Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
3 months ago I got a new haircut after I saw Kim's fringe in Buang Hong. I told the salon's girl to make me look like Kim. That woman told me Kim is too beautiful she cant make me look like her. I told her I want hair cut like Kim's only. She got annoyed and cut my hair. I looked in the mirror and I could not recognise myself. She had chopped my hair and made me look like a mad person. Fringe was standing up :nut::nut::nut::nut: I remembered it today cos I got another hair cut today. In other salon. I will never go to that woman again :pancarta:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
3 months ago I got a new haircut after I saw Kim's fringe in Buang Hong. I told the salon's girl to make me look like Kim. That woman told me Kim is too beautiful she cant make me look like her. I told her I want hair cut like Kim's only. She got annoyed and cut my hair. I looked in the mirror and I could not recognise myself. She had chopped my hair and made me look like a mad person. Fringe was standing up :nut::nut::nut::nut: I remembered it today cos I got another hair cut today. In other salon. I will never go to that woman again :pancarta:
Wah... change hairdresser... that woman is bad ...