Kimmy Kimberley (IN MAGAZINE no. 237 January-February 2015)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

Okay, I lied... THIS is my favorite shoot of Kim's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS SHORT HAIR, AND THE BANGS, NEUTRAL MAKEUP AND OUTFIT JUST MAKES HER LOOK SO NATURALLY SEXY, CHIC AND YOUTHFUL, ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@ananymous you beat me  this time i thought i will be the first to create this topic :ghehe:

and i will keep say it endlessly this woman is absolutely unique she can make you feel many things in one pic am as you anony said  i feel the beauty the love the youth the fresh the pure the sexiness ahhhhhhh her hair her make up every single thing suits her just looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it 1000000 time

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

can't wait for inside pics and for the bts vdo 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@adsd I love this photoshoot SO much. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The one where she's sitting on the grass... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: and the one where she's wearing the heart-shaped crop top is  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:​  She's so stunning I can't even... This photoshoot is so pure, simple, and refreshing. I love it!   

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh magical effect love love love love her beauty  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwww awwwww awwwwww awwwww :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

better quality for the inside pics :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
how can someone have this much gravity in their beauty she's sooooooooooo atttractive ohlalalala spechless 
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

and let me say this : no one i mean no one ever made me screaaaaaaaaaaaaam just for a bts photoshoot she's the only one the only one can do that to me  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  the song and her beauty make this bts like a greaaaaaaaaaat music video for me 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Mlf3KUaTpHg&app=desktop

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Omg.... I'm in love with these photos!!!! I seriously need to start working out and use her as my motivation, lol. She shed a lot of lbs. Looks so heathy and vibrant!