Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
So far this lakorn is all right...... I can still find better ways of getting back at the n'rai than stealing her boyfriend away.... poor kob did she actually want to marry Chakrit or did she do it just to get back at n'rai.... in a way that's a stupid way to give up your single life.... sorry
If you watch the lakorn, Panin and Thita is not officially boyfriend and girlfriend. They're just getting to know each other. Panin was first attracted to Kompai even before he met Thita. I think Kompai my use Panin for her game but she also has a feeling for him. IMO, she agrees to marry Panin because she loves him but hasn't realized it yet, so she may use this as an exuse for her revenge but at the same time because she loves him.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^ Thanks for the clarification... I was just thinking that if she put herself in that place she bettter love him!!! lol... oh and he's gonna really hurt her when he finds out.... poor kob!!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
i like how kob slap Woot!! i can tell that she's great at her character..heheh..i want more of this lakorn...lolx

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Na'ek could had find better ways to get back at na'rai. BUT...her main objective is to make Thita feel the pain of having a lover taken away from her, to make her fell what Roserin (na'ek cousin) felt when Thita took Woot away. So it's like giving Thita a taste of her own medicine.

Kompai's character is like Kongpope in Roy Leh Sanae Rai, where pra'ek married na'ek to get the money back (the money that his father gave to na'ek). When meeting her his main goal was to get her to marry him, at the same time fallen little by little in love with her, and only realizing his big mistake when seeing her heart broken and running away on the wedding day. Just like Kompai, using Panin, but at the same time falling for him, not realizing it until a big break (wedding day Panin confronts her).

Did anyone see the preview for episode 5. lol. There was a loud thump when Chakrit threw Kob onto the bed.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen any of it, but the screen caps and everything looks so good. I love the way Kob looks with Chakrit and her make-up makes her look mature for his character since Chakrit doesn't have the boyish look. I can't wait to see this lakorn, but I'm still trying to figure out where the thai lakorn store is here in Chicago. Anyone help?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okie Omgosh It sounds so good... I'm Gonna Try to watching on Sunday after Hype week is over -___- but in away its cool cause that mean I can watch a few episodes instead of having to wait... But Thanks For the Caps!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I haven't seen any of it, but the screen caps and everything looks so good. I love the way Kob looks with Chakrit and her make-up makes her look mature for his character since Chakrit doesn't have the boyish look. I can't wait to see this lakorn, but I'm still trying to figure out where the thai lakorn store is here in Chicago. Anyone help?
In Chicago have 3 thai lakorn stores but I can't really help you cuz I'm not live Chicago. Do you know where is Broadway? If you know then one Thai lakorn store over there.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
i do agree with you that it suit the role because her character is not like innocence something like that. well i like kob makeup in this lakorn tho and she looks pretty this makeup to meeeeeeeeee......

kob other lakorn that like her makeup was "Luk Mai Khae Thong". i don't know but i like when kob put on dark lilpstick and eye liner that's look good to me and i like that ahahahahahaa

just depend on people opinion..........

I love Kob with dark make-up..she is one of the few actress that could pull it off that beautifully..
Her lakorn " Luk Mai Klai Ton" she looks very classy and mature like this one. I always wanted her to look like that. In this one , they make her looks evil and sneaky..

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey i chakrit did sleep with the na'rai. or at least that's what it looked like in the next episode. he was in her bed naked and the na'rai called kob to make her jealous. one thing i don't understand, if i were kob i wouldn't even tell the na'rai what i was doing just let her suffer.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Don't mind me asking! Where do you guys live? where I live...it just came episode 1...., episode 2 should arrive this Thursday.....I can't wait to see all episodes on this lakorn. I love this kind of lakorn where the pr'eng gets to woo the n'eng....you know what I mean....

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, episode 4 is so good, cus it's the wedding scene, and panin find out that kompai was just playing game with him..so he decided to play game with her too...but he was hurt tho...lolx..anywayz, i think panin did sleep with the nang rai....i can't wait for more...love it...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Na'ek could had find better ways to get back at na'rai. BUT...her main objective is to make Thita feel the pain of having a lover taken away from her, to make her fell what Roserin (na'ek cousin) felt when Thita took Woot away. So it's like giving Thita a taste of her own medicine.

Kompai's character is like Kongpope in Roy Leh Sanae Rai, where pra'ek married na'ek to get the money back (the money that his father gave to na'ek). When meeting her his main goal was to get her to marry him, at the same time fallen little by little in love with her, and only realizing his big mistake when seeing her heart broken and running away on the wedding day. Just like Kompai, using Panin, but at the same time falling for him, not realizing it until a big break (wedding day Panin confronts her).

Did anyone see the preview for episode 5. lol. There was a loud thump when Chakrit threw Kob onto the bed.
Nancy, You just took the word out of my moth. I agree with you about comparing Kompai to Kongpope.. their intentions are similar in some ways..
You know what I was thinking, I think they should put Konpai and Kongpope's characters in the same lakorns. Let them play the game , that would be so interesting...Kob and Tik should pair up soon , I hope :wub:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
is it just me or is chakrit butt ugly....

he has such a bone face on the checks make him look.... i dunno just ugly.....

i dont like chakrit hes just sooooooooooooo ugly.... sorry

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
Don't mind me asking! Where do you guys live? where I live...it just came episode 1...., episode 2 should arrive this Thursday.....I can't wait to see all episodes on this lakorn. I love this kind of lakorn where the pr'eng gets to woo the n'eng....you know what I mean....
why dont you just download the episodes from BUddie media...it's out til ep 4.....

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't really gotten into this lakorn yet. Just saw up to ep 2. I know I'm behind, but I don't know, I'll probably catch up later on.

Anyways, I always thought that Chakrit looks best in his Bow See Chompoo days. He looked young too. Now, I don't know.

anjos

gosh....this lakorn is getting sooo good.....cant waite....till eps. 5...... I wonder if kob going to get pregnant....cuz....on the preview at the end....it show kob walking in w/drink and see chakit setting on the sofa....and a boy setting on the floor.....oh....it going to be goood.....love the kind of lakorn where the n'ek got pregnant and run away.....