Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:pancarta::pancarta: she is trending second for her graduation news :lol: seems we weren't the only one waiting
DdiVoKCVQAAA3g8.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
remarkable things that happen to her need to be shared here this not gonna happen again that soon and we rarely have something important happen to her so i'm gonna share , she got 500k likes in 8hours it reflect she has still some attention on her
Webp.net-resizeimage.png

koadadai

sarNie Adult
and finally we know when her commencement will be it will be on 17th July
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjBb1ywBbLN/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberleyofp
cr. from Kimmy-Kimberley-CF in Weibe

[using google translation ][ translated from Chinese to English]

2018.5.22 Yesterday TKBT News gave an interview about graduation. Video simple translation:
- Before I started my graduation project, I had to discuss with P'Anne and P'A about what kind of short films I should do.
- Learned from P'Anne, so I went to "The Crown Princess" team to practice.
- I went to be an assistant to the director but I was summoned by others to get the water and take the meal to the actor. Because everyone is a friend, they are joked and said: Kim! I want to drink water. Kim! Take this to me and the like. Hahaha.
Graduation Ceremony: July 17, 2018
Thanks for our Thai translate Angel

twister02

M♥K
cr. from Kimmy-Kimberley-CF in Weibe

[using google translation ][ translated from Chinese to English]

2018.5.22 Yesterday TKBT News gave an interview about graduation. Video simple translation:
- Before I started my graduation project, I had to discuss with P'Anne and P'A about what kind of short films I should do.
- Learned from P'Anne, so I went to "The Crown Princess" team to practice.
- I went to be an assistant to the director but I was summoned by others to get the water and take the meal to the actor. Because everyone is a friend, they are joked and said: Kim! I want to drink water. Kim! Take this to me and the like. Hahaha.
Graduation Ceremony: July 17, 2018
Thanks for our Thai translate Angel
Thank you for sharing.. please keep it coming :)