Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks Ana for more of the pictures. OMG....I hope Aom and Aont get together in this one...they look soooo cuuute...and Namfon is also in here...lol she looks like a baby with that hair do....

nina07

sarNie Adult
Cee should be a photographer in here he looks good with the camera :lol:
Yep, Cee and Fai do look cute together ^_^
He should get with Mo though. hahah.

TubbyTinker

man I've been searching every where for the summary of this and none has been found but I did find out that it's from a novel.....lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ana I love your MV on youtube of this! It's soo good! lol.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i was excited to hear that i will get to see cee again after KF but why with Fai...i don't think she have 2nd n'ek materials...anyway, cee looks so hot with these wardrobe....these types of clothing matches a player character...

my dream would sure come true if cheer is in here too and pair up with cee...fai should get pull off from this lakorn...

still can't get over with cee-cheer....loved them both so much...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aom is so kute.. this is gonna be my first time seeing her in a lakorn.. not a boran hehe.. cee is just too darn kute.. lalalalala..

TubbyTinker

i was excited to hear that i will get to see cee again after KF but why with Fai...i don't think she have 2nd n'ek materials...anyway, cee looks so hot with these wardrobe....these types of clothing matches a player character...

my dream would sure come true if cheer is in here too and pair up with cee...fai should get pull off from this lakorn...

still can't get over with cee-cheer....loved them both so much...
lol 2nd nangek material..I didn't know that exist lol

TubbyTinker

well for those of you that want Cee and Tangmo to pair up, they definetly have scenes together in here according to Vee and Tangmo. She said that in the beginning she's gonna be flirting with Cee while Vee flirting with Fai......then somehow towards the middle, they gonna end up swtiching couples.....it was hard to understand her talking at the opening ceremony lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX, THIP FOR THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MO AND CEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh Thanx, Nina ^_^ . That wasn't really anything. ..LOL...

มูมู่น้อย aka Pim @ siwatfamily.com say that this lakorn is airing on the 16th of October :yahoo:

She also read @ ch7 webboard that people was complaining regarding Cee being second p'ek to Vee

มูมู่น้อย aka Pim

You know in the webboard of ch7, many people made comments regarding this issue as well. And ch7 answered that this lakorn has two couples, and don't judge anything before you see the lakorn. Cee and Vee are lead on that lakorn; both of them are equal. People said Cee was a second lead of Por in Kom Fak, that was not bad. But Vee, OMG, what was wrong with them? Anyway, I believe that Cee will be lead in the next lakorn. ยิ้มเท่ห์
Cee better lead in the next lakorn :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! The 16th of October woohooo! :yahoo: Thank G-ness because I have literally nothing to watch nowadays, LMAO :lol:
Yep. Cee better be lead next time <_<

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow on the 16th of October? That's exciting news! Thanks Ana! I'll be looking forward to seeing Cee sizzle up the screen so i can be la lai LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha.. mo flirtin with see .. haha.. cute.. missin my ceemo couple xp.. n omg the 16.. sweet..