Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Knitty

sarNie Adult
haha kim and her crazy eating...this is an old clip..happen to saw it...so just paste to share if no one saw before

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"one more coffee please" , this fresh beauty , these beautiful amazing special eyes and the look on them is all what you need to look

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she seriously sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeee haha "heh why you take a pix of me"

Step

Mrs James Ma
She is a simple girl. Always smiling and cute. Love Kimmy. She is not fake. She inspired me to exercise and eat but I only do the last one though lol. Even I want to be like her ignoring negatives and think only positive. Gorgeous girl.
I know I should go now ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooow woooooooooooww i can't find the right words

i misss miiissss her on screen already , this eyes this feeling she is sssooo goooood, really amazing

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
happy happy me , kim is preparing her final project,she want take a short movie,production/writing script/direct/take the leading roles
all will doneby herself and she said she want ask mark play with her for this project of graduation.(on her magazine interview of Praew mag last month)

She already bring the script to P'Ann and Khun A(ann's bf) yesterday.Khun Awill help her finish her final project.

means she it possible she will graduate within this year , i can't wait for it to see the result :D and especially too if it will be with her and mark