Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
peace said:
please please someone translate this :weee: :weee: i think he teased kim that she s big and what kim wrote please 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xtf1/t50.2886-16/12300505_549617235196234_669314637_n.mp4
J: your next drama was a series "Si Hua Jai Heng Khun Khao". . -N: then I could play with Yaya! I could remember that on that day she wore Black shirt with long sleeve. She was very thin like street lamp! . -J: eh! You can remember only the street lamp (Yaya)! Do you still remember Kim? What did she wear on that day? . -N: I can't remember! What I can remember is that her body was so big! Around this size!! ..... P.S he remembers only special person

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
J: your next drama was a series "Si Hua Jai Heng Khun Khao". . -N: then I could play with Yaya! I could remember that on that day she wore Black shirt with long sleeve. She was very thin like street lamp! . -J: eh! You can remember only the street lamp (Yaya)! Do you still remember Kim? What did she wear on that day? . -N: I can't remember! What I can remember is that her body was so big! Around this size!! ..... P.S he remembers only special person

thank you step now i want to know what kim comment :coverlaf: and nadech is just like  when he was in RP teasing her again sad they may or may not pair up again 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaa can't never get enough :spin: 

i was trying for two days to continue the gifs of RP but the site is not working good but i'm still trying on i tto complete it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
 IWANT TO SCREAM I WANT TO LET ALL THE WORLD HEAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO CRY FOR NO REASON , oh myy ohh myyy tiger may for other people also i can understand why it was a disappoint for many people cause the edit was not in the point the story wasn't telling other side charcater story it was focusing majorly in the two lead but for me personally it was one of my all time favorite lakorn annaberley take me to another level they delivered this story so brilliantly i was satisfied cause for me i love drama who focus more on the love relationship between the lead and parob and wanvisa their love was intense they kept going back and go , hate and love treating each other toughly but deep inside they cared for each other wanted each other it was just amazing to watch ananda and kim are PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT for that role and this is why i made this one of my own favorite mv i made :heart: :heart: :heart: enjoy it i want to cry give me my ananberley back people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTmtQD3_VeU 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I replayed it many times. OMG thank you again :spin: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: 
peace said:
 IWANT TO SCREAM I WANT TO LET ALL THE WORLD HEAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO CRY FOR NO REASON , oh myy ohh myyy tiger may for other people also i can understand why it was a disappoint for many people cause the edit was not in the point the story wasn't telling other side charcater story it was focusing majorly in the two lead but for me personally it was one of my all time favorite lakorn annaberley take me to another level they delivered this story so brilliantly i was satisfied cause for me i love drama who focus more on the love relationship between the lead and parob and wanvisa their love was intense they kept going back and go , hate and love treating each other toughly but deep inside they cared for each other wanted each other it was just amazing to watch ananda and kim are PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT for that role and this is why i made this one of my own favorite mv i made :heart: :heart: :heart: enjoy it i want to cry give me my ananberley back people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTmtQD3_VeU

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I replayed it many times. OMG thank you again :spin:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
my pleasure  glad you enjoyed it :p and me too i'm addicted to it now i have so much emotion when i watch it  , in the end of it i feel sad cause i can't get over the strong desire to see ananberley together again it's really sad *sigh*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
No updates today :phew:
yes it's calm day wonder what she had tomorrow i think she have a minire event 

Step said:
I loved the MV. I downloaded it :p
ohhhh  i'm very glad you enjoyed it that much :blush: