Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Ele

sarNie Adult
https://www.starmometer.com/2018/08/04/voting-for-the-semifinals-of-100asiansweethearts-is-now-open/ Hi everyone, I would like you to vote for Kim in semifinal of 100 Asiansweethearts
Click the link above, and scroll down and then u will see picture Kim and put ✅ in box and then scroll down again u will see word Vote and select on it (Vote) and then scroll up so u will see the results:angel10::angel10::angel10:
Just want to remind you guys , please don’t forget to vote for Kim. Please vote for her.
You can cast your vote(s) every after three hours until the deadline. And you also can vote at Starmometer Facebook page, click like for 1 vote and 1 share for 2 votes . Thank you very much for your vote.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I wish too! which actors do you want her to pair with?
hmmm tbh there is not much handsome actors in ch3 for me , but i would love to see her with great , toey , there is some support actors who i think they should be pare'k , phet want to see her with him, punjun too
and pop Thagoon is the mosssst support actor who i want to see kim act with and second come got and then the rest who i mentioned

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
hmmm tbh there is not much handsome actors in ch3 for me , but i would love to see her with great , toey , there is some support actors who i think they should be pare'k , phet want to see her with him, punjun too
and pop Thagoon is the mosssst support actor who i want to see kim act with and second come got and then the rest who i mentioned
I want to add two more actors, Ken.P and Peter c

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this girl is really unique in her charm from what i saw around and about her smile is a secret on it's own
meennie_sirapat_38097098_220635245301927_2326238580541751296_n.jpg meennie_sirapat_37941965_266764494138771_6397494773988458496_n.jpg DkKpncGUUAEVhjF.jpg

remind me of this song, she give sense to this song

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
want to share this tweet it's an example of how will people feel to see kim in real life for the firs time

this tweet said "just saw kimberley in real for the first time she is exceptionally beautiful like a doll , has a big eyes westerne face with white skin and small waist , in conclu i had more photos of kim than BNK who i come for "
https://twitter.com/koykans/status/1027581301354782720

excuse me if there is any mistake tried to reach the meaning i find it good to share plus it's not the first tile i see thi type of comment about who see kim in real , there was a chinese fan who went to see kim for the first time and in a comment she said that photo doesn't give justice to kim's beauty

twister02

M♥K
want to share this tweet it's an example of how will people feel to see kim in real life for the firs time

this tweet said "just saw kimberley in real for the first time she is exceptionally beautiful like a doll , has a big eyes westerne face with white skin and small waist , in conclu i had more photos of kim than BNK who i come for "
https://twitter.com/koykans/status/1027581301354782720

excuse me if there is any mistake tried to reach the meaning i find it good to share plus it's not the first tile i see thi type of comment about who see kim in real , there was a chinese fan who went to see kim for the first time and in a comment she said that photo doesn't give justice to kim's beauty
I don't know how would I react if I ever saw Kimmy personally. I think I will freeze just by looking at her :lol: