Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Kimmy looks so pretty at the voting booth. I love her outfit, especially the mid-length strips skirt. It looks like her hair is a lot longer now.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Her hair is so voluminous. I'm super envious of that. I have really thin, straight hair so it doesn't naturally give much volume so I tend to have my hair short with layers to give it more volume. Some people are just born gifted with talent and look, in Kimny's case hair too lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love everything in her beauty , her EYES , her skin , her hair her mouth , her smile , her figure ( i don't care what other say from my perspective her figure is a goal) she is just have this natural beauty , along with a special aura that i see with my own eyes , for real she always amaze by her natural beautiful look like in this pix above , no need for makeup or fancy cloth she already have a full beauty package sorry for my long description but well you probably know i talk too much when it comes to kim's beauty :D

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I know how much you love her eyes lol. But yes! She is perfection in everything. I love her hour-shaped figure too, and I never thought she was heavy in the past, but she's so fit and healthy now that I'm happy for her effort and hard work to get to the built-body she has now too. However, I hope she doesn't get any skinnier than she is now though. I don't want her to look like Diana. That girl is all bones and skin. I'm a little worry for her lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful sisters

still woooooooooooooooooow jaw drop amazing,

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phenomenal WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I NEVER NEVER GO CRAZY OVER AN ACTRESS OR A CELEBRITY BEAUTY , but she is DIFFERENT i don't know why exactly all iknow this kind of photo of her totally blow me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i want to say sooo manyy more things but don't know how to choose the right words without sound crazy or am i already ? i don't care i'm screaming over this photo ouuuuuuu ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu