Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i see an i agree with you :thumbup: , that's how i feel too , she broke the standards and that what make her special actress for me , she is beautiful the way she is ^_^
I like many actresses Kim is one of them. The first lakorn I watch of her was thara himalaya. I like her because she seems genuine. At the beginning of her career people would say she was fat, This make me like her more because finally there was a N'ek that was breaking all the barriers that all of them have to be super skinny. Honestly i have never thought she was fat. What I always thought is that she was the first N'ek with a very feminine body. There are many things that make me admire her I just wish her the best and hopefully we don't have to wait too long for a new lakorn.
I heard of her lakorn Thara Himalaya cause my family was so obsess with Aum Atichart, I didn't watch it cause I thought she was sooo young for him (did some research) but while on Youtube I saw a thumbnail of TH and realized it was the willing scene, of course I watched it haha. I thought she was sooooo beautiful and cute, i realized they actually looked smokin together fast forward Anne chose Kimmy to work with her so I started watching her lakorns and liked her a lot. When I was watching 3NNT Mark carried her but it looked so hard for him so I commented about it and someone pointed out that people said Kim was fat and I think she mentioned the cast making fun of Kimmy too at the 4hhkkk, i was so shock cause I found her body sexy and slim. It made me like her even more too, I watch some videos and they mentioned she was big too, i actually feel bad for all the actresses, I know Margie and Mint starves themselves, but I can tell people didn't really attack them for that. I felt so bad for her when I made an IG and there was some comments about her weight, sigh, kimmy looked way thinner in PCKN than in RP, but I really loved her curves and she had a bigger booty too which is something I don't see much from actresses. Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim is beautiful the way she is she doesn't need to follow this standards for me but producer keep pushing her to lose weight everybody put this idea in her mind that she is fat witch it soo wrong she is just a grown with a complete curves woamn body i really don't like thin shape is not attractive for me woman doesn't need to be that thin to be considerate beautiful woman should have a healthy body that have curves of a true woman , so hope she won't lose no more weight she just need to keep fit and firm like this and be healthy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is something in her eyes that i can never explain i just know they had something special keep me amazed :icon12:

Reactions: Ame