Kom Faek (DIDA)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Wahhhh!!!!!!!! Thanks Ana for the sc's. I miss ya too. Anwho, wowzers, thoses scenes of CC is killing me...what were they talking abut and some one did mention that they finally understood each other now?...so does that mean Cheer finally knows that Cee was doing those things b/c its a plan...what were they saying and what were they saying when Seng came to cheer's restaurant?...details plz....lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh, now we're "owning" pages? LOL

Cee told Cheer that he killed In-C, so hes pretending to be him AND thats why hes on drugs lol ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wahhhh!!!!!!!! Thanks Ana for the sc's. I miss ya too. Anwho, wowzers, thoses scenes of CC is killing me...what were they talking abut and some one did mention that they finally understood each other now?...so does that mean Cheer finally knows that Cee was doing those things b/c its a plan...what were they saying and what were they saying when Seng came to cheer's restaurant?...details plz....lol
When Plerng went to find Tdapao he told her that he can't take anymore of the hell drugs so she was trying to figure out what hell drugs he was talking about. She helped nurse him throughout the night and tried to get the drug out of his system. The cutest part was when Plerng's like Tdapao don't leave me and she's like I'm here, I really respect you for risking your life and risk being addicted to drugs to help us. That scene was soooooo touching!

When Seng came he's like telling Plerng that Plerng's bad for leaving all day and night to spend time with a girl and that Saen was looking for him. Plerng responds by saying I'm sorry friend you know that stuff like this can make you lose track of time. So then Seng asks I wonder what this muay has that makes you so addicted to her? I wanna see if she's really white all over and then he tells his gang buddy to take Tdapao but she protests and he slaps her so then Tdapao asks what's up with them guys since last night Plerng slapped her too lol. However, Plerng tells him to stop and to remember their promise to one another about not sharing girls so then Plerng goes on mentioning whatever promise it was. Seng then believes him and lets Tdapao go. Tdapao asks Plerng why does he have to do that and how come he knows so much about In-C? Plerng tells her that he killed In-C and is pretending to be him.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i'm totally agreed with some of you guys above...cee and cheer are what keeps me wanting more of this lakorn...loved all cee and cheer scenes...in epi 14 where cheer took care of cee and help him to go through that drugs chaos was really touchy and when the song played it was also so sad and sweet at the same time...i just love cee and cheer so much right now....can't get enough of them...wish they have more lakorn together in the future...

they are my favorite couple on screen right now...

loved them both so much that i went back to rewatch ruk su kua, sai lom gup sam rao, pieng pen fah...loved them in pieng pen fah alot too...

and yeah noon's role kind of annoying me...

cee and cheer's roles stands out the most in this lakorn...don't you guys think so? and their story is more interesting...

all the lakorns that i'm participating is coming to an end...first was ngao ah soke, khun nu taevada, barn da jai, pom ruk roy adeed, and now almost kom faek....then i only have supard buru satan, gae roy ruk and ruk son kaen left to watch....don't know waht should i watch next...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh, now we're "owning" pages? LOL

Cee told Cheer that he killed In-C, so hes pretending to be him AND thats why hes on drugs lol ^_^
LOL, I just figured since everyone's been owning pages at other threads, I thought It'd been fun LMAO :lol: ...anyways Thanks nina and nai for the summary...geesh my ipod needs to work man..missing out....​

pclkck

sarNie Egg
yeah i just love how they stroke each other's hair. LOVE how she was stroking his face and his hair. That was so cute and sweet.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Girls I will be posting the Wan Wan Young Wan Yoo show after it's done recording. It was pretty hilarious except the girls didn't come only the dudes did.

Mann

awwh i heard the girls won't be on it .. you know what i notice lol .. without noon then a lot of people woulda got butt kicken by saen haha .. stupid dokmai gosh .. i just rewatched it w/ my daddy after work lol .. it was nice haha .. i can't wait til monday tho this lakorn is really teachin a lesson not to be bad haha .. and its so sucky that its endin soon .. i won't get to see noon onscreen anymore blah .. and i'm anxiously waiting for what new role she will get for another lakorn

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know I bet the show would've been much more exciting if the girls went so they can tease eachother about their scenes. I love the part where Por said his dialogues are so corny that after filming, Noon pukes lol.

maijune

SarNie Adult
ever since started watching ep 1 and know nothing or any summary to this lakorn...i already had a feeling that On Aht is the new Nai Umper and plerng is the new Pukong when tad pao told Gun about the new nai umper and new pukong that will be coming to muerng pon but have not come yet...the fact is both have come but not with their title becuse they wanted to investigate and so on....

can't wait til monday...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeahh! I really cant wait for Monday. lol. because this is the only lakorn that i have anticiption to see. lol :lol: I like SBS, but it doesnt have that much good stuff like KF. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe man finally the lakorn got somewhere! ekkk! i just finished watching epi 9 & oh my good heavens... Cee's fake rawr attempt was hottt!!!! it's sad that he had to do it to Cheer though... it was painful to watch... usually i would be happy but omg... it was just sad... cheer screaming like crazy... cee all up on her... man... that is just wow... :eek:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awe man finally the lakorn got somewhere! ekkk! i just finished watching epi 9 & oh my good heavens... Cee's fake rawr attempt was hottt!!!! it's sad that he had to do it to Cheer though... it was painful to watch... usually i would be happy but omg... it was just sad... cheer screaming like crazy... cee all up on her... man... that is just wow... :eek:
Did it excite you Noy :lol: ?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Did it excite you Noy :lol: ?
lol awe man... my emotions were all over... i wanted to kick cee's ass... but then again i wanted him to continue... but my heart aches for cheer when she was crying... but yet i was like "goo cee goo!!" lmao. oh man that was a HOT rawr attempt... i would've been mad if he actually went all the way... whew... thank goodness he didnt!

but yesh it did excite me. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh and one more thing... :lol:

when cee forced cheer under the blanket i was like whoaaaa!!! Cheer's gonna give in & bam!! love making time!!! wahoooo!!! :loool: but too bad cee was a gentlemen about it... darn it! i was all happen for nothing!

i'mma need to go back & rewatch that again. :drool:

Ana

sarNie Adult
The WWYWY show should of been longer..LOL..I wish the gurls would of been there too. It'll be so cute to see them tease eachother :lol: .

I can't wait till Mon-Tues ^_^
I'm trying to avoid the net till then. But somehow I can't...lol..
Oh god! nothing to watch :wacko: