.. now the hosue is so lonley because my old hosue was so full of epole and happyiness now i moved and now my small hosue seems so quiet.. i miss the old days lol... but hey is the guy in jail for it or something i dotn think you finish lol or are goign around saying that the girl is a slut or something im lso tlol... but it is sad... why would a parent leave the house with their daughter in it and with some "OG" in there.. think before you do anything.. parents.. and kids.=)

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
really sad for the little girl
but really want kick a *** the guy ...go to prison!!!
really what wrong with him really suck ..

i didn't hear about that ...but i hear many other thing really disgusting from my family ..and really that suck !!!

truly what wrong with those people .!!!!

konni

sarNie Egg
that's really scary. my parents would never rent an extra room to any stranger..other than our family member.