Kwang Kamolchanok

judyp

sarNie Adult
i would also like to know update info on her. she is one my older generation actress. loved her in ayarak. she was superb..the entire cast did an excellent job.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wow all 3 old time n'eks. i like all of them especially kwang.

yes kwang was my favorite actress! she's soo good at the roles she plays in and indeed so pretty.

i like loog sorn in sivika. i want to watch that movie again. should do a remake.

chadaphone's old movie with touch in it should be a remake. that was a good movie.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I only watched one of kwang's lakorn "song krah fah" the one w/ knot nuti her husband. it was a good lakorn but i hated the ending >.< knot and her are such a great pair!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I love her also i watch the same one as u Jieb but she didnt get him and she didnt tell him she loved him til the very end how sad

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I hated the ending so damn much! She should never killed her self, mann I was so mad at her but then she was really heartbroken. I hated prake Knot in there he's such a mama's boys. I hate it when praek in thai lakorns are mama's boys they get on my nerves :rolleyes:

judyp

sarNie Adult
whats the name of the one where she is really poor..eats stuff from the trash along with her son. she did some construction work for this man (i want to say her past lover..its been soo long). but she ends up falling from the building & died because she was soo tired/fatigue. im not sure of the storyline. anyone? fill me in..i must have been like 10 or younger when i watched it. but i remember it being really really sad.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Also one of my all time favorite na'ek. Loved her in Reun Ram w/ Willy, actually this was Willy's first lakorn. I'm still trying to find this lakorn on DVD/VCD. Also loved her in Waew Mayula, it was a comedy.

max

sarNie Elites
whats the name of the one where she is really poor..eats stuff from the trash along with her son. she did some construction work for this man (i want to say her past lover..its been soo long). but she ends up falling from the building & died because she was soo tired/fatigue. im not sure of the storyline. anyone? fill me in..i must have been like 10 or younger when i watched it. but i remember it being really really sad.
Hey! I saw this lakorn like 2-3 years ago, but it looks like it is a very old Thai drama? Anyways, the lakorn was extremely sad. I wish that Kwang did not die, though.

I always wanted to see Kwang's version of Koo Kum with Bird Thongchai =)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Kwang married the guy from that lakorn where she killed herself at the end.