Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he regretted his decision and for keeping disappointing her

and i love how she looked at him like she was blaming him but  out of love "why you did it we could be happy , i loved you if yuo just know that" and suddenly the moment waited for the whole lakorn "i love you" the magic words :heart: :heart: :spin: :spin: :spin:  

she speechless and shocked :shock2: she never expected she will hear this words from him awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: :cloud9:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just love the way she look at him all the words her eyes  "why you wasted all this time  i love you can't you see i always loved you " awwwwwww fiiin fiiinn 

this talk should be done looooonnng time ago all the drama would be solved it took him all this pain to admit he can't live without her and he want to be with her and it's useless to fight his feeeling 

he is afraid of her respond he want to hear the same words from her :spin: :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but she will not be Thae if she didn't get back at him a little for making her wait all this years :p 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwww awwwwwww :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: 

and here is the magic words :heart: :cloud9:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to put this gif as my seggie for a while cause is toooooooooooooooooooooo ggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooodddddddd and fabuuuulouuussss and amazing and so real so natural so romantic everything 
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

i wanted to see a kiss but a hug is also soo warm when it is like this with this beautiful emotion on them  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

time to be happy now :spin: so sweeeeeeeeeet

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm melting :drools: :drools: :drools: one of the best back hugs ever 

with the sweet talk and love :crush: :crush: :crush: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :drools: :drools: :drools: 

i'm a super romantic person so watching this lines and the way they are saying it to each other i'm in cloud 9 right now so in love :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy squealing so much  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :teary:

my heaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrttt the way they look at each other pleaaaaaaaassse reunite kimbarry 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this is all we can got a forehead kiss , bt it was sooo sweet so romantic the serenity of the location everything perfect soo sooo beautiful really make me fall in love

i can't aaaaaaaaaaaaaaacan't stop smiling like a crazy , i feel like this is the first time i watch it the feeling is always like this amamaaazzzzzziiinnnnnnnnnnnggg chemistry :cloud9: "I LOVE YOU" :heart:

​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimberley anne tiamisri the only thai actress who got this much attention from me for the uniqueness of the beauty I CAN SEE in her with MY OWN EYES not other people's eyes   :heart: PIECE OF ART

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she soooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooo preetttyyyy and classy and glamorous her sweet smile and her eyes so adorable she went to ch3 building to give them gifts for the new year

cr rujie_seesantv3

and she bring for them the cookies she made she soo sooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeettt :spin:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpt1/t50.2886-16/12456676_950746685015072_941024321_n.mp4

cr gibseesan

:blush: :blush:  soo shhyyyy so cute :spin:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t50.2886-16/12501057_1662185357392930_1046663825_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/12492288_199859220358424_1327642470_n.mp4

:D
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t50.2886-16/12461770_1294306630595467_1762646146_n.mp4

muwaaahh

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES I SEE YOUR HEART  :heart: 

kim is amazing i fall in love with the way she express her feeling through her eyes over and over again really so amazing for me :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she become more pretty everyday :spin:

she offered cookies for everyone and nadech yaya tasted it too later there is pic in gi :ghehe:

i want to taste these cookies 

cr kimmy 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont like studying and reading. If studying was not important, Kim can accept more lakorns. I think she had a chance to pair with Mario this time :phew:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I dont like studying and reading. If studying was not important, Kim can accept more lakorns. I think she had a chance to pair with Mario this time :phew:
but she already said in the clip she will have only the lakorn with james jj this year so i don't think there is chance :shrug:  we have to wait for her to graduate :phew: hope she will graduate soon  :weee:  :weee:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know theres no chance. Im disappointed she cant be in that lakorn. I think this was a good time for them to pair. Mario's new lakorns are not exciting. So his fans had a chance to be excited this time and for us new P'ek for Kim
peace said:
but she already said in the clip she will have only the lakorn with james jj this year so i don't think there is chance :shrug:  we have to wait for her to graduate :phew: hope she will graduate soon  :weee:  :weee: