KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well I'm satisfied with the tvc. I think they look so cute. It fits well with their personalities. I'm not going to be too greedy lol. Just the fact that we get to see them together again after PCKNMPCW is already a blessing. We'll get to see them again on the 16th and then their Pepsi stickers collection for Line comes out on the 2oth. September is a good month lol. And someone mentioned there's another TVC coming soon too, right? KimJa everywhere!!! :aaaaa:

Gifs for my KimJa :icon12::icon12::icon12: While making it, I realized in the running scene Kim wasn't there and James was wearing a white shirt lol. I think I saw pictures of this scene on IG and Kim wasn't there (she was in Japan at the time). At first I thought they might have separate TVC, but I'm glad they have one together :D I guess they refilmed this scene but Kim was in Japan so...they just have to do without her lol.

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 2.27.01 PM.png

Reactions: Ame

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
james ma is booked for two years!!!!! ...is that true...ooog there's goes my wish to see them reunited again sooner in a new lakorn.do sai tarn hua jai and arkom takes a lot of time to film...????

@Chasha hello to u.:thumbup:
:thumbup:....glad to know somebody that can speak both thai and english are in this thread..do u have an ig acc??? and thank u soo much for helping us understand more about jk...

if I'm not mistaken kim had been chosen as a new presenter of mistine make up brand...wow our jk is really popular now..hope they can get more project together...even a' supachai also promote them..could JK be like NY...hehehe my wish... ;););)maybe not coz there's already MK...btw if a'supachai works with ch7 can his lakorn production airing in ch3????

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Well I'm satisfied with the tvc. I think they look so cute. It fits well with their personalities. I'm not going to be too greedy lol. Just the fact that we get to see them together again after PCKNMPCW is already a blessing. We'll get to see them again on the 16th and then their Pepsi stickers collection for Line comes out on the 2oth. September is a good month lol. And someone mentioned there's another TVC coming soon too, right? KimJa everywhere!!! :aaaaa:

Gifs for my KimJa :icon12::icon12::icon12: While making it, I realized in the running scene Kim wasn't there and James was wearing a white shirt lol. I think I saw pictures of this scene on IG and Kim wasn't there (she was in Japan at the time). At first I thought they might have separate TVC, but I'm glad they have one together :D I guess they refilmed this scene but Kim was in Japan so...they just have to do without her lol.

View attachment 2479

really..i thought kim was there coz in one ig acc i ask where is kim and she replied kim was behind james...so thats why we dont see her...or maybe they refilmed back that scene...

Chasha

sarNie Egg
james ma is booked for two years!!!!! ...is that true...ooog there's goes my wish to see them reunited again sooner in a new lakorn.do sai tarn hua jai and arkom takes a lot of time to film...????
'James ma is booked for 2 years' as i know he has more 3 lakorns apart from Sai tarn hua jai and Arkom but they're still keeping it under lock and key. right now Arkom is almost finish but in the other hand sai tarn hua jai still in the beginning of the process despite the 2 lakorn they start filming in the same mouth. :confused12:

@Chasha hello to u.:thumbup:
:thumbup:....glad to know somebody that can speak both thai and english are in this thread..do u have an ig acc??? and thank u soo much for helping us understand more about jk...
The ig acc that replied you about kimmy behind james is mine haha.

if I'm not mistaken kim had been chosen as a new presenter of mistine make up brand...wow our jk is really popular now..hope they can get more project together...even a' supachai also promote them..could JK be like NY...hehehe my wish... ;););)maybe not coz there's already MK...btw if a'supachai works with ch7 can his lakorn production airing in ch3????
If he works for ch7 of course his lakorn production airring in ch7

And there's a new rumor about jk next project.. James' manager said "there's more to come.. because Mor and Nuth in collection Ob by CASA makes them get another brand products."

Can you get that? Some said the project must related to furniture or something what do you think girls?:aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Soooo exciting about their new projects!!! I want A to push Jk to be like NY , big and successful :icon12:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
really..i thought kim was there coz in one ig acc i ask where is kim and she replied kim was behind james...so thats why we dont see her...or maybe they refilmed back that scene...
There were a couple pictures of the running scene and I'm pretty positive that Kim wasn't there for the shooting of that scene. I remember that girl in the jeans skirt because I thought it was Kimmy at first but obviously it's not. I have to go hunt for the pictures now lol. But Kimmy there or not doesn't matter since the scene lasted for like a second lol. I didn't noticed Kimmy wasn't there until I started making gifs lol.

And OMG!!!! KimJa is killing it with the promotion as presenters. Can't believe they have another one in stored. It would be cool if they're presenters for a furniture brand since in PCKNMCPW Mor Wat and Nuth were presenters for Nuth's furniture business. If we get the same lovey dovey furniture promotion pictures as the one in PCKNMCPW, then that will be even better. I'm still sad that the scene was so short and wasn't as great as the pictures they posted for the scene. They cut it way too much.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
We should get a lovey dovey furniture ad since in PCKN, they cut some scenes out.. I wish Anne made DVD set of PCKN with deleted scenes. I would buy

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Im hoping for ch3's 2017 calendar, Kimmy can pair with JMA or a P'ek i've never seen her with, I feel like the calendars have been repetitive

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i hope ch 3 will let them sit beside each other...although james are not kim's praek but i guess it will be hard considering that mark and kim will be in new lakorn again kom faek...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i hope ch 3 will let them sit beside each other...although james are not kim's praek but i guess it will be hard considering that mark and kim will be in new lakorn again kom faek...
Ugh you're right. Its so dang repetitive though. We can't even get new pairs when it comes to calendars hahah

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Is the reason kim is getting more work with promos and ads because she's kinda under ae now?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is the reason kim is getting more work with promos and ads because she's kinda under ae now?
Is she under Ae now? I hope so, isnt most of his stars super big like Aum Patcharapa & Nadech. If Kimja is really under him then for sure we will see them more.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Is she under Ae now? I hope so, isnt most of his stars super big like Aum Patcharapa & Nadech. If Kimja is really under him then for sure we will see them more.
I just heard or saw on one of the shows that she's asking him to help her with getting more events but not really be under him.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh the ch3 calendar.....it would be nice to see KimJa pair up for it but I doubt that's going to happen. There's always going to be MK before KimJa. Can't Kim pair up with both??? Both are well accepted by fans. I want to see a spread where Kim is surrounded by a bunch of p'eks lol. I think P'Anne or was it Janie, had one like that in the past and James was one of them lol.

This might be a dumb question but who's Ae??? Is he the very feminine man that Nadech always seemed to hang out with?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I just heard or saw on one of the shows that she's asking him to help her with getting more events but not really be under him.
Its weird cause Mark use to be under Ae. He really does do a good job of getting his stars more work