Length of Boran Lakorns

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I really hate the fact that boran lakorns are so damn long :huh: . This is actually one of the reasons why I hardly watch boran anymore. Most of them drag too much.

And wassup with the costumes nowadays. they shouldnt change the authentic style of boran dresses. theyre doing way too much upgrading that they all look like theyre going trick-or-treating. :rolleyes:

Oh, and im kinda tired of the same old redundant story on the jealous 2nd queen who wants the king to fuck her only when he has the right to fuck any of his wives/concubines. what a fucking drag.

im sorri for the bad words :wub: i just needed to let all this out.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I totally feel you girl...but no matter what i still love boran lakorns...it's just because the fact that i grew up watching it..and it's what taught meeh how to speak and understand thai...i too hate their upgrading on their clothing and style...it's freaken ugly and gets on my nerves. i hope they change bak to their normal style. Oh yeah and yup yup..it's wayyy too long...i think 15 parts is long enough...!and they need to quick goin bak and forth with thei story lines...!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here! I hate how they dress nowadays and how can they still call it lakornpuenbarn when it stands for Thailand also..The real dressing...the words and everything...But now it's just gotten stupid...And I get so fricken annoyed when a lakorn is too damn long...And that doesn't get anywhere and don't make sense....Sorry but i'm just stating half of my opinion....

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
way to long I agree and it only aired on the weekends in thailand every morning for about an hour. No wonder its take long time

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree that the costumes now are not as pretty as the costumes in the past. :wavecry: However, I still like to watch this kind of lakorn and hoping that they will change back to the old costumes. :unsure:

ahs

sarNie Egg
I agree..too long...should go back to original clothing...and the storylines..always with more than one wife... getting old. Still enjoy some of them though. :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Having more then one wife makes it interesting..but not these days because every lakorn so far is just stupid...

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Lakornpuenbarn these days are just lame in my opinion. They have too many special effects and it like kills the whole lakorn. And like you guys have mentioned it drags on and on forever. I get tired of watching it sometimes. Like with Kula san suay i got up to part 8 or nine and kinda gave up on it. But then now im watching it again because of aom and james.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i agree they just add too many stuff to make it long and make money. i watch some lakorn because my boran star is in there.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
These are some of the things that are wrong with lakornpuenbarn these days...Quote..SOME...
-The dressing is just really ugly!
-The lakorns don't get anywhere!
-It hardly makes any sense!
-Some of the stars need acting skills!
-The story line now adays are just stupid!
-The royal language isn't the same as back in the days!

And there's ALOT more!