Koh Ma Hut Sa Jun (Kantana ch7)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the first episode, Jib look so cute..like her character..i like the talking back between nangaek+praek,but the la korn is so short not even 20 min. :angry:
from the scenes shown in the end song,will be cute between Jib+A when they are on the island . ..i like the end song..it's cute... can't wait to see the next episode ^_^

meenia

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is out already.. cool... but no news about it at all.. I haven't seen jieb since fah hin din sai or something like that.. it's good that she's back...hope someone is nice enough to post it up if this lakorn is out.. thanks.. the pe'ek looks okay on pix.. hope he's cuter in the lakorn...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the la korn came out already, so far 5 episodes. seem like a long time that Jib was gone from screen. but then she did went off screen for 6 months. her last la korn was "kon yerd rueng yae" which ended on march 2008. so it has been a while that we didn't get to see her la korn. yeah i'm so happy she's back. :D hope to see more of her la korns after this. want to see her pair up with Pai again. they make a cute couple. ^_^ praek in the la korn he look o.k., not so good looking though. :eek:

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are 5 episodes already. So how is the lakorn so far? I need to play catch up soon. I still need to catch up on Soo Sang Tawan, Botan Gleep Sudthai, Sapai Look Tung, Ruk Tur Yod Ruk, Tida Wah Norn, and a lot more that I haven’t yet completed.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far right now 12 episodes. it air m-f.. about 18 min a day...so far it's o.k. i watch it because of Jib. she look cute in here. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
so far right now 12 episodes. it air m-f.. about 18 min a day...so far it's o.k. i watch it because of Jib. she look cute in here. ;)
I hope this is not like Tida Wah Norn. I actually like the first episode and as always Jib is so cute. There is not a lot of spammers in here. :mellow:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think it will be like tida wah norn,because they have lots of guest appearances, and more adventurous going on in here. yeah Jib look very cute in here. her character is cute+funny. i like it. yeah sad a bit that not much people are interest in this la korn. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nobody watch this la korn in here? guess only me :mellow:
the ending was cute between Jib&A, i didn't expect cute scenes between them but there were some in here which make me happy.
ah..i miss Jib,A and all the kids in here, want them to have part 2 would be good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
nobody watch this la korn in here? guess only me :mellow:
the ending was cute between Jib&A, i didn't expect cute scenes between them but there were some in here which make me happy.
ah..i miss Jib,A and all the kids in here, want them to have part 2 would be good.
95 episode!!! I stopped at 10... lol plus it is not on BM so it hard to watch...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
fun4fun Posted Today, 02:30 AM
95 episode!!! I stopped at 10... lol plus it is not on BM so it hard to watch...
there is actually 96 episodes end, sounds long but each episodes is very short about 17 minutes.
yeah it's not on Bm which is sad, lucky i get to watch it with my brother-in-law account.
they have it in the video store too, if you want to go buy it. probably 17 parts end in dvds.
overall it was a good la korn. it's better than i expected. Jib,A,and all the kids play their characters well.
Jib and A make a cute couple in here.
first the la korn was shorter and they were done filming already before it was on air
but after the la korn got good rating they have to go back and film 5 more series to extend it.
which i'm happy the la korn got good rating.