Mae Hau Lam Pong (Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i know. i havent fully watched his last couple of lakorns. hopefully this will be good so i could watch til the ending

maijune

SarNie Adult
i would give it a try if the p'ek is patson...but too bad he's not the p'ek...then i would pass this one..

tinah

sarNie Coma
its airing in the weekend slot replacing "hub kao kin kon" i cant wait to see patson!..gosh, why he gotta play the vilian though but i hope he starts accepting more roles after this lakorn and as the p'ek

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i see. yeah, i saw the teaser and this one is a pass for me. i doesn't seem like my tpye of lakorn already so...i'm gonna skip this one.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This is the remake from old Thai movie, so the storyline is so..classic Thai.

I like Namfon in this look. She looks cute in short hair.
I think P'ek doesn't look that bad. Art Pasut is one of Channel 3 Male Star Challenge 2007 contestants.
Just give him a chance but I hope his acting will be ok, though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This is the remake from old Thai movie, so the storyline is so..classic Thai.

I like Namfon in this look. She looks cute in short hair.
I think P'ek doesn't look that bad. Art Pasut is one of Channel 3 Male Star Challenge 2007 contestants.
Just give him a chance but I hope his acting will be ok, though.
its a remake?..whoa.

theres also another ch3 male star challenge whos starring in a lakorn. hes in "nimit marn" with mart/ploy

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i see. yeah, i saw the teaser and this one is a pass for me. i doesn't seem like my tpye of lakorn already so...i'm gonna skip this one.
Hahha! i was like, CRAP WHERES THE SONG COMING FROM!?! and then i saw your signature. ahah cool. how'd you do that?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This lakorn reminds meeh of an old lakorn called...Nang Meaw Pa. Nang ek dressed like that and also her hair was like that too!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Pra'ek doesn't look that bad :] He kinna looks like the guys who plays Mam K's brother in Pleuk saneh ha. Is it him? haha. Aw, it woulda been better if Patson was the pra'ek. omg. I would like to give this one a try. whoooO

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I saw 2 episodes already. Patson is a bad guy. The episodes are really really short so I hope it air everyday or five days a week.