Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haish I should watch ARO since I wanna see KimAnne side by side. They are too adorable and pretty. @Step agree, something about Kimmy's eyes, they're soooo pretty even when she was little. Love her so much her bangs are so cute!!

Ame

sarNie Egg
I heard Chompoo refused roles in cupid, ... I hope that Kim will be alternatives for Chompoo ...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I heard Chompoo refused roles in cupid, ... I hope that Kim will be alternatives for Chompoo ...
sadly that is not possible kim is already rumored for a lakorn with mark and she initially won't take more than one lakorn , pcknmcpw ended filming months ago but she didn't do any new lakorn beside BH and thy still not sure if kim will be in the lakorn with mark , so being in another lakorn is quite impossible

Ame

sarNie Egg
sadly that is not possible kim is already rumored for a lakorn with mark and she initially won't take more than one lakorn , pcknmcpw ended filming months ago but she didn't do any new lakorn beside BH and thy still not sure if kim will be in the lakorn with mark , so being in another lakorn is quite impossible
I know...but i still hope :(

Step

Mrs James Ma
If what you posted is true about that producer might work with Kim, cupid might true too. Cos Broadcast is producing Cupids. I think Chompoo withdrew from Rerang fai's remake and not cupids :confused:But fans are requesting Anne for that.

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If what you posted is true about that producer might work with Kim, cupid might true too. Cos Broadcast is producing Cupids. I think Chompoo withdrew from Rerang fai's remake and not cupids :confused:But fans are requesting Anne for that.
i still don't think it's possible either way i don't want kim in a serie again i may sound a picky nagging fan but i want her in her own lakorn with a great plot heavey drama/rom with a role of poor nang'ek but strong inside

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr, Andrew is like James Ma. Both are shy. I want to know how he acts with Kim :p I saw their small moment in Tiger. Hope someone pairs them soon
Omggg I hope Kimmy works with broadcast thai!! I love Khun Nong.
Guys I really wanna see Kimmy and Andrew