Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooo sweeeeeeeett so lovely an dthe cap is soo cute too 
"can i take you home ?" i really hope to be around here when kim have a child in the future i want to see the momy kim 

she is like a little girl having fun with golden and orange leaf like she is in paradise i want a moment like that so much 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are creating a beautiful memories that few year from now they will sit and watch it to remind the happy friends moments is very precious moments and every human being need fiends in this life but you have to search for the right ones  :grouphug:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Soooo cuuute pics in that MV :spin: :heart: thanks for sharing it :) Kim's magazine shoot on the beach was so beautiful. She looks hot, sexy and beautiful  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Soooo cuuute pics in that MV :spin: :heart: thanks for sharing it :) Kim's magazine shoot on the beach was so beautiful. She looks hot, sexy and beautiful  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
this is the complete vdo of it i 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlxTnRNHSE 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
maybe she is saying that to mark :coverlaf: 

her fan is taking he pic for her i want to see that pic 

cr noom_piyachart

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cuteness overload awwwwwwwwwwwww i love seeing her with little child they both looka s cute look at these sweet smiles :spin:

BTW KIM WILL BE BACK SUNDAY I READ THAT IN ONE OF TEH COMMENTS THAT'S is toooo loong i miss her work update :rain: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me while watching them in playful moments like this 

HOOOOTTTTT HOOOOTTTT :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: spicy: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and the warm family spoiled the moment oyyy thought their reaction is just in the point :blush: :blush:

this sing scene was just PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT  and soooo naturally i love light drama romantic lakorn cause i'm a romantic person and i love seeing a lot of romantic moments between the leads it's my favorite genre for that :heart: :heart: :heart: i'm fangirling here aaaaaaaaaaaa  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

the way he kept giving her this sweet loving warm stares and the way she respond with that warm happy smile made my day :cloud9: :cloud9: let's forget everything and just be happy awwwwww

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
PERFECT LOOK 10/10 orange lipstick with orange glasses and a fabulous coat and such a great shot wooooww she is amazing 

and the cover will come soo "LADY OF STYLE KIMBERLEY ANNE TIAMSIRI" :heart: :heart: she look hot 

SUNSHINE 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOOOK AT THIS CHARISMATIC FABULOUS BREATHTAKING PIECEOFART woman the feeling icoming from this pic is soo strong the way she straight look with this magical eyes :heart: :heart: :heart: