lakorns ending the year of ch3 and ch5

tinah

sarNie Coma
posted @ polyplus webboard and translated by Kristy/Nat

Roy Adit Haeng Ruk is coming to an end on Nov 7th and there should be alot of tears coming out. Ch5 is going to end the year with "Talay Rissaya"

Edit: my mistake..these arent ending year lakorn

Ch3
Lay Reetai (Ken + Pang)
Poo Kong Jao Sanae (Mos + Jakajun)(sitcom)

Ch5
Sang Soon (Charkit + Bee namtip (instead of Marsha) + Farng Pitya)
LaOng Dao (Kong + Aom)
Soo Parb Booruth Dern Din (Hack RoongRerng + Pim + O Annuchit)

OMG!!!!! we might see Tik/Aom pair up next year! :yahoo: :yahoo:

นอกจากนี้แล้วปีหน้า EXACT ยังขนดาราจากหลายค่ายมาร่วมงานด้วย อาทิ เคน ธีรเดช เจมส์ เรืองศักดิ์ ชมพู่ อารยา ส่วนใครที่รอดู ติ๊ก+อ้อม ปีหน้าอาจมีเซอร์ไพรส์

Other than this Exact is planing to invite stars from other channels to work with them such as Ken, James, Chompoo Areeya, and for those that are waiting to see Tik + Aom, there might be a surprise next year.

natty

Chubs
oh that's sweet! yup i had a feeling exact is going to produce lakorns for ch 3 because of what happen to henghengheng..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep..ill be looking forward to next year..Mos/Jakajaan sitcom will be for ch3 too..Heng Heng Heng is also airing in ch3..lol..

bby

omg tik & aom!! couldn't be more excited! i hope it works out and they get to star together again. i miss them together :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
even thought they said "might" but i still have hope..cuz thats better than nothing..I've been waiting forever for them to anounce something.. :D I surely miss those two together

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Oh tik/aom again very excited (always have hope for those 2) Tinah i have question 4 u wen they gonna air Oh Anuchit/Pim ZAza lakorn can u let me know thank you

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh tik/aom again very excited (always have hope for those 2) Tinah i have question 4 u wen they gonna air Oh Anuchit/Pim ZAza lakorn can u let me know thank you
sure ill tell you when they are going to air that..i think its gonna be next year

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
so happy that exact is using ch3 lakorn. i have like the produce lakorn. they are the best in doing slap kiss lakorn. now i can see some of my favorite actor from ch3.................................

tinah

sarNie Coma
Np Mara! :D

so happy that exact is using ch3 lakorn. i have like the produce lakorn. they are the best in doing slap kiss lakorn. now i can see some of my favorite actor from ch3.................................
yeh i know!..they are good with them revenge lakorns too..and now since some of ch3 will be working for them..it'll definatly be good..i hope they put ken in a kiss/slap revengeful roles :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AOM AND TIK!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE IT WORKS OUT!!! I MISS THESE TWO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON...THEY NEED TO PAIR THEM UP AGAIN...THEY'RE SO HOT TOGETHER....MY BEST COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Laong Dao!! Laong Dao!! Laong Dao!!

been waiting for forever!!!!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i totally agree with u,tik_aom_luver! i miss seeing them together too.they make such a cute couple!

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
I miss Aom and Tik I really hope that they are in a lakorn together next year........... I also wish Ken and Anne had a lakorn together then next year will be awesome. Well at least we get to see Ken and Aom and Ken and Janie.

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
I hope to see Aom and Tik to star together. ^_^ I think everyone will be watching that lakorn no matter what. ^_^