KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever yes they did say they would unfollow her but they did say good things about her too. Lol
I totally agree I don't know I enjoyed Suer so much then it went downhill. I miss ananberley tho. Kimmy is one of the best actress in her generation but i agree she isn't appreaciated much, so sad.

alina55

sarNie Egg
@Pooh4ever yes they did say they would unfollow her but they did say good things about her too. Lol
I totally agree I don't know I enjoyed Suer so much then it went downhill. I miss ananberley tho. Kimmy is one of the best actress in her generation but i agree she isn't appreaciated much, so sad.
Kim is under appreciated? I thought she was the next big thing after Yaya, sad to hear that

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
They did but compare to the other Thai actresses/celebrities being shown, Kimmy got the most unfollow votes lol.

And I enjoyed Suer up to episode five, I think I stopped watching there and only watched little clips here and there of the rest of the lakorn. It was really boring and the misunderstanding was stupid and I didn't like the idea of him kidnapping her. And I hated Kim's character parents, especially the dad. It was the first time a character that Kim played has a parents that I don't like. I usually like all her character(s)' parents. But the dad was...ugh! I feel so bad for both Ananda and Kim because the lakorn wasted both of their talent. I hope they get to work together in the future because Suer was so unsatisfying.

Kim is under appreciated? I thought she was the next big thing after Yaya, sad to hear that
It's just my personal opinion, some people might think differently. I guess in the way she is the next big thing after Yaya, and I don't want to compare the two but I feel like with her acting talent she could honestly become so much more than "the next big thing after Yaya."

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yes i also think that kim is underrated...honestly did u ever seen thai actress that is so talented, has soo much passion in acting like kimberley anne tiemsiri...the older generation i can say anne thongprasom...but the younger generation i dont find yet other actress that can surpassed kim...she was born to be an actress...but people doesnt favor kim much...i do not know maybe becoz she doesnt look thai enough...when i read other thai actor or actress profile their fav actress usually yaya or other actress..i was like really!!!!!:facepalm::facepalm:...pcknmcpw really prove how talented kim is...btw i have watch suer...and i also doesnt like the plot of the story..
only manage watch until ep 3...the rest of the story for me is boring...

alina55

sarNie Egg
It's just my personal opinion, some people might think differently. I guess in the way she is the next big thing after Yaya, and I don't want to compare the two but I feel like with her acting talent she could honestly become so much more than "the next big thing after Yaya."[/QUOTE]

I didn't want to compare either, but I just thought she was one of the most popular actress of this generation, but yeah I agree Kim has huge potential!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
yes i also think that kim is underrated...honestly did u ever seen thai actress that is so talented, has soo much passion in acting like kimberley anne tiemsiri...the older generation i can say anne thongprasom...but the younger generation i dont find yet other actress that can surpassed kim...she was born to be an actress...but people doesnt favor kim much...i do not know maybe becoz she doesnt look thai enough...when i read other thai actor or actress profile their fav actress usually yaya or other actress..i was like really!!!!!:facepalm::facepalm:...pcknmcpw really prove how talented kim is...btw i have watch suer...and i also doesnt like the plot of the story..
only manage watch until ep 3...the rest of the story for me is boring...
I have nothing against others choosing other actresses as their favorite, everyone has his/her own personal opinion. I just want Kim to, in a way, break away from being a shadow behind Yaya. Don't get me wrong, I adore Yaya and love their friendship, but I really don't like it when people compare them, fame-wise. They are two individuals with very different acting style and image, so I don't think it's right to compare the two.

Yaya gained fame through GRGR and has maintained the status quo. As for Kim, she gained her fame through PCKK but unfortunately, due to a couple of scandals her image has tarnished. Acting isn't everything in the entertainment world. Before they're actors. they are celebrities/public figures. One tiny personal mistake can truly destroy a person's overall reputation and image. But I have no doubt that Kim can regain her previous status quo, and even gain more than before. And PCKNMCPW is the first step. I'm glad that the overall reaction to PCKNMCPW was good because Kim really needed that. That's why I feel like James is such a lucky charm for Kimmy though :thumbup::thumbup:

@alina55 I understand. I know you didn't mean to compare, and it's like a habit now when you think about who's the most famous female actress in Thailand and it's an automatic instinct that Yaya is the first to pop up in people's mind lol. There's no hiding her overwhelming popularity. And Kim is up there with Yaya too, but more or less for other unpleasant things than good ones :facepalm:

Last edited:

MarrieLe

sarNie Egg
I like the way which JM takes care of Kim.His eyes are always on her. I hope they can be a real couple but K has boyfriend . I think he doesn't match with her as JM . JK match so much . Hope them will be more projects to work together....:cheer::cheer::cheer:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I like the way which JM takes care of Kim.His eyes are always on her. I hope they can be a real couple but K has boyfriend . I think he doesn't match with her as JM . JK match so much . Hope them will be more projects to work together....:cheer::cheer::cheer:

agreed...whenever i see vids or pics about JK i always see that james always watching kim since their event together on 2013...loves at first sight maybe...and i feel that whenever i see kim and mark i think kim act more mature than mark but with james ,james is the mature one...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm sorrry to say this but i really feel you exaggerating james seems to act the same with his other nang'ek too , look at this for example

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@"peace" LOL I do think some people here are going overboard with for say, "James' in love with Kim." or "Love at first sight." , or hoping for KimJa to date when we all know Kim is taken. I don't mind shipping for fun or liking them as onscreen couple, but let's think realistically now.

And please don't put down someone else just for the sake of your ship. I think Mark and Kim, visually and physically, fit each other very well, and they both have such a fun and playful personality too.

With that being say, it doesn't mean I don't think James has any attraction towards Kim though. There certainly is some attractions, but not to the point where I'll say James is in love with Kim though lol. What I see is a little crush, but nothing more. I think James knows his limit so he's not going over the line with how he presents himself to Kim.

And I have to agree with @AnnTfan , there is a different and it's clear as day lol. I don't know if it's because of Kimmy's clumsy personality but he does give her a lot of concerns and attentions.

Oh has anyone seen James and Margie's lakorn recent opening/praying ceremony pics? Our baby boy looked so good :love::love::love::love: Did PCKNMCPW have an opening ceremony? I don't think I've seen any pics of it???

Step

Mrs James Ma
I ship KimJa on screen cos they look soooo good together and JMa acts different with kimmy off screen but I also ship MK. They are happy together. Its not only in this forum but in Thailand also some fans are saying wrong about Mark cos they want KimJa to date. JMa's another N'ek's fans talking wrong about Kim in KimJa's MV cos they don't like to see James with kimmy. MV makers are deleting bad comments and started requesting others to be good. Idk what to say. We can avoid Mark's topic here from now.
JMa is completely different with Kim than with Matt or Mint. He spent 2 years with Matt for Ka Badin still he does not look at her like he looks at Kim. At the events and shows he was very reserved. He used to run away when Matt started touching him lol. The pic @Peace posted, there are videos of that in YT. That time I was shipping JMa with Matt on screen. We were sad we did not get anything to fin we got And I really think JMa has huge crush on kimmy. He is so different with her. Always taking care of her. Matt also wiped sweat for him but when Kim does he looks more happy. But he knows his limits like @Pooh4ever said.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh gosh JMA looked sooo hot during the opening ceremony.
I'm cool with MK's relationship, but then if they're dating already please stop doing lakorns together. Its boring already and this goes to all the pairs. Of course I also think James Ma has a crush on kimmy. But whatever let fate do its job.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I ship KimJa on screen cos they look soooo good together and JMa acts different with kimmy off screen but I also ship MK. They are happy together. Its not only in this forum but in Thailand also some fans are saying wrong about Mark cos they want KimJa to date. JMa's another N'ek's fans talking wrong about Kim in KimJa's MV cos they don't like to see James with kimmy. MV makers are deleting bad comments and started requesting others to be good. Idk what to say. We can avoid Mark's topic here from now.
JMa is completely different with Kim than with Matt or Mint. He spent 2 years with Matt for Ka Badin still he does not look at her like he looks at Kim. At the events and shows he was very reserved. He used to run away when Matt started touching him lol. The pic @Peace posted, there are videos of that in YT. That time I was shipping JMa with Matt on screen. We were sad we did not get anything to fin we got And I really think JMa has huge crush on kimmy. He is so different with her. Always taking care of her. Matt also wiped sweat for him but when Kim does he looks more happy. But he knows his limits like @Pooh4ever said.
In my opinion from James Ma behavior & his comment in videos & interview he really has crush towards Kim but yeah he know his limits
I ship KimJa on screen & i'm happy if they're dating off screen but that's only if she is single.
I'm not Mark's fan but if Kim love him & want to be with him just let her be. As a fan i just want Kim to be happy. If you love someone doesn't you want too see that person be happy?

If you're KimJa fans please be classy. We can spazzing & gushing about KimJa to all our heart content but please don't be overboard & bash Mark just coz he date Kim.
That ridiculous & childish. You can't force someone feelings!
Most important is i'm worried that Kim will get anti fans for this & also it will affect KimJa friendship off screen. I want KimJa reunion in lakorn after this*sigh*

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
@"peace" LOL I do think some people here are going overboard with for say, "James' in love with Kim." or "Love at first sight." , or hoping for KimJa to date when we all know Kim is taken. I don't mind shipping for fun or liking them as onscreen couple, but let's think realistically now.

And please don't put down someone else just for the sake of your ship. I think Mark and Kim, visually and physically, fit each other very well, and they both have such a fun and playful personality too.

With that being say, it doesn't mean I don't think James has any attraction towards Kim though. There certainly is some attractions, but not to the point where I'll say James is in love with Kim though lol. What I see is a little crush, but nothing more. I think James knows his limit so he's not going over the line with how he presents himself to Kim.

And I have to agree with @AnnTfan , there is a different and it's clear as day lol. I don't know if it's because of Kimmy's clumsy personality but he does give her a lot of concerns and attentions.

Oh has anyone seen James and Margie's lakorn recent opening/praying ceremony pics? Our baby boy looked so good :love::love::love::love: Did PCKNMCPW have an opening ceremony? I don't think I've seen any pics of it???

even if James is in love with Kim or Kim is his love at first sight it i think it doesn't matter since people don't have any power to choose with who their fall with LOL
the important things is how they deal & respond with it. and james behave well & know his limits.

i'm drooling with James pic on he & margie lakorn opening ceremony. he looks more hotter each time LOL:love::cheer::aaaaa:

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
even if James is in love with Kim or Kim is his love at first sight it i think it doesn't matter since people don't have any power with who their fall with LOL
the important things is how they deal & respond with it. and james behave well & know his limits.

i'm drooling with James pic on he & margie lakorn opening ceremony. he looks more hotter each time LOL:love::cheer::aaaaa:

i thinks james growing to be a more a handsome man...

MarrieLe

sarNie Egg
i thinks james growing to be a more a handsome man...
I agree with you .James is as areal and mature man when he is with Kim though her age is older than him but she is just a young sister of him. His eyes are always on her .I believe he loves her so much but he has known his limit.I like the way which he looks for her and his behavior.