KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

enzek

sarNie Adult
yeah me too waiting for kimbarry and kimja reunion...but i hope that kim will be paired with other actor first before kimja and kimbarry reunion..maybe after buang hong another lakorn with mario maurer... i think kim will have explosive chemistry with mario maurer and then after that a reunion with kimbarry then kimja..right know james and nadech are so busy witth three lakorn to film...hope after likit ruk nadech will get to act with kim again...btw pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeee no more lakorn with mark.. i cant help but feel boring when mark act with kim..
i want to see kim with mario too. i think kim will pair again with mark. ch3 like to do this koo jin pair thing in lakorn. i don't care if she pair with mark just hope they won't pair too soon after kom faek:crybaby2:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
nothing just his schedules is busy and he seem more comfortable acting with his choice. don't hope too much with kimbarry reunion *sigh*

wait a minute!!!! i know that he is busy....but isnt the channel decide who they want their artists to pair with..did nadech has that power to decide who he wants to pair with????..i read from somewhere that he ask to work in a lakorn...i forgot the title..that lakorn casted yaya as the nangek...i thought he ask to work in that lakorn becoz he is close with the director p'jaaew not bcoz of the nang ek...i dont think nadech will do something like that cos he's profesional but if he really do than i'm quite dissapointed coz nadech and kim really has explosive chemistry..

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see kim with mario too. i think kim will pair again with mark. ch3 like to do this koo jin pair thing in lakorn. i don't care if she pair with mark just hope they won't pair too soon after kom faek:crybaby2:

haish this is why i dont like koojin thing..i'm bored seeing lakorn with yaya-nadech and mark-kim..maybe i should start watching korean drama back and stop spazing about thai lakorn..:yawn::facepalm::BangHead:o_O

enzek

sarNie Adult
haish this is why i dont like koojin thing..i'm bored seeing lakorn with yaya-nadech and mark-kim..maybe i should start watching korean drama back and stop spazing about thai lakorn..:yawn::facepalm::BangHead:o_O
i'm watching korean drama right now but still i miss lakorn:crybaby2:

mark & kim / yaya & nadech fans are really truly lucky.

don't know when ch3 will stop this pairing though. maybe when they stop acting or reach age near 40 LOL

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol oh gosh so bored with koojin pairings, I think stopping at 5 is a good number, I mean you can have more lakorns but why not wait 4-5 years first instead of one every year plus mk and ny have commercials and events already. Its just soo boring, people use to complain about KA, but they have 5 lakorns in 10 years, rarely any events and no commercials together. Now it is just too extreme. I want Kimja as a koojin but to have worked with many other actors and actresses too, i guess koojins make the money though, wonder why they stopped pairing bargie they had more chemistry than ny and mk. But whatever. About Nadech now, maybe he does have power to choose his lakorn since he is #1 on channel 3, but that just sucks if he really does do that then I would find him soo unattrative and unprofessional.

Okay back to Kimja, I love this thread so much now that pckn is over but im sad we wont have much update since kim is so into mark and jma seems to be distant after the lakorn T.T

enzek

sarNie Adult
Lol oh gosh so bored with koojin pairings, I think stopping at 5 is a good number, I mean you can have more lakorns but why not wait 4-5 years first instead of one every year plus mk and ny have commercials and events already. Its just soo boring, people use to complain about KA, but they have 5 lakorns in 10 years, rarely any events and no commercials together. Now it is just too extreme. I want Kimja as a koojin but to have worked with many other actors and actresses too, i guess koojins make the money though, wonder why they stopped pairing bargie they had more chemistry than ny and mk. But whatever. About Nadech now, maybe he does have power to choose his lakorn since he is #1 on channel 3, but that just sucks if he really does do that then I would find him soo unattrative and unprofessional.

Okay back to Kimja, I love this thread so much now that pckn is over but im sad we wont have much update since kim is so into mark and jma seems to be distant after the lakorn T.T
if they continue with koo jin thing mk & ny might have 10 lakorn together in 10 years. let see if they could break the record LOL

i hope kimja have a photoshoot together for a magazine or something like korean dramas couple

well kimja are busy with their schedules but i hope they still be friends off screen.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
if they continue with koo jin thing mk & ny might have 10 lakorn together in 10 years. let see if they could break the record LOL

i hope kimja have a photoshoot together for a magazine or something like korean dramas couple

well kimja are busy with their schedules but i hope they still be friends off screen.
Oh lawd if its 10 in 10 years i might give up before that. I really want Kimja to pair for the channel 3 calendar. Need KA and Kimja then my life will be complete haha

enzek

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics @AnnTfan! Love & miss kimja *sigh*

Btw I wonder who gonna be Kim next husband in lakorn. Mark, nadech, James ma then who LOL

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
In koo jins, MK is different from NY. NY have TVC, events, magazines and back to back lakorns and channel pick them to sell stuffs in ch3 building like sovereigns. They go to do merits together. But MK has only 2 TVC. They dont attend events together always. Magazines are 1 or 2 per year. Before reuniting, they have lakorns with others too.
@doojhyo In ch3 Nadech and Yaya have right to ask for what they want. Yaya ot KC cos she wanted to change her image to sexy and bold.

This will be my ladt post about others. Lets not talk about others here cos we had fan wars before in this forum and lakorn threads were locked twice for that. Though its not off topic, NY, MK are not related for KimJa :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sorry I translated it wrong :(
Here is the video. At 0:43 James says "as your husband" and shows the ring :p he shows her stomach when she asks him about the snack lol
1:23 when talking about the sofa theme "Hug" James puts his arms around her like a hug and at the end he bows to her and says "they say if you love your wife you should bow to her" OMMMGGG this is soooooo cuuuuute

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Step No need to worry about finding the IG, If you can't find it, it's fine :)

The whole koojin thing is ridiculous. I think Kim is at the stage in her acting career where she does not need to rely on koojin's power to be well-known or acknowledge for for her acting ability. One thing I don't like is whenever she's out promoting her upcoming projects, there's always a mentioning of Mark even when he's not in the project with her. Mark here, Mark there, or "what does Mark think about this or that?" Can we stop that?! Because I don't care what Mark thinks! :BangHead: Thank you very much.

There was a mentioning of James' being bored whenever Mark is mentioned, and I don't think he's bored but it's more of him being uncomfortable. Mark has nothing to do with the drama so I hate that they asked James or Kim about him. Like when I'm watching their interviews or talk shows, and I'm spazzing about how cute they are and suddenly one of the hosts asked about Mark and I'm like o_O....it ruins my overall excitement lol.