Lome & Pancake @ Siam Square

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I actually think they look cute together. Chompoo and Por was also there. credits blue zuri @ pancakeclubs.com

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Awww cute, when Pancake has shorter hair and having it curled like that reminds me of her own mother lol, she really clone her mother, just a younger version, but still cute

fun

Expired Sarnie
Awww cute, when Pancake has shorter hair and having it curled like that reminds me of her own mother lol, she really clone her mother, just a younger version, but still cute
I didn't even notice that her hair gotten shorter until you mentioned it.

And oh my, did Rome get boney or is it just my eyes.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. they all looks good together.
por and chom looks good as well.
rome and and pancake looks cute together too. lol

Mann

Wow! They would look good together, Pancake & Rome. Chompoo shines in those picture, so pretty hehe. They all look great! Thanks Thip.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lol they look alright together, at least his head is bigger than hers, usually her head is bigger than her pra'eks lol. The only problem is, Lome waistline is tinier than Pancake's, and his legs too are just as small and thin as hers :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
rome is so handsome :drool: poor por t, i use to love him more than other p'ek but after kkkf, he has been replaced by ace w :drool:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
For a sec there, I thought "who is lome?" but remember u guys talking about his name being lome instead of Rome!!! HE'S MY HOT BABY!! Too bad for Rita!!