Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
woow she won me again and again :icon12:
first she take the chair off

to sit on the ground in the same level as them

secondly she gave 45 min !!!!! of her time to take photos she don't do it often but the fact she did it even once is huggee wow

third i'm shocked at myself i watched the whole 45 min hahahaha i just ddin't saw the time pass i was mesmerized and took a way by how lovely and entertaining she is and hw much laugh she bring to her fans talking about falling in love again :icon12:
I already watched it .. i feel jealous they having a pictures and hug with her i hope someday i can be that too

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Who is your choice ???
There's a lot of actor wants to work or to work again with kim ☺☺☺
Honestly I am okay with any actor who hasn't worked with Kimmy before, but I will have to say it cannot be Tik J or Smart.
And if it's someone who she has worked with before I would want it to be with either Nadech, James Ma, or maybe Ananda again. Actually I really like her with Aum Atichart too! Thank goodness her first p'ek was with someone in the older generation because I probably wouldn't have known her until she worked with Anne.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The best thing to think who will be the leading man ??? That the most exciting part .. whatever the genre is fine for me as long kim is the main character.. i can't wait for that
who you want it to be :D

@AnnTfan your fear may be true if the DDH is the lakorn that tik is rumored to be in

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm hoping it could be someone pretty tall. I'm fine with Pope but if it's DDH i can only imagine a tall p'ek. Is Ter tall? Cause I would like her with him too

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
Honestly I am okay with any actor who hasn't worked with Kimmy before, but I will ho say it cannot be Tik J or Smart.
And if it's someone who she has worked with before I would want it to be with either Nadech, James Ma, or maybe Ananda again. Actually I really like her with Aum Atichart too! Thank goodness her first p'ek was with someone in the older generation because I probably wouldn't have known her until she worked with Anne.
Honestly I am okay with any actor who hasn't worked with Kimmy before, but I will have to say it cannot be Tik J or Smart.
Don't you think she was 18 and then on her first lakorn she will be paired on old gen. But she did very well

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Don't you think she was 18 and then on her first lakorn she will be paired on old gen. But she did very well
When I found out she was only 18 pairing with Atichart, I was really grossed out to tell you the truth, but when I saw them in Thara Himalaya, I was blown away they were soooo cute and it helped that Artichart didn't look super old.
I honestly found her the cutest out of the 4 gals but that's just my opinion lol.

Aum and Kim's scenes abroad was so cute too, they really had great chemistry, I was shocked when Aum said those was the first scenes they filmed. She did great indeed.

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
We need to wait for that scenario .. now kim still with mark "komfaek" i thinks this lakorn will be interesting .. there's some changing on her role ...

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
When I found out she was only 18 pairing with Atichart, I was really grossed out to tell you the truth, but when I saw them in Thara Himalaya, I was blown away they were soooo cute and it helped that Artichart didn't look super old.
I honestly found her the cutest out of the 4 gals but that's just my opinion lol.

Aum and Kim's scenes abroad was so cute too, they really had great chemistry, I was shocked when Aum said those was the first scenes they filmed. She did great indeed.
But your opinion they are really true theres a lot of fan will see the chemistry to their acting or i must they act naturally

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan kim used to pair with smart before and that is one of the only two Lakorn of smart that I finish watching. Seem like you don't like Tik! Has ha I used to like him a lot in Wanida with Aff. But after that I'm so done with him. Anyways, he is still look hot. If he will pair up with Kim, I hope Kim bring his chemistry back on screen again!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan kim used to pair with smart before and that is one of the only two Lakorn of smart that I finish watching. Seem like you don't like Tik! Has ha I used to like him a lot in Wanida with Aff. But after that I'm so done with him. Anyways, he is still look hot. If he will pair up with Kim, I hope Kim bring his chemistry back on screen again!
Yeah I definitely don't wanna see Kim with Smart again, even though i use to like him, plus he aged so horribly even if the story is good he's just not fit to play p'ek anymore. Lol tik used to be my favorite p'ek ever but i notice when he came back to be in Wanida, he lost his charm and acting abilities so no i don't wanna waste a Kim lakorn because of Tik.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah I definitely don't wanna see Kim with Smart again, even though i use to like him, plus he aged so horribly even if the story is good he's just not fit to play p'ek anymore. Lol tik used to be my favorite p'ek ever but i notice when he came back to be in Wanida, he lost his charm and acting abilities so no i don't wanna waste a Kim lakorn because of Tik.
I heard Tik's wife is pregnant with second child, maybe he is going to take a break or maybe he need to work more to make more money, has ha I hope his choice is the first one. To be honest, I like Tik better than smart!
Since the one of the hint about pra'ek is Kim will be pair up with pra'ek that she never pair up with, I hope to see Kim and Ken T, Mario, Andrew, Great, Pope, and Great!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooow woooooooow SEDUCTIIIVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE those killing eyes wo wo wo wo

btw the charriol accessory are beautiful for real i like their design and style

i can't, such a beautiful piece of art :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: ready for her event

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and btw

to this thread :D it has been 4 years

and what a coincidence we reach 500 page with 380k+ view and with kim announcing her new lakorn details

i have a looot of me memories here and sure thing for me i never regret to discover kim and follow her work so let's hope to meet on the 600 page :cheer: cause i know there is silent reader :pancarta: