Love at first sight

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you very much for all the comments . I get better now . I would try to update as soon as I can na. Happy Easter to all fans.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech been waiting for them nearly ten minunts, ten minuntes it seam like 10 hours for him. What are they talking about why his father wanted to talk to her alone. Nadech start to lost his patience with them already.He would not let his farther married her no matter what it cost him. But if he be honest with himself did he really care that much if his father want to remarried with other young woman, he didnt want to answer this question himself to. Ok time up he didtnt want to wait any longer, then his father get out of the room with Yaya behind him. His father pat his shoulder lightly and said.

Father: everything ready. just told me if you need my help.
Nadech: so it mean you agree for me to married her! YESSSSSSSSSS.
Father: Everything ready now. we have to go and organise for your wedding.
Nedech: dad dont worried every ready everything been take care of , trust me. then his father smile and arched one eyebrow at him. You can go first because me and Yaya have to go out together soon.
Father: ok see you at home . bye Yaya oh no i should call you daughter from now .

After sent his father to his car Nadech turn to Yaya and ask her

Nadech: what are you two talking about before? why take so long? Yaya just shrunk her shoulder and walk back inside the house. Yaya you not yet answer me?
Yaya: because i dont have anything to tell . if you really want to know that bad, you can go and ask him yourself.
Nadech: i will find out later, but now i got something in my mind instead. then he grab her hand pull her outside again to his car.
Yaya: what are you doing ? let go of my hand.
Nadech: tell me you going out with me? we need to do alot of thing as we didnt have much time. he didnt wait for her answer then he scoop her up and carry her.
Yaya: put me down you bastard.
Nadech: not good calling your husband like that. because you didnt answer me so i take it as a yes.
Yaya: put me down. i promise to go with you.
Nadech: that my girl, sweetheart.

Yaya glared at him while he open the car door for to get in.

yaya: didnt you want to tell me first, where you take me to?
Nadech: it a suprise.sweetheart.
Yaya: since i know you i think my life are full of suprise already i think i have enought suprise. and i told you again stop calling me that.
Naech: then it may be opposite to me since i know you my life never get bore and i think you still have alot of things for me to find out from you too.
Yaya: may be you crazy. Yaya murmured
Nadech: i could hear you.

Now Yaya look at the big beautiful house in front of her. it got a big not big it a gaint garden. This house got most of everythink she like , she would buy this kind of house herself but she not gonna have a big family so she never border on buying one like this.May be if one day she can get over the pain that she saw her mother go through, she not going the step in the same path as her mother.

Nadech: you like it?
Yaya: Yes. Who live in here?
Nadech: You and me?
Yaya: What? are you insensate? tell me why you want to buy this house for?
Nadech: we gonna get married so we have to have our own place.
Yaya: it not a real married. we could stay at my place for 3 months. My house got 5 bedrooms i could spare one for you for three months. you gonn lived alone in this big house alone after we get divorce.
Nadech: i not gonna stay at your place i would lose my image. i care what people would talk about me. Dont worry about me after we divorce i know what i gonna do with it.

Yaya didnt want to argue with him in the end he gonna win again. After divorce he could bring all his girls here. Yaya though in her mind

Nadech: i let you decorate it feel free to do any thing you want or need.
Yaya: you could let interior designer to do what you like not me . as i only stay here for 3 months.
Nadech: i know we gonna married for only three months , why you have keep saying that all the time.
Yaya: because it true. and because it the way to remind herself too.
Nadech: anyway i let you deal with interior designer ok. i want you to think this house belonge to you while you stay here, moreover we gonna have our married here and please dont argue i tired of fighting with you already. let me have this one and the rest i let you the boss.
yaya: you the one that start first. who say i gonna disagree with you.
Nadech: so you like this idea too. that good now i want to show you around.

Nadech and Yaya prepared this wedding together she didnt think Nadech and her got lot in common and true to his word he never miss one of their appointment.Some man would not care about this ltitle staff like chose go to chose their wedding cake together.She admite that this past days she start to enjoy his company alot, more time she spend with him the more she realise that he didnt what she think he is at first. Her stratergist not seam to work " YOU NEVER FANCY HIM"

Yaya told herself no matter how charming and nice he was she wasnt going to let him past her guard. She had to take and control and remind herself everything on her terms. She should never have agree to Nadech's insane proposal. She couldnt go through with it, Yaya told herself as she stood in front of the vanity in the powder room of their new home to be. Her hair has been swept to another side and the make up artis has put one big white lily flower on top of her curl hair.

When Nadech had suggest that they get married , it had all seamed to make sense. Only now that the day was here, she positively couldnt go throught with the wedding.

Nadech waited impatiently at the front of the garden for the wedding ceremony to begin. Now he knew why people eloped, he thought. The stress leading up to the wedding was enough to cause a body to have a heart attack. Or may be he didnt quite trust Yaya not to change her mind. He have a lot fun and he know that she and him share something special together. Each day he'd learned something new about her that told him just how special she was. but some time he noticed that she seam like holding back from him. He wasnt going to relex until he had that wedding band on her finger.

Mario: did you believed that gonna work.
Nadech: believe it. because it's happening.
Mario: you do realize that by getting married you're crushing the dream of half the single woman, not to mention the mother who were hoping to snag you for their daughter?
Nadech: then it's good thing they're got your shoulder to cry on, isnt it?
Mario: may not cause my shoulder already have the owner.

Both anxious and excited, Nadech turned his gaze one more to the entrance at the rear of the gardens. this is it, he told himself as he waited for Yaya to appear beneath the flower arbor and walk down the aisle to become his wife. Several second went by, but there was no Yaya . The first notes of the bridal march were played again. And still there were no Yaya

Nadech could hear the murmurs among the guests, shifting in their seats.

OMG I am dying now..... You have to get Yaya there...... She can't change her mind.... She can fight her feeling later but they've got to get married! lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed with Kiki! Yaya cannot bail out the last minute na or else thousand of girls and ladies will jump into this story and snatch Nadech. I don't want him to get hurt on his wedding day, hehehehe..............

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for reading my ff. i very appreciate all of the comments. i would try to update as soon as possible.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Plsssss......update soon, dnt keep us hanging like this!!! Very anxious to know if Yaya will walk down that aisle or not!! And plus I really want to know what Yaya and Nadech father talk about, something tell me their up to something!!

Thanks you very much for updating na!!!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya paced around the room as she still not sure about this married she know alot of people were waiting for her out there. then uncle Karn get in the room.
Uncle Karn: Yaya, are you ok?
Yaya: yes. am alright.
Uncle: you did look alright to me.

Uncle Karn took the bridal bouquet she was clutching in her hands and placed it on the dressing table.

Uncle : do you want to sit down a minute? i could tell them to wait a bit longer.
Yaya: i ok , just a bit nervous.
Uncle: i know i happen on everyone. yaya do you remember what i told you that day?
Yaya: yes, uncle. what uncle have to be so kind to her like that, she felt very bad to lie to him.
Uncle: not uncle father.
Yaya: sorry. father. uncle seam like to tell her something but he was disturb by Mark
Mark: Yaya Why you still ... he stop as he saw his father also in the room with her. Dad why you in here too. did something wrong?
Father: no,i came here because am the one who give the bride.
Mark: you the one give yaya away why we didnt know? dad if i not your son i would think you are yaya father instead of us.
Uncle: i want to suprise you all. ok , i think we should go now as we aready late for the ceremony.Nadech would kill his own father if we didnt show up now.

Nadech start to worry already as Mark went and look out for but not his brother still not comming back. He starting to leave the altar to find her.

Mario : Hang on. Mark back. Nadech met his brother gaze and when Mark nodded and her lip saying " everything okay"

When the first chords of the bridal march sound once again. She beautiful, he thought as she stepped up to the end of white and pink rose runner with his father on her side. He didnt know his father is the one that give yaya away neither of them told him. Seam like his father and yaya got alot of thing that he didint know.

Nadech: You got the ring? he ask Mario.
Mario: Nice and safe here.

When they reach him his father give yaya to him and told him to look after her. Nadech could see his father tearing eyes then he go to his seat.

Finally the priest announced it was now time for Nadech to kiss his bride. He been waiting for this moment since he saw her fisrt time in the resturant and today he would not going to lose his chance. as he lower his head slowly to kiss her he could her lip was press togther very tightly. he not going to missed this one , he know what he next move is. He though to himself.

Yaya know this moment will come, she not going to kiss him. She watched in breathless anticipation as his head lowered inch by inch, yaya try to press her lip very tie together this will over soon, the moment she tauch his lip she gonna move away and everydone. He lower and lower then he stop, what is he doing did he change his mind not to kiss her or what. Yaya open her mouth to speak as he slipped his hand to the curve of her neck and press his mouth to her.

Again Yaya was totally sideswiped at how her mouth responded to his. It was as if he had transferred some potent electrical current dirrect from his mouth to hers. Her lip moved beneath the gentle press of his, softly and shyly at first but then more hungrily. He test minty, fresh and yet hot and erotic and brooding with barely leashed sensualy. it was powerful and mind-blowing kiss. she heard the collective " ahh" in respone to thire kiss.

He pulled away first, smiling at her, saying in an undertone.
Nadech: Save it for later. sweetie. and did i told you that you look very beautiful today.

Yaya could felt her colour rise and was too stunt with herself to respond to his kiss and she could do nothing as she knew the congregation was watching every move she made.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't read it yet, want to say thanks first for the update! Im here at the temple celebrating Songkran/Khmer new yr! Can't wait to get home, relax and read this ff.
Btw, the dress is very pretty!! Love it!❤❤

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't read it yet, want to say thanks first for the update! Im here at the temple celebrating Songkran/Khmer new yr! Can't wait to get home, relax and read this ff.
Btw, the dress is very pretty!! Love it!❤❤

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't read it yet, want to say thanks first for the update! Im here at the temple celebrating Songkran/Khmer new yr! Can't wait to get
home, relax and read this ff.
Btw, the dress is very pretty!! Love it!❤
Happy new year. All the best for new year.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
The reception was held in the villa, where a huge marquee had been set up in the garden. Champagne flowed freely and Yaya continued to play the role of blissfully happy bride-- a role she found she could pull off with surprisenig ease, which was another worry to her-- Nadech father introduce her to his relatives and guests until her face ached from smilling so much.

At one point she look across at Nadech who was playing with the kids. the boys and girld waiting for their turn to for his attention. He scooped a llittle up in his arms, holding her high above his head, the toddler's squesls of delight filling the air.

Kim: you two would make a fabulous parents. He and you such a natural with kids. Yaya felt a blush fow like a tide into her cheeks, she sweept her gaze around to check for hovering membes of the press before she spoke in an undertone.
Yaya: You know this is not a married that is going to last.
Taew: I and Kim know you care for him, even if you dont like admiting it.
Yaya: You two mistaken, i already told you that i didnt believe in love. yes,i did care abuout him as i gonna live in the same roof for the next 3 months.i didnt love him and he didnt love me.
Taew: You and Nadech are made for each other. Anyone can see it. You're so stubborn.
Kim: you didnt believed it because you think about the past too much Yaya. But why dont you look at Me and Ken, now Taew and Mario. i want to be happy.
Taew: yes, just open your heart a bit Yaya and you'll see this world is pink .
Yaya: You know what nadech's like. He's not the settling down type. This is a form of torture for him. He will want to shake off the shackless as soon as the time is up.
Kim:is that what he told you?
Taew: I've seen the shine on his face when he look at you, like want to swallow you alive. and he didint look very happy when he saw other man looked at you.
Yaya: enought , enought. i think this subject should close from now on.iif you two love me, i didnt want to talk about it anymore, OK. i want to go to toilet now.
Kim: i go with you.
Yaya: no, i want to be alone. thank Kim.

Mint cant believed she agree to be Yaya's Bridesmaid. As a owner cake boutique she use to work with Yaya occtionally but the two of them very close since Kim and Ken become an iteam. She design the cake for both of thier wedding. She could know they are a long lasting couple from the way they chose thier weddinng cake.

Mint smile and shake her head lightly, she couldnt believed she had caught the flower that yaya has throught.Mark cant stop to teased her. They said the want that caught the flower is gonna be married soon, may be isnt true for her. How could she get married if the man she love didint love her back, he just think her as his bestfriend. Mark and her has been friend for nearly ten year with her he seam didnt talk much but with other people he talk very freely.

Mark: hello, bride to be.
Mint: Am not.
Mark: you didnt want to married?
Mint: i very busy with my work no time to think about it yet. so didnt to talk this with him. i think Nadech love Yaya.
Mark: What make you think that?
Mint: dont i always told you that i could read couple mind by the selection process of thier wedding cake. and i know i right about Nadech and Yaya.even you told me they just fake it.
Mark: May be you should open a cake fortuneteller instead of cake bountique. But i think you right about this one.
Mint: I think you all wrong about your father either, the way he look at Yaya is like Father look at his daughter to me, not like what you told me.
Mario: Mint, congratulation.
Mint: for what ?
Mario: for caught the flower. i wish my Taew could caught it. I gonna be last to get married. Taew pounched him lightly.
Nadech: did anyone of you see My wife?
Ken: now breath in breath out only yaya.
Kim: She going toilet may be back soon.
Ken: Kim sometime staying in there 15minunte
Nadech: not with Yaya.
Mario: You seam to know Yaya well now.
Nadech: stop your none sence. becaue this two weeks i stay with her she not a kind of girl.
Kim: here she come. she not gonna die soon.

Nach turn his gaze to Yaya walking slowly toward them, She the most beautiful bride he ever seen, she took his breath away when she stepped into the garden on his father's arm. Even she smile at them but he could see her eyes were sad and red like she been crying he know something not right.may be he would asked her later as this party nearly finish.
Mark: here come our princess, if you didint come Nadech gonna send a seach party for you. Yaya didnt reply just smile at them.
Mario: i think dad already wait you two in your room already for blessing.

After everyone leave Yaya and Nadech were alone in Master bedroom.Yaya didnt to sleep in master room because she only stay here for 3 months but Nadech want her to sleep in this room instead and he sleep in next door room.

Nadech: you want to eat something.you only eat little today.
Yaya: no.
Nadech: are you ok, you not look good to me.
Yaya: May be am a bit tire, my face is aching from smiling so much.
Nadech: your face smiling but your eyes tell me something eles. as he come closer to her he stop infront of her, holding her gaze, His hand taught her chin lightly.I've had trouble getting our first kiss out of my mind. you really are alittle firecraker. then she slammed his mouth down against hers.

Nadech's mouth like a flame againt the sotf flesh of her lip. it stoked a wildfire in side her, a raging fire that leapt and danced all over her skin. He deepened the kiss with an erotic thrust of his tongue. Her belly flipped as it curled around her, flincking, stroking, teasing, conquering. The kiss went on and on then Yaya rememer what she overheard in lady toilet this evening.In the end she the one who broke in to pieces.

Nadech tasted blood but wasnt sure. Yaya stepped away from her, wiping the back of her hand accross her mouth,her breathing as ragged as his.He step close again and tipped up her face, a gentle fingertip tracing the tiny wound on her lip.

Nadech: yaya I'am sorry , does it hurt ?
Yaya: No. you can leave now, i want to sleep.
Nadech: you want me Yaya.
Yaya: you seam to think you know me. you think you can throw a few compliments around and entice me into your bed, but I am not that easy. Dont do this to me Nadech, it will only make things so much harder in the end. He eyes lasered her, holding them, seaching them, as if he was looking for her soul in the depth. It seamed a very long time before he spoke.
Nadech: You're right. I am sorry.night. Sweet dream.
Yaya: night.

Yaya Lock the door after he get out of her room. She should never have agreed to Nadech insane proposal. She have to distance hersletf from him as far as she could.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the update Loveangel!! Always looking forward for more! Cannot wait for Yadech to fall in love and share special moment with each other. Im still waiting to find out what the secret between the father and Yaya.....I have a feeling that their hiding something :scratchhead2: .

oh, she wants him! LOL I was surprised that he gave up so easily went to another room on their wedding night. I thought he really wants her, not just a scheme to get her away from his father .......

Loved the part of Nadech playing with the kids too.... Oh, I want you to get them to be "real" husband & wife soon. hehehe and maybe a future little NY.... (oh, here I go with my delusions.)

Great update ka. Loved the wedding, the kiss and the kiss in the bedroom... I can't believe he drew blood. lol

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for reading. You will find out why he give on her so easy in the next part ;) I hope you all enjoy my ff . If I did a mistake please forgive me as this is my first.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya couldnt belived it she just told herself to stay away from him and here she is stading in front of his room. She not sure she should knock the door or not. The door opened before Yaya even knock.

Nadech: Yaya, what you doing here? dont tell me you want me to finish what we left before?
Yaya: Your mind very dirty. i here because i want to swap the room with you.
Nadech: Why ? i told you i let you sleep in that room. dont you think it to late for us now to urgued about this again.
Yaya: i..i just not used to a strange place. and the room is to big for me . i feel a bit uncomfortable. then Yaya pull him out of his room. you can go to sleep now. night.
Nadech couldnt said anything as Yaya slammed the door close.

Yaya used to heard people talk about ghost but she never saw once, she used to go some forrest on school camping too. She didnt believed in ghost becasue her mum always told that god always help good person, and she is good person. But as Yaya put her head on the pillow she start to hear the voice again. Where the sound come from? What wrong with this house . Did she became bad person already that why she start to see ghost.

Yaya run back to master bedroom. just first knock Nadech open the door straight away like he neen waiting to open the door for her.

Nadech: what wrong with you again. dont you tell me you want to exchange the room again.
Yaya: No. i just want to ask you something.
Nadech: cant you leave it for tomorrow? i am tired now. then Nadech try to close the door but Yaya run pass him to the room Nadech smile then close and lock the door.
Yaya: dont need to close it i just come to ask some question then i go back.
Nadeh: ask a way my dear wife.
Yaya: i heard some strange voice in here then after i change room with you i still heard it.
Nadech: like a man , woman, and alot of sound like alot of people in here.
Yaya: yes. how could you know that.
Nadech: i heard the guards that come to guard here at night before we moved in that they saw alot of peple live here but they dissappered at day time.
Yaya: yoy mean there were ghost here?
Nadech: dont know just what they told me. but i dont believed in that so i didnt care.dont tell me you scare of them.
Yaya: i dont believed in it until today. um ......c-cuold i sleep here too?
Nadech:i dont mind. that would make a real wedding nigth for us.
Yaya: i want to share the room with you doesnt mean i share a bed with you.
Nadech: i promise i not take advantage of you withouth your permission.i didnt want you to hurt yourself agian.
Yaya: i am not gonna trust you. as now this room belong to you i sleep on the couch and can have the bed.
Nadech: what kind of man you think i am? i not let my wife to sleep on the cough.i sleep on the cough.
Yaya: no, i sleep at the couch how could i know, when i falling asleep then you slip in the bed with me.
Nadech: i told am not. ok fine. if you happy with that. but if you feel uncomfortable with it you can change your mind.
Yaya: it not gonna happend. Then yaya poked her tongue out at him. Nadech lick his lip as he remember the sweetness of that tongue.

Nacdech been looking at yaya until she fully sleep,she much be very tired as she didnt take long to fall a sleep even on this couchh. Nadech sit down and look at her while she sleep she more beautil when she sleep. sweet dream my princess, he said and before he could stop himself he bent down and press a light as air kiss to her forhead. then Yaya smile in her sleep.

Yaya feel nice and warm , how she want someone to hold her like and she didnt want this dream to end. But it seam like real as she can feel someone warm breath on her hair, her hand was on his hairy chest as the man didnt wear his shirt. She go to bed last night alone how come there a man in her bed this is absolutely a dream. Then her brain start to work slowly, last night after go to the toilet instead of go to sleep at the couch she sleep in the bed with .... Yaya froze. Her eyes flew open and she want to get up but couldnt as Nadech hold her tie.

Yaya: let me go. you told me you not take advantage of me.
Nadech: I am not. you should look at the space first before you said that, now i sleep at the far end of the bed as you request. and your place is on the couch dont you? i take advatage of you if do like this. then he move himself on top on her.

Nadech: i didnt know it feel this good to share the bed and wake up next to someone like that.
Yaya: talke like you never did sleep and wake up with your ex-girl before.
Nadech: what if i told you that you are the first girl i ever share my bed with. Nadech look at yaya straigh in the eye as he said that. A very honest gesture if yaya didnt know heard what thoes girls talking in the toilet on her wedding night othewise she would believed what he said. Nadech doubtless knew that direct eye contact is usally taken to mean that someone got nothing to hide.
Yaya: keep thoese words to used your girl it didnt work with me. i know your true color. Yaya push herself from him and get out from his bed.

It was pleasant outside today, not as hot as it had been, and there was a nice breeze, sitting under the umbrella, sipping at her ice tea and listening to her friends talk about upcoming events. Yaya felt almost happy. Mint now became their close friend.

Kim: yaya. did you still angry with us the night of your wedding?
Yaya: No. what make you think that?
Kim: because after you back from toilet you still look up sad to me.
Yaya: Not, because of you and Taew. I just overheard something.
Taew: what did you hear?
Yaya: Nothing important, it just girl talk.
Taew: but it important to us.who are they? what they talk about?
YaYa: i am not really sure about her name because at first i didnt think she talk about me. but what they said were right

while she was in the toilet she heard two women come in.
woman 1:Mimi, you didnt seam really upsad of Nadech wedding.
woman 2: why should i? as everyone know Nadech like a plyer he used woman like cloths, he change one to another.
woman 1: but this time is different. he married her.
woman 2: you get married then you get divoced. every woman that uesed to go out with him think the same as me.
woman1: but he would really love Yaya to married her.
Woman 2: Nadech like challenge, He do everythink to get what he want. i think what he got with his wife yaya is lust not love and when he can get her out of his system soon you will see their divoce on the news. instead i feel pity for his wife to believed he love her enought to married with him.
woma1: she would cry like a river.

Then they was gone. Yaya feel numb after heard what thoes women has said. even this is a fake married but everyone think it a really one. After 3 months of married they really divorce like what they predict. How yaya gonna live her life after this.

Yaya: i think what thoes women said is right. so you guys stop try to matchmaker ok. i dont want to lose myself more than that.
Taew: if it me i will prove them wrong.
MInt: yes, i gonna make Nadech fall for me for really.
Yaya: you girls stop this ok . playboy like him never ever can spell true love.
Mint: but i think Nadech..
Yaya: i think enought. Then Yaya try to change to another subject. Did any of you believed in ghost?
Kim: yaya did i hear something wrong, when you start to believed in thoese staff.
yaya: Last night.
Taew: what. on your wedding night?
Mint: Nadech gonna run away from that house for sure.
Yaya: No, he not. after i told him i heard some vioce he just told me some guard used to some ghost in there too but he told me he didint care as he didnt believed thoes thing.
Mint: really, i used to heard Mark said that Nadech is chicken, everytime they mention ghost with him. Mario and Mark used to play a trick on him to.
Yaya: what trick.
Mint: as i heard they used to put a walkie-talkie behind his bed then making a weid sound so Nadech get very scare, he been sick for three days. He father warn them stop tease him like that again.

Yaya could feel her face turn hot , she cant believed what she just heard from Mint. She have to go home now.

Taew: what wrong yaya?as yaya get out off her chair.
Yaya: i need to go home now. i got something urgen, i ring you back later.

After Yaya left the three them still wonder what wrong with her friend.
Mint: did you think what yaya heard in the toilet was abit strange?
Taew: i think so. They seam to know Yaya was there as well .
Kim: i think something not right here.
Taew: did you two think like i think that Nadech isnt married Yaya as what he claim for.
Kim: yes, Ken said that Nadech wouldnt give up his single like that easy.
Mint: i think Nadech didnt like what thoes girls said even i didnt close to him like i cloes to Mark. But i know He didnt jump from one bed to another like that.
Kim: We have to make Yaya see that.
Taew: i got an idea . Yaya Project.
Mint: Yaya Project.