Mad Libs Story

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I'm bored.. so I was thinking of a game to play lol so I guess this is it.. what you do is create a 5 sentence paragraph or I guess it reall doesnt matter and then you leave blanks in the middle of the paragrah and write a part of speech next to it and then the next person fills them in and write their part.. I guess I go first...

Theres this girl she is _______(adj).She likes to ________(verb).One day she was on her way home from school and she ran into a big ______.(noun)The young girl ______ (adj) and ____(adj) she ran away as fast as she could... She tripped and fell .. the figure got closer and closer... All of the sudden she felt a ________(verb) and was awaken from her short _______(verb).

I know its boring .. and kinda dumb lol but I couldn't think of anything.... :sweat: :lmao:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Penny said:
oh no oh. not me. i'm very bad with adj and verb. and stuff. i was once really good but after two years they all went away. how sad.
[post="145588"][/post]​
lemme help you out

Theres this girl she is ugly (adj).She likes to run (verb).One day she was on her way home from school and she ran into a big butt.(noun)The young girl huffed (adj) and puffed (adj) she ran away as fast as she could... She tripped and fell .. the figure got closer and closer... All of the sudden she felt a tingle(verb) and was awaken from her short fantasy(verb).

you can kinda guess what adj and verbs are from that

STIMA

this helps cuz i'm studying for the SAT right now.
but i'm lazy to use those words they're hard T_T

Theres this girl she is fat(adj).She likes to eat (verb).One day she was on her way home from school and she ran into a big truck.(noun)The young girl cried (adj) and laughed(adj) she ran away as fast as she could... She tripped and fell .. the figure got closer and closer... All of the sudden she felt a jump(verb) and was awaken from her short swim(verb).