Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea. 559 ON AIR is the production that's making this lakorn. But Dao Gra Jai could go on set of any lakorns, if the director or production lets them. I'm sure it's sooner or later that Dao Gra Jai will go behind the scene of Kol Rak Game Payabath, for sure they know lots of fans are waiting to see behind the scenes.

shubby

sarNie Adult
anyone know when it's gonna go on air?? please let me know..i''m dying to see this lakorn.....thank you..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Anyone have any idea or imagination how this is going to turn out. I know there’s a part Youa mention that when Kob found out she was pregnant she wrote a letter goodbye for Chakrit, since she didn’t want her baby to live in the life of vengeance. Do you think Chakrit will find her before she gives birth or after she gives birth? Or will he even bother to look for her.

Mae

sarNie Adult
AWWW...I just wanna see all the sweet and romantic parts between Kob and Chakrit...awww.....and I hope it's a happy ending like the lakorn with Chakrit and Noon...I hope we get to see Kob and Chakrit happy with their child too...

belle20

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shock: ..........kob..baby??? wow i totally missed dat!!.......so she goin to be pregnant?? OHH MYYY!! :w000t: im definitely rooting for a happy ending!!!!!!!! :wub: I heard there is a book out there n the lakorn is based on the book!!?? Any1 who read it can give us xtra scoop on this!!!......Im very anticipated!!!!!! :w000t:

samkob

sarNie Elites
How can she not get pregnant after getting rape by Chakrit, lol.... i can't wait any longer to watch this lakorn!!! :sweat: :sweat: :shocked:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hey sorry guys this is old.. but i just wanna requote this lol... kob so cute.. lol... I wonder if krit saw this yet lol....
I'm shy sometimes with I encounter him because I'm secretly admiring him. But he doesn't know that I want to play (work) with him so much."

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ahh. He should read what Kob said, since he's got an beautiful actress admiring him. Remember from the opening ceremony, Kob was next to Chakrit and she said she heard Chakrit was a good actor, and she watch some of his lakorns, she was flattering him as he was standing next to her. CUTE!!! He shook his head as Kob stood said it, he didn't think that he was that good as Kob had stated.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
celestialxangel said:
I believe Chakrit was saying, "Why couldn't you pick someone else?  Why did you pick me? It's all been a game right?" OMG, so excited and anxious to see this!!!
[post="63661"][/post]​

hahaha, the novel have the exactly word like what you say lol

hey, you guys don't worry about the end.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
nancyvang said:
Anyone have any idea or imagination how this is going to turn out. I know there’s a part Youa mention that when Kob found out she was pregnant she wrote a letter goodbye for Chakrit, since she didn’t want her baby to live in the life of vengeance. Do you think Chakrit will find her before she gives birth or after she gives birth? Or will he even bother to look for her.
[post="64957"][/post]​
Chakrit will find her before she gives birth(if follow the novel).

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL these Thai P'eks must have good sperms, I mean most of the lakorn that involves a rape scene...it's just one raping incident and she get's pregnant :p

This makes me even more anxious to see it :wacko:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL these Thai P'eks must have good sperms, I mean most of the lakorn that involves a rape scene...it's just one raping incident and she get's pregnant :p

This makes me even more anxious to see it :wacko:
[post="65085"][/post]​
OMG...you are hilarious!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
woahh .. by reading all of you guys replys. haha i HAFTA see this movie :D chakrit is HOT HOT HOT mann . & kob, shes pretty as heck . haha ! does anyoen knoe when this is airing ?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
iono maybe around june if we are lucky or sooner i hope lol!!! can't wait my A$$ is still so hyped up about this lakorn after seeing to preview little clips for the ch7 countdow i just went nuts lol!! I"m sure alot of people did.