Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I could just take a guess Merit and just my imagination that this lakorn is airing to replace the Monday-Tuesday
prime time since Faad Na Ya Por/Kat nearly towards the ending. I maybe right or wrong i'll just wait for the real
thing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg my guessing didn't work reckon this will air beginning of January 2011, got the news @Zabzaa.com that airing to
replace the Mon-Tue is Koo Dherd and Wed-Thur is Mungkot Dork Sorm. :cry1:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Well, I guess the beginning of the year is better than the middle or the end of next year. Besides, November is coming to an end soon so it won't be as long.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Merit. I reckon it won't be long till January 2011 lets just see if a teaser or news of it. The next batch
airing won't be a disappointing one cos get to see Por N new onscreen with Ch3. I will start to count the days
from now on until we notice something comes up.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so annoyed. they need to air this soon..i wish matt would accept more lakorns..she hasnt accepted any for next year yet. i hope ch3 doesnt forget about her since theres alot of new faces coming in

Merit

sarNie Adult
im so annoyed. they need to air this soon..i wish matt would accept more lakorns..she hasnt accepted any for next year yet. i hope ch3 doesnt forget about her since theres alot of new faces coming in

I know she is such a talented girl. I hope so too Tinah, with all the newbies coming around I hope they don't forget about her. I thought Namfon P. is so cute and seemed to be a promising actress then all of a sudden you hardly hear anything about her. I'm going to be positive that she is focus on school more than acting. But even with that it would be nice for her to at least do one lakorn per year if nothing else.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its not just u Merit and Tinah same goes to everyone is annoyed when someone is young and very talented but never
receive any chances given back to them. I'm so dying to see this air January 2011 and @pantip this lakorn is
the next lineup along side Dork Sorm See Thong cos they are airing the 1st part and 2nd after. Hope to see
Ken and Chompoo action lakorn too. On the new clip of this lakorn damn Matt has such a thin waist but she maybe
heavier than her body but looks healthy and fit, almost reach up to Great height and Gale wow she's tall too. Both
guys and girls are tall in here.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Its not just u Merit and Tinah same goes to everyone is annoyed when someone is young and very talented but never
receive any chances given back to them. I'm so dying to see this air January 2011 and @pantip this lakorn is
the next lineup along side Dork Sorm See Thong cos they are airing the 1st part and 2nd after. Hope to see
Ken and Chompoo action lakorn too. On the new clip of this lakorn damn Matt has such a thin waist but she maybe
heavier than her body but looks healthy and fit, almost reach up to Great height and Gale wow she's tall too. Both
guys and girls are tall in here.

To me, Matt is a healthy girl regardless of how thin her waist is. Because if you notice her thigh they are pretty big than the usual skinny girl type. She is just a tall girl or maybe she is paired most of the time with guys shorter than her that makes her stands out more. I think she looks good with Great but I'm not sure if they had her on heels or not standing next to him.

I can't wait to see the scenes of her at her dad's wedding. LOL. The dress she has on is really pretty...she looks like she is attending her own wedding rather than her dad's.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
To me, Matt is a healthy girl regardless of how thin her waist is. Because if you notice her thigh they are pretty big than the usual skinny girl type. She is just a tall girl or maybe she is paired most of the time with guys shorter than her that makes her stands out more. I think she looks good with Great but I'm not sure if they had her on heels or not standing next to him.

I can't wait to see the scenes of her at her dad's wedding. LOL. The dress she has on is really pretty...she looks like she is attending her own wedding rather than her dad's.
When Matt enter her dad's and her future step mum wedding, Lol.. it remind me of the wedding crasher but good thing
that she didn't wear black outfit so that really makes her still really cares about him. As u said the dress that
Matt is wearing looks like herself at a wedding more to her father. I can't wait to see the cat vs dog reaction
between her and Great. Its not long till 2011 the days now is very fast. :bhehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes your right. 2011 isn't as far. Just count on the days its moving forward very fast speed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
since this is almost finish filming then matt should accept another lakorn for next year so we dont have to wait so long to see it..we always have to wait a long time just to see her on screen

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes Tinah hope there is a chance that Matt will accept at least one 4 next year. I was reading @pantip they said
this lakorn is coming after the next 3 batches that are airing soon and this will air on the Friday weekend time
but not quite sure. The batch is Koo Dherd(Mon-Tue), Aun and Gypsy 1st part(Wed-Thur), Mark/Mint(Fri-Sun)
the next one will be Matt/Great along side Ken/Chompoo, Aun and Chompoo 2nd part. Oh wait before we catch Matt lakorn
they have finished Boy and Margie first.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes Tinah hope there is a chance that Matt will accept at least one 4 next year. I was reading @pantip they said
this lakorn is coming after the next 3 batches that are airing soon and this will air on the Friday weekend time
but not quite sure. The batch is Koo Dherd(Mon-Tue), Aun and Gypsy 1st part(Wed-Thur), Mark/Mint(Fri-Sun)
the next one will be Matt/Great along side Ken/Chompoo, Aun and Chompoo 2nd part. Oh wait before we catch Matt lakorn
they have finished Boy and Margie first.

LOL...Alice I was going to say don't they have to finish all the series first before they air the rest. So, I think it might get shuffled somewhere after all the series...With that being said, I hope it will still be in the beginning of the year. Gosh, I want to see some more pics are some behind the scenes stuff.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah your right they have to finished the series first and they're all airing in a fast pace so there is chances
it might be the beginning. Hardly there is nothing new beside the new BTS that i posted earlier.

Merit

sarNie Adult
oK....just bored....are they suppose to wrap this damn lakorn up any time soon? Is it going to be like a freaking 20 parts or something. LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know lately no updates has been put maybe it might be a long episode like u just said. Omg if it does
then that is so crazy :scratchhead2: but its fine cos good cast in there :highfive: wanna see the cat vs dog
between Matt/Great :toast:

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't know lately no updates has been put maybe it might be a long episode like u just said. Omg if it does
then that is so crazy :scratchhead2: but its fine cos good cast in there :highfive: wanna see the cat vs dog
between Matt/Great :toast:

LOL...I don't know how I feel about it having too many episodes. As much as I like seeing Ms. Matty I also don't want the lakorn to drag to the high heaven either. Considering most lakorns when they extend the epis it just so boring and the scenes are so repeatitive that I know for sure I won't able to enjoy it.

I really don't care if there's no BTS stuff at the moment but can a girl at least have some pictures to look at. :) Really, they are just so stingy when it comes to this lakorn. I have been searching on YT to see if they have any updates. Nope, just the old clips so I kept on watching the old ones. Still loving Matt/Grate slap moment. Hahhaha...At least she is not shy about hugging Grate for sure. :)