KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Kit757

sarNie Egg
Around 29:32

James Ma talks about his co stars :icon12::icon12:

Mint: I have to thanks to her for being my first pairing and teaching me how to work in this entertainment and lakorn, she's very concentrated to her work, Narak and always lively

Matt: She's intelligent and teach me many things and support me and also help each other

Kimberley:cheer:: The truth is I have been impressed with her since her first lakorn because i felt that this N'ek is very pretty I haven't seen N'ek with international style before so i like her, and...when i met her the first time till today She have been the same to me, Friendly (he really talk about her a lot lol). If there is anything that happens, she will speak it out directly complain or point the finger to face, the good thing is she is really good friend, If have anything, we will talk and tell to each other.

Margie: She has straight power (active)

Eunjung: We have movie together and talk in English

Credits to my friend MonaJuang !!
The look on his face was priceless when he talked about Kim..he always say that Kimmy's 'narak'..and he likes her eversince her first lakorn...Mor Nam..Mor Wat.....gosh, he talked a lot about her..unlike the others n'ek.. Thanks for the info btw..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
you're not the only one who did that hahaha. Satiya honeymoon is one of the top sweetest honeymoon scene I ever watch in lakorn. Free from crazy som/ som's dad/ Gina/ nuth stubbornness/ dramatic thing to interrupt satiya lovey dovey moment. There were many kisses too. But then of course they need to give us crazy som & her dad in action nonstop after that *sigh*

The romantic part in PCKNMCPW are quite good to me. they just need to tone down the villain part bit more coz for sure i'm not watching this lakorn for them:BangHead: surprisingly, i also like the ending after watching it with sub. Minus the nuth stubbornness, wat get injured again & again and som annoying scene of course LOL

many people get annoyed with nuth stubbornness towards wat until the end including me but when she chasing after wat & stay with him on the island kinda redeem her character for me:) nuth jealous part at the end also is my favourite coz i'm gonna be like that too if i have such a gorgeous & nice husband:p so when i rewatch, usually i rewatch honeymoon & final episode starting from wat get conscious until the end scenes. that the best part for me:love: but i admit i a bit disappointed coz they don't give us Satiya willing scene again at the end. Wat's good gene shouldn't be wasted!willing|babysw:naughty2:

i wonder what scenes that get cut out to make this lakorn only enough for 15 episodes. if it som & the villain scenes i'm verryy glad about it but i'm sure there some Satiya scenes too:crybaby2:

in his next lakorn james ma will acts with margie in akom, mint chalida in Sai Tarn Hua Jai & mew in chaat seur pan mungkorn. ok i just realised that all his three next n'eks have M in their name LOLOL

from all 3 i'm excited with akom the most coz james character gonna be bad guy after something bad happen to his family. he and margie were couple in that lakorn before that incident. margie is a doctor in this hehe

doctor is my ambition when i still in school before i know that they have to involve with the corpse:confused::risas3: but their white coats looks so cool to me:p sorry for the long babbling. this what happen when you love this thread:p
I wonder too! Anne and team should put clips up on YT on the all the deleted scenes. I bet there were more sweet ones with Mor Wat and Nuth! So crazy Som just ran off somewhere without us knowing what will happen to her character. Watch there will be a part 2 where crazy Som comes back to the island as an evil mermaid and will try her best to seduce Wat again and Nuth gonna go ape sh*t and shoot her with an arrow.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I wonder too! Anne and team should put clips up on YT on the all the deleted scenes. I bet there were more sweet ones with Mor Wat and Nuth! So crazy Som just ran off somewhere without us knowing what will happen to her character. Watch there will be a part 2 where crazy Som comes back to the island as an evil mermaid and will try her best to seduce Wat again and Nuth gonna go ape sh*t and shoot her with an arrow.
ROFL with the plot for part 2.

nuth not alone this time coz she get help from her close assistant, Satiya Junior (their daughter name:p) to protect mor wat from som the evil mermaid:aaaaa::risas3:

see how their daughter is more likely is dad's fangirl:p

the baby hand:

the baby face & hand again:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGdsfbmIGmi/

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
i'm rewatching kimja off screen interaction videos again. some comment said that they ship KimJa & mark need to step aside a bit ROFL

i hope mark don't stalk the ig, or watch the videos about kimja on youtube, facebook or other place. he busy shooting his lakorns right now wasn't he?:p

enzek

sarNie Adult
Song Translation

"Really worried, please take good care of yourself.

Even if we're apart from each other my heart still follows you

Don't sleep late at night.

You need to eat breakfast and be careful when you travel to far far place.

If you feel sleepy while driving, stop the car and take a nap

I'm here doing my best everyday,

I go to bed early every night because i will meet you in my dreams and i'll never forget

My heart keep asking every time "Do you miss me, my dear?

I miss you everyday. How much do you miss me? Every minute.

Tell me loudly because it will make me have a good dream

Soon there will be the time that we were dreaming of and it will be the time that we belong together.

But today i look at the stars and think of your eyes."

Credits to MonaJuang

Feel like its James Ma's message to Kimmy.
i don't understand why many thai actor & actress especially the one who pair in a lakorn before sing in public. are they just fanservices?

i also wonder who tell him to sing this song. somebody pick it or he just sing what he wants? sorry i don't know about this things:p

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i'm rewatching kimja off screen interaction videos again. some comment said that they ship KimJa & mark need to step aside a bit ROFL

i hope mark don't stalk the ig, or watch the videos about kimja on youtube, facebook or other place. he busy shooting his lakorns right now wasn't he?:p

yah he's bisy shooting lakorn but at the same time he always makes time to spend with kim..i think he's really kim...somebody told me that mark changed quite alot after he starts dating with kim..but i think kim is alot happier when with james than mark or maybe not...maybe i'm just being delusional...

enzek

sarNie Adult
yah he's bisy shooting lakorn but at the same time he always makes time to spend with kim..i think he's really kim...somebody told me that mark changed quite alot after he starts dating with kim..but i think kim is alot happier when with james than mark or maybe not...maybe i'm just being delusional...
if kim like mark then i'm just fine with it since that her life but there's many other actors i want kim to get pair with on screen:crybaby2: not only kim just accept one lakorn a year, the lakorn is shooting at the amoeba pace:facepalm: hope mark & kim reunite back 4 or 5 years later after kom faek:( i want kim acts with other actors seriously:BangHead:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

yes ..my thinking exactly...let's tell p'anne on her ig accc...they supposed to release all the sweet scenes between sattiya...i guess they cut alot...the ending scene also they cut alot..haish:facepalm::facepalm:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Have you guys noticed during the Today Show and 3Zaap, James seems irritated/bored when Mark is being mentioned?

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
if kim like mark then i'm just fine with it since that her life but there's many other actors i want kim to get pair with on screen:crybaby2: not only kim just accept one lakorn a year, the lakorn is shooting at the amoeba pace:facepalm: hope mark & kim reunite back 4 or 5 years later after kom faek:( i want kim acts with other actors seriously:BangHead:

yah me tooo..but i wish kimja is real..aaah just empty wishful thinkingo_Oo_O..btw i found out that thai lakorn takes a looooong time to shoot. like u said at amoeba pace...different from korean drama that takes only 3-6 months for shooting.....haish...i also wants her to act with other actors..my top on the list is mario maurer...many fans wanted they to act together...i saw several vids that show kim and mario moments together...wanted to know how they will act together...hope we dont wait too long to see kimbarry reunited...their chemistry was explosive...i think nadech has more chemistry with kim than yaya... alot of kim fans start becomes her fan when they watch RP..including me..hehehe;);)

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Have you guys noticed during the Today Show and 3Zaap, James seems irritated/bored when Mark is being mentioned?

@AnnTfan oo i noticed it!!!!!!!...i thought i am the only one who noticed it...i think kim knows that james like her..coz on today show when the host ask james did mark comes when they shooot the love scene...james ask kim should u the one who talk about this...then kim replied why u dont dare to talk about it..

enzek

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan oo i noticed it!!!!!!!...i thought i am the only one who noticed it...i think kim knows that james like her..coz on today show when the host ask james did mark comes when they shooot the love scene...james ask kim should u the one who talk about this...then kim replied why u dont dare to talk about it..
DISCUSSION: HE HAS A CRUSH TOWARDS HER

so he (james) knows about it, we (here) know about it, even they (outside fans) know about it but does she (kim) knows about it?:p:naughty2:

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i don't understand why many thai actor & actress especially the one who pair in a lakorn before sing in public. are they just fanservices?

i also wonder who tell him to sing this song. somebody pick it or he just sing what he wants? sorry i don't know about this things:p

i think that parts of the promotion for the lakorn that they starred in...

enzek

sarNie Adult
poor guy LOL if kim is still single right now i wonder if he gonna court her?:p:naughty2:

you an actress & already has a boyfriend now.
what will you do when you know one of your co-star like you?
will you agreed to work with him in a romantic drama again?:p:nut:

i wonder if kim will agree if she get offer to acts with james again. curious :po_O

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
if i'm not mistaken james has mini concert today for pclnmcpw...why kim and other cast do not attent the concert or it is just for james ma only

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anne filmed most of the scenes secretly. Sometimes after posting some pics, makeup and hair stylists used to delete it. And I was not active for like 3 months. Till then there was no BTS for kiss scenes. We got BTS only for some scenes. The intimate BTS was when Nuth has allergy (Wat and Nuth wearing blue clothes). It was a torture waiting for this lakorn :p
Actually I want to see bts video of this lakorn kiss scene just like korean dramas. Kimja kiss not just once in this lakorn. Wonder how many takes they did for the kiss scenes & how their reaction bts especially james hehe

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you so much for translation.
If Kim had not put her hands on her knees, James hands would be there to cover her legs. I have seen Mark doing it always to Kim. James is 2nd person to do that to her ;);)

In a BTS, Kima and James had to introduce their characters to viewers. Kim told James to introduce his character.. He said Im Sattawat your husband and showed the ring to her. When Kim did not repeat, he made her to say Samee kon chan (my husband). I will search that video now

at 5:17 "Kaw koh tor" haha too cute

Edit: @ 00:15
James puts his hand on Kimmy "I have some news, we're both married"
Kimmy "just in lakorn" haha

https://instagram.com/p/BEV4raGoGuj/
Play fighting bts, sooo freaking cute