Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

S

sunflower

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL these Thai P'eks must have good sperms, I mean most of the lakorn that involves a rape scene...it's just one raping incident and she get's pregnant :p

This makes me even more anxious to see it :wacko:
[post="65085"][/post]​

hahahahahahhahahahahhaha you guys crack me up.. but i do agree.. only one rape and the girl gets pregnant... hey how come dao pra sok.. sornram raped and slept with kob multiple times and she didn't get pregnant? hahaha i hope we get to see the baby!! ^_^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, multiple rapes and or the willingly to make love "couples" in these lakorns that does not lead to a "child"...what a disappointment LOL <_<

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. You guys are funny. It is funny though, those lakorns who have the na'ek and pra'ek willing and mutiple rape scenes, they don't have babies. But those lakorns where pra'ek just have one rape scene, the na'ek get's pregnant immediately.

Neways. I can't wait for this lakorn. I love how this time if there is a r-scene. When pra'ek forces himself on na'ek, he doesn't do it fully on anger, but sadness invovled.

I want them to show the baby too. :w000t: At least showed Chakrit and Kob holding the child. I don’t think I’ve seen Kob hold a baby in a lakorn since Sai Lo Hid.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think most likely..kob baby probaly wont be born..i think we're going to know she pregnant like all the other lakorn but the baby wont actually come out..unless if its like hua jai chocolate..when years pass by..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
thats true tinah its only some lakorns but you don't see that often.. heheeheheheee... i just wanna see the two of them in sweet scenes//

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Oooooooohh!!! Mixed emotions...that's even better :wub: I did not know horrible feelings such as anger and sadness can create such dramatic romance scenes between these stars...just thinking about it makes my hair want to stand straight up hahaha

Although, from all the lakorns I've seen, Hmmm...whenever the P'ek rapes the N'ek there are usually more than just anger alone...I mean he's attracted to her somehow BUT still in denial and or they are the P'ek who are totally clueless to what we call "love" :unsure:

BUT...I hope P' and N'ek dont dwell on the same scenes forever just to kill time... <_<

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I hope they director take it to consideration. I mean she added a character in for Ploy to be couple up with. So it won't hurt to add a baby in. lol. Judging from 559 On Air project (chakrit/pinky lakorn) they seem to know what the viewers want.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
I want them to show the baby too. :w000t: At least showed Chakrit and Kob holding the child. I don’t think I’ve seen Kob hold a baby in a lakorn since Sai Lo Hid.
[post="65419"][/post]​

Nancy, I think you forgot about Kob/Brook's lakorn (Sawan Biang) cause I rememebered she got pregnant in there and she was holding the baby when it was born.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Anyone here know how to read thai. If you do know how to read thai and want to know more about the story. I will post it over here.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh she was pregnant in Sawan Biang. Never got to watch that lakorn, so didn't know. lol. Well, I still hope to see her carry a baby, just want to see her joyful expression.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
Anyone here know how to read thai. If you do know how to read thai and want to know more about the story. I will post it over here.
[post="65690"][/post]​
I don't know how to read Thai but can you post it and maybe someone will see it and translate for us?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
LaLyxLe said:
I don't know how to read Thai but can you post it and maybe someone will see it and translate for us?
[post="65716"][/post]​
I'm mean the whole story.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Here beginning the story lol

"พี่ไผ่......ช่วยรสด้วย พี่ไผ่..."
เสียงร้องขอความช่วยเหลือของน้องสาวปลุกคมไผ่ให้ตื่นขื้นมากลางดึก
หญิงสาวมองไปรอบๆ ห้อง เหมือนจะสำรวจตรวจรตา ให้แน่ใจว่ามีสิ่งผิดปกติใดๆ เกิดขิ้น แต่สิ่งที่ปรากฏชัดกับสายตาคื่อ ความว่างเปล่า นั่นจึงทำให้หล่อนรู้ว่าแค่ฝันไป
คมไผ่เอื้อมไปเปิดไปที่หัวเตียงขณะที่สายตาก็เหลือนไปเห็นภาพถ่ายที่วางอยู่ไกล้ๆ เลยหยิบขื้นมาดู
ที่เห็นคือภาพหญิงสาวสามคนกอดคอหัวเราะให้แก่กันอย่างมีความสุข คนที่อยู่ซ้ายมือสุดคือตัวเอง ถัดมาคือรสรินลูกพี่ลูกน้องของหล่อนและคนสุดทัายคือก้านหลิวเพื่อนสนิิท
ไม่น่าเชื่อเพราะความมักมากขอบผู้หญิงและความอสัตย์ขอบผู้ชายคนหนี่งจะพร่าจิตและวิญญา๊ํ๊ํี๊ํณของน้องสาวที่รักของหล่อนไปไกลจนสุดสายตา
คมไผ่ยังจำว่าระสุดท้ายของรสรินได้ไม่มีวันลืม
ร่างกายที่ผ่ายผอนซีดเซียวเพราะอาการป่วยเรื้อรังมานานปี เรือนผมดกดำแผ่สยายล้อมกรอบใบหน้าซูบตอบดวงตาที่เคยสดใสคลอคลองด้วยหยาดนํ้าตา
เรียวปากบางนั้นสั่นระริกเพื่อข่มกลั้นก้อนสะิือื้นไว้อย่างสุดความสามารถ
"รสริกเขาทั้งสองคน แต่ทำไมเขาถึงทำกันรสได้ค่ะ.............พี่ไผ่"
เสียงแหบโหยจนแทบจะจับใจความไม่ได้ของน้องสาวทำให้คมไผ่ขบกรามแน่นเพื่อข่มกลั้นอารมณ์ไ้ว้
หากอ่อนแอ...จะไม่มีใครดูแลน้องน้อยคนนี้อืก แม้นํ้าตาเพียงหยดจะตกต้องให้เห็นไม่ไ้ด้โดยเดดขาด
หล่อนบีบมือรสรินเบาๆๆ ดุจจะถ่ายทอดความเข้มแข็งทั้งมวลที่มีอยู่ให้ร่างบางเบื่องหน้า
"อย่าห่วงเลยรส ถึงเขาทิ้งรสไปแต่พี่กับหลิวไม่มีวันทิ้งรสหรอก"
คนป่วยละสายตาจากพี่สาวหันกลับมามองก้านหลิวที่มีสภาพไม่ต่างจากคมไผ่เท่าไดนัก
"รสขอโทษ....รสทำให้พี่สองคนเสียใจอีกแล้ว"
"ไม่หรอกคนดี" ก้านหลิวเื้ือื้อมมือมาลูบศีรษะหญิงสาว "อย่าโทษตัวเองเลย"
"ชาติก่อนรสคงทำกรรมกับเขาไว้มาก มาชาตินี้จึงต้องชดใช้ให้" รสรินปิดเปลือกตาลงพร้อมๆๆ กับนํ้าตาที่หยาดหยดรินรดแ้มขาว "ดีเหมื่อนกัน จะได้จบสิ้นกันไปเสียที่"
หล่อนหันมามองพี่สาวอิกครั้งคล้ายจะประทับดวงหน้าชองทั้งสองไว้ตราบนานเท่านาน
"รสขอร้อง ให้ทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างจบสิ้นไปกับรส อย่าก่อเวรสร้างารรมต่อกันเลย ไ้ด้ไหมค่ะ?"
คำร้องขอของน้องสาวทำให้คมไผ่และก้านหลิวเงยหน้าขื่นมองกันราวกับจะปรึกษา
รสรินรู้จักพี่ทั้งสองดึว่าเป็นคนรักแรง เกลียดแรงแล้วยังรู้ด้วยว่าหากมีสิ่งใดเกิดขื้นกับหล่อนไม่มีวันที่ทั้งคุ่จะยอมรามือโดยเด็ดขาด
"รับปากกับ รสสิ คะ"
เสียงที่ขาดเป็นช่วงๆ ของร่างที่นอนอยู่ มันเหมื่อนกับคมมีดที่กรีดลงบนดวงใจของผู้เป็นพี่
คมไผ่ประคองน้องไว้ในอ้อมแจนก่อนที่จะกล่าว "รส อย่าเพี่งพูดอะไรเลยนะ หลิวไปตามหมอามเร็ว" ท้ายประโยคหล่อนบอกเพี่อนอย่างร้อนรน
แต่ไม่ทันที่ก้านหลิวจะทำสิ่งใดมือบางจองรสรินก็รั้งแขนไว้เสียก่อน
"ไม่มี ประโยชน์"
เสียงหอบหายใจเหมื่อนอ่อนเต็มทีของรสรินทำให้ก้านหลืวต้องหยึดความตั้งใจไว้เพียงนั้นแล้วหันมากุมมือน้องไว้มั่น
"รสเหลือเวลาอิกไม่มาก สิ่งสุด ท้าย ที่อยากจะขอจากพี่ คือ ขอชีวิต เขาทั้งสองไ้ว ไม่ไหมค่ะ์?"
คมไผ่หลบสายตาวิงวอนที่แลตอบมา หล่อนไม่อาจโกหกรสรินได้
จะไว้ชีวิตพวกเขาได้อย่างไร ในเมื่อเขาทำกับน้องหล่อนเช่นนี้ ชีวิตมันก็ต้องแลกด้วยชีวิตสิถึงจะถูก
รสรินนิ่งมองพี่สาวอยู่ชั่วครู่ก่อนจะหันมาทางก้านหลิว
"ที่รสขอชีวิตพวกเขาไว้ ก็เพี่อพี่ทั้งสองคน รสไม่อยากให้พี่จมอยู่กับความแค้น ที่หาความสุขไม่ไ้ด้ แม้เพียงปลายก้อย นอกจากจะทรมานคนอื่นแล้ว มันยังย้อนกลับมาทำลายชีวิตเราด้วย พี่หลิว รสขอ เป็นครั้ง สุดท้าย นะ"
ก้านหลิวไม่อาจข่มกลั้นอารมญ์ที่ประดังกันขื้นมาอีกครั้งได้ หล่อนปล่อยให้ทำนบนํ้าตาพังทลายลงเมื่อพยักหน้ารับปาก
"ได้ เมื่อรสขอ พี่จะให้"
แค่นี้ก็เพียงพนแล้วสำหรับสิ่งที่หล่อนต้องการ หญิงสาวหันกลับมาทางคมไผ่ที่ยังนิ่งชึงราวรูปสลัก
"อย่า...ให้...ถึง....ตาย"
คมไผ่เบิกตากว้างมองน้องสาวอย่างคาคไม่ถึงว่าสิ่งนี้จะหลึดออกมาจากปากของรสริน
"ีรสรู้...ถึงขอ...ก็ไม่ใด้ตามนั้น...รังแต่จะลำบากใจ...เปล่าๆ แค่ให้เขาเจ็บปวดและทรมานเหมื่อน รสก้พอไ้ด้ไหม?"
ผู้เป็นพี่กลืนก้อนสะอื้นที่คละเคล้าไปด้วยความอาดูรและสูญเสียในยามนี้ ให้มันไหลย้อนกลับเพื่อเพราะบ่มไว้รอเวลาทวงคื่น
"ตกลง เขาจะเจ็บปวดและทรมานเหมื่อนรส"
"แต่ต้องเจ็บปวดและหรมานเจ็ยนตายเหมื่อนรสนะ"
คมไผ่ต่อประโยคถัดไปในใจ
ร่างบางในอ้อนแขนปิคเปลือกตาลงอีกครั้งพร้อมๆๆกับรอยยิ้มที่ปรากฏบนดวงหน้าเป็นครั้งสุดท้ายก่อนที่ลมหายใจจะหลุดลอยออกจากร่าง
จากวันนั้นจวบจนวันนี้ ห้าปีแล้วสินะ ที่หล่อนรนคอยู้หญิงคนนั้น คนที่หรยศได้แม้เพี่อนรัก
ฐิตา วันใดล้อเครื่องบินที่เธอโดยสารมาแตะพึ้นรันเวย์วันนั้นคือวันคิดหนี้บัญชีแค้นของเราสามคน

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for everything Youa. You're such a big help, I don't know what I would do w/o you. Can't wait to read about the wedding scene.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
THANKS YOUA YOUR THE BEST DON'T KEEP US WAITING TO LONG LOL... JK TAKE YOUR TIME... HEHEEE... I'M DYING TO KNOW ALREAYD THOUGH/

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
In Wedding partty

Panin say: Thanks for all the guest that came to me and Pai's wedding. This wedding can not happen if Pai's not sure that I can be the leader of the family. I don't know the reason she chose me to marry. But one thing that I know myself.............is that I love her......thanks!!!
Panin say to Pai, now is your turn to act.(Konpai got a little confuse and don't understand him because she doesn't know that Panin already knew everything.) After this, Tidta come and told everyone everything but no one believe her.

Panin say: That's nonsense Tidta.

Tidta say: How come you still believe her and still on her side.

Panin say: I'm not on her side but I believe her and she doesn't do like you say.

Tidta say: So that mean I am lying.

Panin say: It's not like that. This is a misunderstand.

Tidta say: But this is what Konpai told me. If you don't believe me then ask her.

Panin say: Why do I have to ask. The one that will live with her the whole life if me.

Tidta say: Konpai can you say that you marry Panin because you love him and not because other reasons.

Konpai say: I don't know the reason why other women marry but maybe it can be fate or distiny. I accept that I have many reasons that's why I decided to marry him. But one thing come before all the reasons; that is love which can't be change. If I can choose as many time, it's still Panin only.

In Wedding Room

Panin say: I think you don't match play stocks. You match to be an actress more.(hope u guys understand this sentense.)

Konpai say: What do you mean? I don't know.

Panini say: I'm talking about your acting.

Konpai say: What's acting? I have to go to take a shower.

Panin say: No matter how many times you will take a shower. Your bad thing won't go away.

Konpai say: What do you mean?( konpai understand what he mean but she think that Panin believe Tidta word or know it from somewhere.) Panin I have something to tell you.( Konpai decide to tell the truth.)

Panin say: You have something to lie to me again................my lover!!!!!!!

Konpai say: About what's Tidta accuse me.

Panin say: It's true, right?

Konpai say: It's..............(she doesn't know how to explain the situation.)

Panin say: What...........honey!!!! Ok you don't have to lose your time to make something up again. I knew the true or everything already.

Konpai say: What's true?

Panin say: The true is that you came to my life to use me to vengeance Tidta.

Konpai say: Khun Panin kha, just listen to me first.

Panin say: Before, I believe you but after you told everything to Tidta. It made me know that you never love me. You see everything as game. You think my love is a game. Then I will play this game wiht you. I will do everything to hurt you like what you did to me.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
nancyvang said:
I hope they director take it to consideration. I mean she added a character in for Ploy to be couple up with. So it won't hurt to add a baby in. lol. Judging from 559 On Air project (chakrit/pinky lakorn) they seem to know what the viewers want.
[post="65431"][/post]​
i was thinking of the same thing with chakrit and pinky lakorn rite now, i m having lot of hope with these lakorn.