KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont want fan wars anymore so avoided the name :p and you mentioned all the difference here. An international fan of JMa had mentioned what you have said here in her IG. Its like everyone is noticing same thing about him :D
@Step Well I've seen a couple of bts clips of James with his 1st n'ek (I guess we're avoiding names here lol) and they seem to be playful and comfortable around each other but it's very different from how he interacts with Kim. With Kim, he's calm and collective but at times shy and reserved but somehow not distant from his affection to her. He's attentive in a very gentlemen-like way without stepping overboard. He glances at her to make sure she's alright and only take action when he sees she needs help. In the fanvid there's a moment when the performance was done and everyone was existing the stage, as Kim walked down the stairs, James' behind her extended his hand cupping the air around her elbow's area to make sure if anything happens he's there to catch her from her fall. It's these little moments that makes him seems so genuinely protective and attentive towards her in the most timid way. With Kim, James feels like a man despite the fact that he's a year younger than her. I find it cute.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wonder what is James reaction too but he checks his managers IG aarshar when he wants to interact with his fans. Thats at the end of the lakorn or some important events likehis graduation day.
Im waiting to see him with his next co star (Margie or Mint). But still Kim will be special to him. You know James said he had crush on his 1st N'ek before he met her. But soon he found out she is childish, like a kid and completely different from what he thought about her before meeting her. I think James treats Mint as his younger sister or a kid. There are some BTS clip of their lakorn and he is like good friends with her but not like how he is with Kim ;)
so they post their observation about james towards kim on ig? i wonder if james see all that. curious with his reaction:p just hope mark don't stalk it too hehe

all these are interesting. i need to observe james ma interaction & skinship offscreen with his next n'ek after this:D

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ma was very awkward with Kim in the beginning. James Ji was better atleast he was interacting with Kim in their BTS clips (JJ was nervous though :p). In an old BTS (first few BTS) Kim was standing between James and Pop. James was soooo shy. Kim used to ask him questions like how much money he has borrowed but he was shy to even look at her properly. It took him like 2, 3 months to be comfortable with her. And thats actually very less compared to how much time he took with his other co stars. I cant believe now he is so protective of her and even remembers her first lakorn's character name Mor Nam :D

And guys James type of girl is someone independent and sexy. He said Aum P is his ideal girl. Shy guy and his type is Aum P :nut::nut::nut:

enzek

sarNie Adult
James Ma was very awkward with Kim in the beginning. James Ji was better atleast he was interacting with Kim in their BTS clips (JJ was nervous though :p). In an old BTS (first few BTS) Kim was standing between James and Pop. James was soooo shy. Kim used to ask him questions like how much money he has borrowed but he was shy to even look at her properly. It took him like 2, 3 months to be comfortable with her. And thats actually very less compared to how much time he took with his other co stars. I cant believe now he is so protective of her and even remembers her first lakorn's character name Mor Nam :D

And guys James type of girl is someone independent and sexy. He said Aum P is his ideal girl. Shy guy and his type is Aum P :nut::nut::nut:
so from shy to look at kim to lean on her shoulder & give her massage?:p how many months they been shooting together for PCKNMCPW? 5, 6 months?
but yeah he remember kim first character name. that kinda sign of a fanboy:naughty2:

but when guys talk about type of girl they like i won't believe it so much coz when you interact with someone & like her you gonna like her despite your ideal type that you said before;)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Filming started in April. They had acting classes together before that. They filmed for 9 months. Last filming done in dec. But they reshot some scenes in Jan also. So they were together for 9 months.
so from shy to look at kim to lean on her shoulder & give her massage?:p how many months they been shooting together for PCKNMCPW? 5, 6 months?
but yeah he remember kim first character name. that kinda sign of a fanboy:naughty2:

but when guys talk about type of girl they like i won't believe it so much coz when you interact with someone & like her you gonna like her despite your ideal type that you said before;)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Loooooooove this event so much. He points to her stomach in the beginning :p Idk what song it is but he points his fore finger to her when he sing "ter". He pushes Kim towards the crowd :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Kit757

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm a newbie here. Used to be a silent reader..haha.. N I'm a big fan of Kimja too..especially Kimmy;) tqsm for this thread, I'm able to keep updated with these two thai actors. Really missed them a lot.:(:(

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome Kit757 :cheer::cheer:
Do you follow Kim and James??
Hi, I'm a newbie here. Used to be a silent reader..haha.. N I'm a big fan of Kimja too..especially Kimmy;) tqsm for this thread, I'm able to keep updated with these two thai actors. Really missed them a lot.:(:(

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
wjat
I dont want fan wars anymore so avoided the name :p and you mentioned all the difference here. An international fan of JMa had mentioned what you have said here in her IG. Its like everyone is noticing same thing about him :D[/QUO
what her ig...i want to follow..

Kit757

sarNie Egg
Yup
Welcome Kit757 :cheer::cheer:
Do you follow Kim and James??
owh, thanks Step. yup, indeed! Hehehe..I watch kimmy's drama a few years back up til now. Love her drama with nadech, but then I fall in ❤ With Kimja!!Gosh!! The chemistry between them was damn so great!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Kit757 Welcome, I'm glad you joined us, I am a kimmy fan too but now I'm starting to become a jma fan too.

Wow, James Ma's ideal type is Aum P. I didn't expect that, he seems to like someone mature, sweet, and funny (like kimmy). Haha but yes I agree you may have an ideal type but when you fall, you fall.
Where did you guys read that JMA had a crush on his first nang ek and how he stopped being into her? I feel like he does treat her like a younger sister and his 2nd n'ek like an older sister.