sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhh  :weep:  :weep:

:tearybye: :tearybye:

:cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
WOW I missed fan meeting too  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
noooo you didn't miss it that pic was from the last fan meeting they did in January the next 5th fan meeting will be in Februay next year :p 

Step said:
Thank you Peace. I feel soooooooo happy seeing Kim's new pics  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
you know it's my pleasure girl missed you  :highfive:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought fan meeting was pre poned :p
peace said:
noooo you didn't miss it that pic was from the last fan meeting they did in January the next 5th fan meeting will be in Februay next year :p

you know it's my pleasure girl missed you  :highfive:

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
on a trip back to Thailand last year I saw Kimmy at CDC at Bangkok. I wanted to ask her for a pic but I was too shy. She has beautiful skin. She looked like a doll. She seemed aware that people where watching her but I guess she's used to it, cause she just kept going on with her business. I saw her again In the centre a most an hour later and mark was with her..#just want to share a fan experience #kicking myself didn't ask for a pic

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Super_Fan said:
on a trip back to Thailand last year I saw Kimmy at CDC at Bangkok. I wanted to ask her for a pic but I was too shy. She has beautiful skin. She looked like a doll. She seemed aware that people where watching her but I guess she's used to it, cause she just kept going on with her business. I saw her again In the centre a most an hour later and mark was with her..#just want to share a fan experience #kicking myself didn't ask for a pic
first of all welcome to the thread it always makes me happy to see new people here :welcome:  :cheer:  :cheer:
second thank you for sharing the experience with us :spin: and you are the second person to share us her experience seeing kim in person but no pics to be shared :facepalm: i would be soo happy if someone stalked her and shared the moment with us :ghehe:

btw super_fan are you a big fan of kim or just a little fan :coverlaf: if you don't mind me asking of course :p

:spin: :spin: :heart:

cr a tagged

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
I am a super Kim fan. There's something about her that draws me to be her fan in a way that other Thai actress's don't. I am feel happy when she's happy and I feel sad when she seems tied or upset. If I don't see her updating her IG for a few days I miss her and wonder what she's doing. I happy that she found love with mark because she deserves to be happy. Lovely to meet you 'peace' and all other Kim fans. Happy holidays everyone.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well welcome to the club of kim big fans super_fan hope you will enjoy your moments here glad to meet you too thank you  :highfive:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Super_Fan said:
when I travel in bkk I always hanging out in CDC or thonglor but I never meet her,I always meet other stars in central world/siam/embassy,but never see MK,sign

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
when I travel in bkk I always hanging out in CDC or thonglor but I never meet her,I always meet other stars in central world/siam/embassy,but never see MK,sign
hope for you to meet them one day and share some pics with us :wink: :p

so beautiful   :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this made me  want andrew and kim now :spin: soo gooodddd 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DQ-ixm7ERc&feature=youtu.be

cr spycool_tuckta