Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Matt does look scary and goofy in that picture. Her hairstyle suit her character in here. In Grate and Gale interview when they had there
fitting, they said that somewhat will be abit n'ek raiish in this lakorn. Never seen Matt in this kind of personality in lakorn before, she was
abit in the lakorn with Tye but this one more mean but in a good way, She's probably do mean stuff to Gale to breakup their relationship.
Anyway Matt look like a strong girl but i'll tune in this drama, it looks fun for a fresh new changes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea and its a more mature role for matt too. so far, she have been convincing in most of her roles weather it be drama or comedy..weak or strong..she does it welll

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn looks to as its a 'cat vs dog' its focussing on Grate/Matt. They are against eachother face2face. And as for the other couple's
will fight for love, happiness, and life. Wonder what is Mam Jintara role is? Don't tell me that she's playing Au's Mum or big sister Matt's
aunty.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There's a clip @siamdara shows she was holden her mum and dad wedding picture, while she is holding it and walks over and yell then
tries to knock the wedding cake over by the photo, and wow it showed Grate in there too. More interview with the casts also.
http://www.siamdara.com/ClipVDO/100719_852.html
There's a clip @siamdara shows she was holden her mum and dad wedding picture, while she is holding it and walks over and yell then
tries to knock the wedding cake over by the photo, and wow it showed Grate in there too. More interview with the casts also.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks alice. it works now. matt/grate was totally flirting! there has to be something between the two. i can see the eye contact that she gives grate lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks alice. it works now. matt/grate was totally flirting! there has to be something between the two. i can see the eye contact that she gives grate lol
Yeah i reckon too. There has to be something with those 2. But they are all cute couple in this lakorn. Man Gale look so a mature when she has
the short hair, but she actually looks good with Au. Oh well at least they didn't cast somebody else that is younger than her. Can't believe Gale is 24.
But there isn't much a huge age gap between them. Whoa can't wait for this, Matt/Grate versing, fighting and bickering.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea gale does look old with that hairstyle which is probaly what the producers are aiming for

im even more excited after watching that clip. we should expect a R scene especially since its a revenge drama

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is it an R scene with Grate and Matt. Wow the producer and ch3 is amazing with new ideas this year wonder if 2011 will be as good as 2010.

chouakim

TTFC♥
It's good to know that Matt's character will be serious. Haven't seen much of that much.
She's indeed very versatile and I can't wait to see it!

So weird how Gale will be marrying Au. They played father and daughter in HuajaiSongPark. O_O

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's good to know that Matt's character will be serious. Haven't seen much of that much.
She's indeed very versatile and I can't wait to see it!

So weird how Gale will be marrying Au. They played father and daughter in HuajaiSongPark. O_O
They weren't father and daughter in there, its Boy Pakorn that is his son.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Can't wait. Yeah, I think something is there between the two. Matt/Great. Maybe they are just really good friends after shooting this lakorn. R scene. Wow..that is even better. Can't wait for it. Hope this will air the first of the year. It looks like they are a little close to half way done.

tinah

sarNie Coma
about the "R" scene i dont know if there is one or not but im just saying we should be expecting one since its a revenge drama