Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
I read many times to understand this. I think first time I understood your post :p you write soooo nice. You should write a book ;) I love the last line
right now in the past and for the rest of life every human has the ability to write his life's book it depends of who is this human has he a good soul or a bad soul is he want a good book to read in the end or a bad one it depends also on all the circumstance he was putted on to write it , after all what has been said i will work at myself to have the best book i may have it's not easy but we need to try our best with believe

ps the pix was just an inspiration

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I read many times to understand this. I think first time I understood your post :p you write soooo nice. You should write a book ;) I love the last line
is this a compliment or a complain :risas3: what i understood from your post is you never get my other posts HAHA :lol: just jk than kyou for your compliment and i don't think i can be a writer or write book but definitely i would love to write my diaries and put on it all what i feel and come up to my head :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's a compliment ;) you are right I have not understood many post. I understand what you say about Kim and Mark but not understand your status quotes and philosophy :p :p :p but I do read it. Cos I want to be good person like you ;)
is this a compliment or a complain :risas3: what i understood from your post is you never get my other posts HAHA :lol: just jk than kyou for your compliment and i don't think i can be a writer or write book but definitely i would love to write my diaries and put on it all what i feel and come up to my head :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It's a compliment ;) you are right I have not understood many post. I understand what you say about Kim and Mark but not understand your status quotes and philosophy :p :p :p but I do read it. Cos I want to be good person like you ;)
:lol: you are not the first and you won't be the last that will tell me that, most of my close people tell me we can't understand you so i think is not good to be like me you will have difficult time getting or finding people who understand you ,just be the best version of you that it's already good :thumbup::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You know now I'm soooo busy with studies I almost forgot him. I remember him only after coming here :p I fell asleep while studying so Kim made it for me to wake me up.
that's funny :lol: well in this period all your focus should only be at your studies with little breaks like this when you want to release some stress :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm a woman who can stand on her own feet when the wind throw me from high
i'm a woman who has enough confidence in herself to know that there is no need to prove how beautiful i'm i will let the light inside me shine as it's own light and keep moving on
i'm a woman who believe every woman is beautiful she just need the right person to see it
i'm a woman who has dreams want to live
i'm a real woman

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when you say a flower you automatically think of the word "beauty, pureness, natural" and for this words you can too when see a flower think of the beauty of a woman you want and example well look at this a"beautiful flower" who is holding a blue pure flower

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it will take me few minute to be able to describe the feeling this pix give me magnificent
it's a story of a woman who want to be free
she looked like she just was born and ready to discover this wild peaceful world
she looked she is ready to go and let her soul be free to enjoy every piece of this green world with her white dress
she looked in hurry to taste the delicious taste of freedom
she looked she is eager for some adventure
she looked special

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautifuuuuuuuuuulllll she suits the nature and sweet palces the best and to be with a good photographer like this is even better