Lao American teens-Young adults who can sing morlum

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
There isn't many posts in the Laos forum, so I just thought of a new topic. I was wondering if anybody can sing morlum from the U.S.? I know that in my area, the people who sing are those above 30 years old. And I want to know if there's any young people who can sing morlum or Laos country music? I don't know how to sing, but I've seen vids on youtube where there's little kids who sing. How about the teens? or other young adults?

hueuang21

sarNie Egg
There isn't many posts in the Laos forum, so I just thought of a new topic. I was wondering if anybody can sing morlum from the U.S.? I know that in my area, the people who sing are those above 30 years old. And I want to know if there's any young people who can sing morlum or Laos country music? I don't know how to sing, but I've seen vids on youtube where there's little kids who sing. How about the teens? or other young adults?

I am a Young Adult i sing lao/thai morlum loogthung and also is learning to play the khean right now, my voice is kinda ok cus my mom and uncle is teaching me to get the rigth voice

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I am a Young Adult i sing lao/thai morlum loogthung and also is learning to play the khean right now, my voice is kinda ok cus my mom and uncle is teaching me to get the rigth voice
wow. you should record it and post it on here. if i were in laos i'd want to learn to sing morlum and play musical instruments. Nobody here knows how to do traditional morlum and play kaen in my city. my grandpa played the kaen and my uncle is his only son, so I heard that he plays the same way my grandpa did. The kaen is an awesome instrument.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm not into morlum... not my thing. there was this little girl i seen once, she use to sing morlum, she was pretty good.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I say I'm not the best in singing. But I do sing along when I listen to my ipod and cds. Yes, that includes mor lum and loog toong too. Like the soundtrack to Alexandra&Wier's lakorn, Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong and Alexandra's soundtrack. I sing along with what ever fits my ears. Lol