Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i swear if i didnt see KristyS sig, i wouldnt even know this lakorn exists... so thanks....

anyways this lakorn looks interesting, imight watch it even if i'm not a fan of her lakorn.... but omg... he's such a cutie, i really enjoyed watching him in the Tey Jai Rak Nak Wang Plan lakorn :) gosh i needa me a bf like that, mines too dorkie looking...lol

thanks for the info, so when's it airing??

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
haha I was about to say the same! I noticed it from KristyS sig too!! Good promo! I actually saw the original when I was a little kid and remember it vaguely..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Madam Yeehoob? Sound familiar, but I think Nat's only lakorn was Tey Jai... Yup, good promo! lol All you have to do is click... It's airing after Klin Kaew Klang Jai.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ehh. iono why but i'm not a big fan of Pat, althought shes pretty. HAHA! I laugh sometimes cause she has BIGGO eyes and a small head. lol sorry pat fans XD but NAT isss HOTTTTT though, whooooo! he's the one who liked namfon in tey jai ruk right? HAHA i loved his hair in it. It was hottttt. (; Rawr!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for much, Sarn :clap: for the clip!

Pat is sooo pretty, but then is sooooo ugly too! LOL and wooooo :wub: Nat is such a cutie with his hair brushed off. I can't wait to watch it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh. pat looks horrible lol

Sc of the teaser. nat looks cute. hes so tall. Pats pretty from the beginning than become oogly lol

credit to joejoe@ tv3

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the SC. Pat is sooooo pretty, but they made her absolutely hideous!!! I can't wait to see Nat and Pat. Rita and Rome' s lakorn needs to end already. They better have stretched it another because there's a willing scene. Otherwise i'll be :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Nat looks soo handsome! I really liked him from "Tey Jai Rak Nuk Whang Pan" glad he has a pra'ek role now!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks, Sarn and Tinah... The preview looked really great!! Pat went from pretty to UGLY!! It's going to air in the 9th of Aug., I think... The sc looks great!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Papayon Bunterng thanks to Nan from Napapafanclub.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i find the ugly pat to be so cute.....the pretty pat is so beatiful...nat looks kind of stiff or is it because pat is stealing the spotlight from him, hope he is not that stiff in the lakorn....