Love to Hurt

Aerin as Linee
New as Dan
Son as Poot
Ton as Chupe
View as Vin
Best as Bin
Peung as Sanri

Linee and Dan have love each other since they’re in college. After finishing college Linee want to go abroad to study more, so she ask Dan and Dan will wait for her to come back and after that they’ll marry. But as time go everything change, Dan mom also find a girl for him and that girl is Sanri, Sanri a young smart, wealthy, and nice girl, so Dan have to engage with Sanri even though he already told his mom that he love Linee. Linee mom always think that Dan is also the right guy for her daughter, but while she went to the mall, she saw Dan and Sanri together and Sanri was holding Dan arm, so she now believe that Dan is cheating behind Linee‘s back. After finishing study, Linee come back and her love change forever. Two new guys have come into her life, so there Linee and Dan have misunderstanding, and what will happen to their love, who will win and who will lose???……
[media]
[/media]

pearly10clairs

sarNie Egg
Love to Hurt
Episode 1 - Is Out!
Episode 1

At College graduation:

“ Linee, I’m so happy that we finally graduate.” Bin say to Linee. Linee smile at her then she started to look around. “ Nah, nah, nah, who are you looking for, huh?” Bin tease her then she just continue smiling. Bin spy Dan coming then she say to Linee, “ Owh, you’re looking for your lover Dan, huh.” then Bin walk to Dan and slap his shoulder, then say, “ Hey, dude, you know what, someone is looking for you.” Dan turn and see Linee smiling at him then he whisper to Bin, “ I know, who it is.” Bin whisper back,
“ Hurry go, before any guy come talk to her.” Bin push Dan then she run to her parent.
Dan walk to Linee then he hold her hand and say, “ Linee, we finally finish college, and, and we finally will get to marry.” Linee smile to Dan then hug him and say, “ I wish that we’ll finally get to marry, but-” Dan interrupt, “ But what?” Linee smile to Dan and continue, “ But can you wait until I finish studying abroad like 4 years?” Dan was not smiling anymore, so Linee know that he was sad and curious. “ Come, on, if you don’t want me to go study abroad then just say it.” Linee say to Dan, then Dan pretend to smile and reply, “ No, it’s not that, it just, I’ scare that you might go and see some new guys and you’ll forget about me.” Linee smile to Dan then kiss him on the cheek and say,
“ Don’t worry, my hero, my lover, and my handsome boy is right here, I’ll never forget about him.” Dan smile to her then continue hugging Linee. Linee mom walk over then yell to Linee and Dan, “ Oh wow! So cute!” Linee and Dan start blushing then they stop hugging and turn to Linee mom. Linee mom tell them, “ Hey you two, lets take picture!” then Linee mom started to clicking the camera. Bin jump in then say, “Auntie, how about me?” Linee mom smile to Bin and answer, “ Darling Bin auntie will take yours too, but right lets the lover first.” Bin frown then walk to Linee mom. Linee mom say to Vin,
“ Auntie just joking, go in! hurry!” then Bin jump back to be in the picture. Dan parent walk over to Dan and Linee them. “ Son Dan, here’s your flowers, mom and dad congrats you.” Dan parent say to Dan then Dan walk to them with Linee.
“ Mom, dad, this is Linee, my girlfriend.” Dan tell his parent. His parent were surprise then his dad answer, “ Son you’re a man now! And your girlfriend is very pretty!” then his dad pat Dan back. Dan mom just continuing smiling.
After graduating, Dan, Linee, and Bin them go to a friend house for their graduating and a party. At the party.
Linee sit on Dan’s lap. Dan was holding Linee’s hand. “ Linee, can we go outside?” Dan ask Linee then she turn to him and reply, “ Sure.” then they both walk out. Outside.
Linee walk to a table outside and Dan follow. Dan say to Linee, “ Linee, close your eyes.” Linee was confuse but she just do what he say. Dan search in his pocket and finally he get the ring then he kneel down and tell Linee, “ Linee, you can open your eyes now.” Linee open her eyes and she was surprise and happy. “ What’s this?” Linee ask. Dan answer,
“ Can you be my fiancée?” Linee was happy so much that she start crying. Dan was worry then he ask her, “ What happen, you don’t want us to engage?” Linee reply, “ No, its not like that, I was just too happy.” Dan smile, “ So that mean it’s a yes, right?” Linee handed out her right hand to Dan. Dan put in the ring on her hand. Linee was so happy, then Dan stand up then kiss her on the cheek then hug her.
Dan send Linee home that night.
“ Dan, you’ll wait for me, right?” Linee ask Dan then Dan hold her hand and answer, “ I will wait for you to come back, then we’ll marry.” Linee smile then she kiss him on the cheek. “ Come send me tomorrow at the airport, okay.” Linee say then Dan reply, “ I will, and I will come here to take you and your mom to the airport.” Linee reply, “ Good night, and bye.” Dan say back, “ Good night.” then Linee come out and Dan drive away.
The next day morning. At the airport.
“ Dan, wait for me, okay.” Linee say to Dan then hug him. Dan hug her tightly then say,
“ Linee, I will wait for you, and you’ll only have me, okay.” Linee smile then answer, “ I will only have you in my heart.” then Dan kiss her cheek. They stop hugging and Linee turn to her mom, “ Mom, don’t work to hard, okay.” her mom reply, “ Yes, darling, mom will not work hard anymore.” Linee hug her mom, then she turn to Bin. “ Bin, please take care of my mom too, okay.” Bin smile then hug her, “ I will take care of mom, but hurry up and finish study, okay.” Linee answer, “ Okay, I will.”
Linee walk to the electronic stairs then turn back to look at her mom them, then turn back to go up. Dan they watch as her airplane go and disappear, then Dan they come back home.
At Linee’s house.
Dan drop Linee and Bin at Linee’s house.
“ Mom, don’t worry about Linee, I’m sure, Linee will behave and will remember that we believe in her.” Dan say to Linee mom, then she answer, “ Yes, and thank you son.” Dan turn to Bin then say, “ Bin, take care of mom okay and tomorrow I’ll come again to visit.” Vin reply, “ Okay, Dan.” they watch Dan drive the car away.
Four years later.
“ Mom, I will not engage with Sanri!” Dan say to his mom. Dan mom reply, “ But I want you to engage with Sanri and do not say that you already engage with Linee, because Linee go for 4 years now and she don’t even call you or send you letters at all, and even though you already give her a ring, you and her isn’t on the news, so who cares, just do what I say!” Dan was sad. The he went down stairs and sit next to Sanri, with the other peoples and reporters.
The next day. Linee mom went to the mall. While she’s picking some clothes for Linee to wear after Linee come back, she turn around and see Dan with a beautiful girl. The girl was holding on to Dan arm and Dan was smiling with her. Linee mom whisper to herself,
“ How come son Dan could do this to Linee.” Linee mom walk up to Dan. Dan was shock. Sanri was confuse. “ Dan, how could you did this to my daughter?!” Linee mom ask Dan then Dan push Sanri arm from his arm and answer, “ Mom, it’s not what you think.” Linee mom was so mad that she slap Dan, “ Son Dan, I thought that you were the perfect guy to for my daughter, but what I thought is wrong, all wring!” Linee mom walk away and Dan just stand there looking sad.
At the airport.
“ Linee! Over here!” Vin yell. Then Linee mom say to Bin, “ Darling Bin, do not tell Linee that Dan is engage with another girl.” Bin look at Linee how happy she was coming back then she reply to Linee mom, “ Okay, auntie.” Linee walk to them, then she look everywhere to see if Dan is there, but Dan is not. “ Hello, mom, and Bin I miss you all so much.” Linee say then she hug them. And they hug back. “ Where’s Dan?” Linee ask them then Bin answer, “ Uh, uh, Dan told me that he can’t come today, because his mom is hurt.” Linee frown then say, “ Oh, I hope his mom is fine now.”
At Linee house.
“ Huh, mom I miss are house so much!” Linee say then all the servants come out to welcome her. Linee take all the stuff that she bought for her mom and Bin and the servants out. Linee give them the stuff, and she kept the last one for Dan, the one that she work for the money to buy it.
The next day morning, Dan finally come.
“ Uh, Bin is Linee home, because I heard Fang talking to someone and she tell them.” Dan ask Bin, but Bin didn’t answer then she pause for a second and answer, “ Dan, I think you should not come here again.” Dan was confuse, he ask her, “ Why, Bin?” but that time Linee see Dan and she run to hug Dan. “ Dan! You finally here!, so how’s your mom, is she alright?” Dan was confuse, he look to Bin then pretend, “ Uh, my mom is alright.” Linee hold Dan hand and take him to their living room. “ Dan, sit here.” Linee say then she run up stairs. Bin sit on the other sofa. “ Is Linee mom home?” Dan ask Bin then Bin answer, “ No, she went to work.” Dan feel relief. “ So do Linee know that I was engage to Sanri?” Dan ask Vin, Vin answer, “ No.” Linee run down and give the present that she bought for Dan with her own money. “ Dan, I bought this for you, since you say you like collecting cars.” Linee say to Dan with happiness. Dan smile to her and say,
“ Thanks.” Linee mom walk in, “ Dan! You’re here!?” Linee mom say to them.
“Dan was shock, he answer, “ Yes, mom.” “ I’m not your mom!” Linee was confuse, she ask her mom, “ Mom, why do you say that to Dan?” Linee mom cannot cal herself down so she tell Linee the truth. Linee mom pull Linee over, then tell Linee, “ Linee, he cannot be your boyfriend anymore! He already engage to another girl!” Linee was shock then she turn to Dan. “ Really, Dan?” Linee ask Dan, Dan reply, “ Yes, I already engage with another girl, but I never love her, my mom just forcing me to engage with her, I never love her, for real, Linee, I only love you.” Linee was sad and crying, “ But, how could you do that, I thought you say you’ll wait for me, and I only love you, and I did what we say, but you break everything we had say! I hate you!” Linee run to her room, then Dan follow. Linee mom just stand there and let what they going to do. Linee door isn’t close. Dan walk in, “ Linee, I only love you.” Linee turn back to him and say, “ I believe, trust you, but I was wrong, if you really love me, your mom could never force you, do you remember when we still in college, you say you only love me and you promise me that you will never let anyone come separate are love, but today you let, you let your mom come separate are love, you broke the promise!” Linee through the bear that Dan buy to her to Dan. Flash back. “ Dan, thank you, I like it a lot.” Linee say then she cuddle up the bear to her chest. End flash back. Dan didn’t say anything. “ I hate you, get out, get out! Now, we’re over, let’s break up!” Linee say, Dan was shock, “ But, Linee, I love you, I will never break up with you!” Linee walk to him and say, “ But I want to break up with you!” Dan was sad, then he answer, “ Okay, if you want to, then we’ll break up.” Dan walk down stairs with tears. Linee mom was crying on the sofa and Bin was standing at the door. Dan walk out. Bin follow. “ Dan, what happen?” Bin ask, then Dan answer, “ Linee and I are over.” Dan walk into his car then drive away.
Bin walk to Linee mom and ask, “ Auntie, I thought you say, for us to do not tell Linee.” Linee mom answer, “ Even I don’t want to, but I can’t anymore, today Dan mom come yell at me, at are company and she tell me to tell Linee to do not contact Dan anymore.” Linee was up on the stairs hearing what her mom just say to Bin. Linee keep crying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2 preview:
> “ Darling, this is son Poot, and he’s going to be the one guiding you to go to Pathaya.” Linee mom say to Linee.
> “ My name is Chupe, nice to meet you, beautiful girl.” Chupe say, kissing Linee’s hand.
> “ Poot, but didn’t we love each other, how come you agree with your mom, on how you’re going to go to Pathaya with that girl, Linee.” Vin say to Poot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG when i chick on this I thought that it would be more!! I hope u update it soonn!
:wub: