Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and me i adore both of them , now i always look forward for a clip of the mommy kim and baby cute girl :D the little girl it just soo adorable

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my two most favorite photo of yesterday event
hope she will find the right light for the right direction in her life ,

new representer for ele

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Peace what happened to JK's thread??? The one I started does not have my name as thread starter but the other one I did not even know has my name??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace what happened to JK's thread??? The one I started does not have my name as thread starter but the other one I did not even know has my name??
first girl welcome back i missed you sooo mmmuuchhh :cheer:
second i cn't help you in that you have to ask one of the girls there in jk thread i have no idea , sorry :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sorry :p I was soooo irritated when I saw it. They stole my thread :mad::confused: lol
I cant wait to come back. My first exam is in 2 months :aaaaa: First time Im happy cos I have studied this time :clap::clap: LOL
first girl welcome back i missed you sooo mmmuuchhh :cheer:
second i cn't help you in that you have to ask one of the girls there in jk thread i have no idea , sorry :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry :p I was soooo irritated when I saw it. They stole my thread :mad::confused: lol
I cant wait to come back. My first exam is in 2 months :aaaaa: First time Im happy cos I have studied this time :clap::clap: LOL
it's ok i understand you ;) just take it easy :D bravoooo thatmy girl and i can't wait for your full come back with good news, i will encourage you cause you can make it , just be confident concentrate and always always try your best no matter what will happen i'm really really happy for you :thumbup::thumbup::cheer: education is very important don't give up

Step

Mrs James Ma
See just like my mom education is important LOL :risas3::risas3: I want to complete it cos my friends are already graduated. And second reason is I want to finish studies and spam here with you. I miss you soo much. Im sorry for leaving you alone. I read your messages and you know you are also reason Im studying :thumbup::worship2::worship2::icon12::icon12:
it's ok i understand you ;) just take it easy :D bravoooo thatmy girl and i can't wait for your full come back with good news, i will encourage you cause you can make it , just be confident concentrate and always always try your best no matter what will happen i'm really really happy for you :thumbup::thumbup::cheer: education is very important don't give up

Knitty

sarNie Adult
See just like my mom education is important LOL :risas3::risas3: I want to complete it cos my friends are already graduated. And second reason is I want to finish studies and spam here with you. I miss you soo much. Im sorry for leaving you alone. I read your messages and you know you are also reason Im studying :thumbup::worship2::worship2::icon12::icon12:
i love both your friendship...inspiring and touching...good to have friends that always encourage... nice...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha :risas3: yes i'm yur second mom here haha and no i want your reason to study is for your own development take it as a way for you to develop and have more goals in your life okk ;) and your familly friends including me will always encourage you to do your best so you have all what you need for a full power ;)

i love both your friendship...inspiring and touching...good to have friends that always encourage... nice...
you know you are in the circle too :D

Knitty

sarNie Adult
hahaha :risas3: yes i'm yur second mom here haha and no i want your reason to study is for your own development take it as a way for you to develop and have more goals in your life okk ;) and your familly friends including me will always encourage you to do your best so you have all what you need for a full power ;)

you know you are in the circle too :D
Hahaha then @Peace i am ur mummy ...hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just love watchng her so expressive

the way she was a little afraid of her dad

, she can be so sweet for the people she care for

the worry in her eyes

the shock

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haja although i do not know what the caption is saying but i laugh at kim reply cause she put a gun...hahaha must be something funny
yes yesss thats why i'm curious to know what the joke is haha :p

she sooo sooos shining beautiful today :icon12: