KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

P

PrincessKarina

For some reason it is impossible for them lol
I know. And I am also extremely tired of lakorns where one is a celebrity-superstar. Oh my goodness! If I remembered correctly almost all of the actors/actresses have a lakorn where they play as a celebrity! It's so old! :(

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I think I saw jma is on another Lakorn with a new leading actress it's not kim! Boooooo!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan I miss Nadech and Mew too. I do hope they get to work together again. If KimBarry is not going to happen, then give me Nadech and Mew! Oh, and about the clip of Kimmy slapping Mark, I saw it on IG, but I don't remember where. You might find it on their lakorn thread. I'm pretty sure Peace posted it lol.

As for the siggies, thank you! I made them when Kimmy's dad passed away. To support my girl. As for Mark's quote. I saw his post on IG and the quote was prefect.

@PrincessKarina Surprised at your thought about Kim and your preference for petite n'eks lol. I wouldn't called Kimmy big though, tall yes! Big no. If you mean big bones then okay maybe lol. She lost so much weight, I think she looks amazing now. She was a lot cuter when she has some meat on her, now I think she's glamorous, elegant, and sexy too. She truly is aging beautiful. Of course that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too. Just find it funny that you think Kimmy is more cute than HOT STUFF. Personality wise, I might have agreed with you. Kimmy is full of life and is super funny, bubbly, and cute in real life.

About the carrying thing, YES! I still remember Nadech carrying Kim in RP. He looks like he was struggling lol. And it didn't help that Kim was at her heaviest weight during this lakorn. The poor guy, he had to carry Kim so many time in the lakorn lol. As for Yaya and Nadech, Yaya is just long lol. It just looks imbalance. The only p'ek that carried Kim gracefully is James, or am I being biased??? LOL But really! Kim looks like she fits perfectly in his arms!

@Mel Lin So it's a newbie. At first I thought it was James new girlfriend or something because I don't recognize who the girl is lol. But our James is now guiding newbie. It just feels like yesterday that he himself is a newbie. Now he's a senior actor helping these newbies. So proud of my boy. The girl looks pretty cute, I'm hoping that she can act though. Nothing hurts more then when your favorite(s) act with someone that can't act.

P

PrincessKarina

@AnnTfan I miss Nadech and Mew too. I do hope they get to work together again. If KimBarry is not going to happen, then give me Nadech and Mew! Oh, and about the clip of Kimmy slapping Mark, I saw it on IG, but I don't remember where. You might find it on their lakorn thread. I'm pretty sure Peace posted it lol.

As for the siggies, thank you! I made them when Kimmy's dad passed away. To support my girl. As for Mark's quote. I saw his post on IG and the quote was prefect.

@PrincessKarina Surprised at your thought about Kim and your preference for petite n'eks lol. I wouldn't called Kimmy big though, tall yes! Big no. If you mean big bones then okay maybe lol. She lost so much weight, I think she looks amazing now. She was a lot cuter when she has some meat on her, now I think she's glamorous, elegant, and sexy too. She truly is aging beautiful. Of course that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too. Just find it funny that you think Kimmy is more cute than HOT STUFF. Personality wise, I might have agreed with you. Kimmy is full of life and is super funny, bubbly, and cute in real life.

About the carrying thing, YES! I still remember Nadech carrying Kim in RP. He looks like he was struggling lol. And it didn't help that Kim was at her heaviest weight during this lakorn. The poor guy, he had to carry Kim so many time in the lakorn lol. As for Yaya and Nadech, Yaya is just long lol. It just looks imbalance. The only p'ek that carried Kim gracefully is James, or am I being biased??? LOL But really! Kim looks like she fits perfectly in his arms!

@Mel Lin So it's a newbie. At first I thought it was James new girlfriend or something because I don't recognize who the girl is lol. But our James is now guiding newbie. It just feels like yesterday that he himself is a newbie. Now he's a senior actor helping these newbies. So proud of my boy. The girl looks pretty cute, I'm hoping that she can act though. Nothing hurts more then when your favorite(s) act with someone that can't act.
Lol. Right thanks for respecting my thoughts! I'm not a fan of Kim or Yaya but also not hating on them or their works either! Lol! They could really be great veterans that's for sure! I guess you are a fan of Kim or Yaya? ;)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol yes, Yaya is just really tall but shes still pretty skinny. Kimmy in RP though, shes soooo adorable and I love how she was a bit "chubby" never saw a n'ek like her with a big booty, love all the time Na carried her too lmao.

@Pooh4ever right Kimmy fits right in Jma's arm but maybe its cause she got skinny in that lakorn. If Kimmy ever pairs with nadech again, I think he can carry her now lol, shes so tiny for Na now compare to RP. Wait don't you guys think Na was a bit chubby in there too? Haha

Awww jma will have a newcomer as his n'ek? Im excited though cause I love new pairings.

P

PrincessKarina

I think new pairings very refreshing and a good way for actors and actresses to spread their wings and explore! To challenge themselves! :)

P

PrincessKarina

I also think actors and actresses to team up again is fine just NOT every single year! Hint Nadech and Yaya or Mark and Kim!

twister02

M♥K
A newcomer and already got a starting role. wooah! But I love new pairings also. James can surely handle the newbie but it will be tough.

James is excellent when he's with a great actress like Kim. I hope the newbie can act though.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

miss ur long comment...i dunt know but her acting but i think she can sing...btw i thought u are kim's fan ..hehehehe..:):):)

P

PrincessKarina

miss ur long comment...i dunt know but her acting but i think she can sing...btw i thought u are kim's fan ..hehehehe..:):):)
Who are you directing towards? Me? AnnTfan or Mel Lin? As far as for me, I wouldn't consider myself a fan of Kim but I am not against her either... LOL :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Lol yes, Yaya is just really tall but shes still pretty skinny. Kimmy in RP though, shes soooo adorable and I love how she was a bit "chubby" never saw a n'ek like her with a big booty, love all the time Na carried her too lmao.

@Pooh4ever right Kimmy fits right in Jma's arm but maybe its cause she got skinny in that lakorn. If Kimmy ever pairs with nadech again, I think he can carry her now lol, shes so tiny for Na now compare to RP. Wait don't you guys think Na was a bit chubby in there too? Haha

Awww jma will have a newcomer as his n'ek? Im excited though cause I love new pairings.
Kimmy more chubby or as she is now, it doesn't matter to me. I still think she's stunning. However, I can see how she's quite uncomfortable when her p'eks kept on making fun of her weight. Now that she's more fit, this shouldn't be a problem anymore. I'm glad that our James Ma is a true gentleman and never tease her about her weight, but then again she was already so skinny during PCKNMCPW so what is there to tease about lol.

You're right! If Nadech and Kim work together again now, things will be so different. Both are more fit and healthy now. They will probably look even more compatible now. He might be able to carry our girl more effortlessly now. SO why oh why are they not being pair up???? They're grown so much and look so much more mature than in RP. Can you imagine how sexy they'll look next to each other now???

I'm always happy when my favs get to pair up with new p'ek/n'ek. Like with Kim and both the James lol. I can't wait to see who she get to pair up next after that lakorn with Mark. So James has two lakorns in filming for this year, one with Diana and now this new actress.

Lol. Right thanks for respecting my thoughts! I'm not a fan of Kim or Yaya but also not hating on them or their works either! Lol! They could really be great veterans that's for sure! I guess you are a fan of Kim or Yaya? ;)
Definitely a Kim's fan! She's my favorite Thai actress. Yaya is cool. I'm just not a big fan of her acting that's all. As a person, she's so sweet and nice though, so don't like her acting, but love her as a person lol.

I am!!! :lol: Will always be her fan! And I, too, miss everyone here. I miss our KimJa too :( There seems to be no news of them or any interaction. It makes me sad. James didn't even use his manager's IG to wish Kimmy a happy birthday, so I'll just believe that he gave her a call or a text to wish her a happy birthday. He wasn't at Kimmy's b-day celebration either. There was so James :( What a bumper.

Anyways, I feel so bad not being able to wish my girl a happy birthday on her birthday. I had the worst fever ever last week! I fainted in the bathroom and was hospitalized for the night. Still recovering now, but man it was all so scary. I just remember feeling a little dizzy and leaning on the wall for support and the next thing I remember is being on the bathroom floor. It all happened in just a couple of seconds but it was enough to scared the life out of me.

Anyways less about my nightmare experience, but it seems like Kimmy had a great birthday. The Thai fans were very sweet, they gather the little folded hearts they folded for Kimmy's dad and gave them to Kimmy. She cried of course. They went white for her birthday this year, probably for her dad. Anne was there along with Yaya and Margie, no Mint as some were hoping for. Her family and her man and non-celebrity friends were there. It was a small gathering.