Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ahhhh.... post more i'm dying to read more... is this the scene we saw in the countdown? woow... i wonder what epi they get married.. so excited..... haaaaaaa

ning

sarNie Egg
YoUa said:
In Wedding partty

Panin say: Thanks for all the guest that came to me and Pai's wedding. This wedding can not happen if Pai's not sure that I can be the leader of the family. I don't know the reason she chose me to marry. But one thing that I know myself.............is that I love her......thanks!!!
Panin say to Pai, now is your turn to act.(Konpai got a little confuse and don't understand him because she doesn't know that Panin already knew everything.) After this, Tidta come and told everyone everything but no one believe her.

Panin say: That's nonsense Tidta.

Tidta say: How come you still believe her and still on her side.

Panin say: I'm not on her side but I believe her and she doesn't do like you say.

Tidta say: So that mean I am lying.

Panin say: It's not like that. This is a misunderstand.

Tidta say: But this is what Konpai told me. If you don't believe me then ask her.

Panin say: Why do I have to ask. The one that will live with her the whole life if me.

Tidta say: Konpai can you say that you marry Panin because you love him and not because other reasons.

Konpai say: I don't know the reason why other women marry but maybe it can be fate or distiny. I accept that I have many reasons that's why I decided to marry him. But one thing come before all the reasons; that is love which can't be change. If I can choose as many time, it's still Panin only.

In Wedding Room

Panin say: I think you don't match play stocks. You match to be an actress more.(hope u guys understand this sentense.)

Konpai say: What do you mean? I don't know.

Panini say: I'm talking about your acting.

Konpai say: What's acting? I have to go to take a shower.

Panin say: No matter how many times you will take a shower. Your bad thing won't go away.

Konpai say: What do you mean?( konpai understand what he mean but she think that Panin believe Tidta word or know it from somewhere.) Panin I have something to tell you.( Konpai decide to tell the truth.)

Panin say: You have something to lie to me again................my lover!!!!!!!

Konpai say: About what's Tidta accuse me.

Panin say: It's true, right?

Konpai say: It's..............(she doesn't know how to explain the situation.)

Panin say: What...........honey!!!! Ok you don't have to lose your time to make something up again. I knew the true or everything already.

Konpai say: What's true?

Panin say: The true is that you came to my life to use me to vengeance Tidta.

Konpai say: Khun Panin kha, just listen to me first.

Panin say: Before, I believe you but after you told everything to Tidta. It made me know that you never love me. You see everything as game. You think my love is a game. Then I will play this game wiht you. I will do everything to hurt you like what you did to me.

[post="66172"][/post]​
thanks for the summary. it's going to be intense. :D

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
sarahvang said:
ahhhh.... post more i'm dying to read more... is this the scene we saw in the countdown? woow... i wonder what epi they get married.. so excited..... haaaaaaa
[post="66229"][/post]​
I don't know what episode they got married but in the novel they got married before the middle of the story.

I wrote some of the story to Mon. I'm in the middle of the story so I hope I'll finish it and send the rest to Mon.

I hope she'll have time to translate the story for yall.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
YoUa said:
I don't know what episode they got married but in the novel they got married before the middle of the story.

I wrote some of the story to Mon. I'm in the middle of the story so I hope I'll finish it and send the rest to Mon.

I hope she'll have time to translate the story for yall.
[post="66398"][/post]​

ahh thanks bud it's gonna be so hot!!!!!! :lmao: love ya dude. :wub:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The same part kha. But I added some words in there, it's not the words from the line/script but it's about what they are thinking.

In Wedding party

Panin say: Thanks for all the guest that came to me and Pai's wedding. This wedding can not happen if Pai's not sure that I can be the leader of the family. I don't know the reason she chose me to marry. One thing that I know about me..........(Panin turned to look at his bride that was behind him before he can say another word) is that I love her......thanks!!! (Many people gladden that Panin really love her. For Konpai every word that Panin say out it really hurted her. After Panin finish talking then he went back to stand next to his bride. He look so solemn, no smile of happiness that fulfill one’s hope.)
Panin say to Pai, now is your chance to act lakorn. (Konpai didn‘t understand the words Panin said. She wanted to question him by what he meant but Tidta came. Tidta wore a black gown and went straight to the stage of the wedding couple. Konpai’s not was not surprised to what Tidta wore. Instead she was calm and greeted Tidta)

Konpia say: Hi, Tidta thanks for coming to my wedding.

Tidta say: Who said I came to congratulate you. I came here because I wanted to say sorry for Panin, because of the mistake he made to marry an evil girl like you but seeing you as a kind-hearted woman. (Konpai turn around to look at Panin and turn back to smile at Tidta.)

Konpai say: You felt bad because Panin don’t see you as a kind-hearted woman. (After this, Tidta come and told everyone everything but no one believe her.)

Panin say: That's nonsense Tidta. (Konpai turn around to look at Panin again and never thought that he would be on her side. Whatever Tidta said, even though he doesn’t believe her but he must be suspicious about something. Why is he still defending me?)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation, Youa. I knew I can count on you!!1

samtly said:
i was thinking of the same thing with chakrit and pinky lakorn rite now, i m having lot of hope with these lakorn.
[post="66222"][/post]​

Yeah, I hope this lakorn have a lot of love scenes like the one with chakrit and Pinky.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The dialogue is even better, knowing what they were thinking. Thanks for sharing Youa. I could imagine Kob in the wedding dress and Chakrit by her side protecting her from na’rai. He is in love with her, because he knows the truth yet he doesn’t want to tell it in front of everyone and embarrassed Kob.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking they both might have slept in seperate room. But then, since Chakrit wants to play the game of revenge, he might make Kob sleep in the same room with him. lol.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
aqwww. ,krit so kind/// hehehee i'm sure he gonna make her sleep with him on the same bed... heheheee/// does kob like krit during there wedding already?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Maybe Kompai have some love for Panin, otherwise she wouldn't agree to marry him. The more you spend with someone you grown attach to them, doesn't matter if you're using them or not.