Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I know Great/Matt have chemistry off screen but as of now on screen is still questionable. Because sometimes they are wonderful with each other off screen but when on screen they are horrible. LOL. Like Tye/Matt off screen they really don't have any chemistry. She seemed to just be there around him. But in their lakorn they were OK. And another example...is when celebs are dating. In real life they are pretty much perfect couple but when you put them in a lakorn together...they are lifeless.

I hope Matt/Great can pull this off. Gosh, I don't want to watch Matt first slap/kiss lakorn with a guy she has no spark with. :lol2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, matt and grate has a new movie together for ch3! its called "Soot Rap Sap Eelee" its airing some time this week

Merit

sarNie Adult
What??? Serioulsy...I so want to see that. I wish someone would post it on youtube or something. That would be wonderful to see them on air before their lakorn air next year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the clip of their new movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuF8yuGkUU&feature=player_embedded
credit to peeraneeja

Merit

sarNie Adult
i think its a comedy. i saw some behind scene pic of matt kicking grates butt lol
I want to see it too...where can I find the pics. Oh...maybe this is when they first worked together...and kularb rai glai ruk is their second time...that is why there were so close when filming the lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i posted the clip same time when you made the comment lol. check above

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah for the clip. Gosh, Matt kind of so goofy and out there. :coverlaf: After this movie is where I think they are comfortable with each other. Remember when we were all kind of surprise that they were so comfortable around each other in their BTS. I hope I get to see this. Matt and her comedy. :whahuh:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Merit i've got a good news for u about Kularb Rai Glay Ruk, been checking in Gale Waranluk facebook Fc site
said we'll be seeing it very soon and if they have any picture i'll give it ago on posting. :party:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hey Merit i've got a good news for u about Kularb Rai Glay Ruk, been checking in Gale Waranluk facebook Fc site
said we'll be seeing it very soon and if they have any picture i'll give it ago on posting. :party:

:kiss3: Thanks Alice. :clap2: January is very close. I want to see some pictures soon. Hope Gale is able to post some on her FB. I want to see Gale too. Since I really like her in the lakorn with Boy.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad to see Gale in a lakorn again. I wish they would promote her to becaome nang'ek. She is so cute and pretty. Have any of you girls seen her in that lakorn with Taew called 'Narak'? She was a spoiled brat in there but was still cute at the same time. She was paired up with that guy that played as Yaya's brother in Duang Jai Akanee. I always hated that guy but he was actually good in 'Narak'. That was the only character of his that I liked.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad to see Gale in a lakorn again. I wish they would promote her to becaome nang'ek. She is so cute and pretty. Have any of you girls seen her in that lakorn with Taew called 'Narak'? She was a spoiled brat in there but was still cute at the same time. She was paired up with that guy that played as Yaya's brother in Duang Jai Akanee. I always hated that guy but he was actually good in 'Narak'. That was the only character of his that I liked.

Yes, I just watched it recently. Gale was really good in there. The part where Don came and apologize to her wanting a second chance after he raped her. That scene was so touching...and how the way he puts his hand out for her, then she slowy reached out to him all the while she was sobbing her heart out. Gale and Boy was extremely great in that lakorn. She wasn't overall the prettiest thing but she in her own right was just so freaking adorable.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Oh no, the one you're talking about is 'Huo Jai Song Pak'. I'm talking about her other lakorn that she did with Taew called 'Narak'. If you haven't seen it, you shoud go watch it. I think that was Taew's first lakorn and Gale was in it. Eventhough Taew was the nang'ek but I thought Gale totally outshined her in Narak. She had long hair in that lakorn. She looked so pretty.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh no, the one you're talking about is 'Huo Jai Song Pak'. I'm talking about her other lakorn that she did with Taew called 'Narak'. If you haven't seen it, you shoud go watch it. I think that was Taew's first lakorn and Gale was in it. Eventhough Taew was the nang'ek but I thought Gale totally outshined her in Narak. She had long hair in that lakorn. She looked so pretty.

:facepalm: Oh...thanks for the correction. I am going to check it out. I like her so I think I am going to try and follow some of her work.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In the near future maybe Gale will get to be in leading roles, i wanna see how she go pairing with an A list and
experience pra'ek like Au, he might pushes her very hard for her to become as nang'ek one day. His acting is pretty
good much better than some of the older gen pra'ek in his age group, him and Num Sornram is about the same age.
Now that Num and Au are both getting old they most likely will take as supporting or seconds to the main pra'ek.
Gale is so cute, I'm waiting patiently to catch Matt and Great vs one another. :numchuck: :dance1:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think Gale started acting the same time that Taew did. I really hope they do give her a chance to become nang'ek because she is so cute and pretty. She's pretty good at acting too. I will be tuning into this lakorn for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they say airing soon but when is soon lol ch3 always say that
I'll ask her when will it come if i had a chance when i am on it Tinah, and hardly any new images beside only
the one that has her and Au's wedding.