MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Pat & Film has it's funny moments, but it can't beat MKKW.

LMAO, awww i just absolutely love his singing and dancing, he put his heart and soul into it <3 I love it. he's so cute and funny when sing and does his little dance of swaying back and forth ^^

I will eventually get around to watcing pat and film lakorn but not just yet I think I am still hooked on MKKW ^_^

Glad to know you like his singing and dancing I guess it puts a smile on those who watches him...he is just too cute :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Pat & Film has it's funny moments, but it can't beat MKKW.

LMAO, awww i just absolutely love his singing and dancing, he put his heart and soul into it <3 I love it. he's so cute and funny when sing and does his little dance of swaying back and forth ^^
I dont' know if I want to watch Pat & Film's lakorn.... still not over MKKW. LOL.

Mart was getting it when he was singing & dancing. :lol:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
LOL. True. I think most actors aren't good at dancing. LOL so I give Mart an A for effort! :D

I love the way Mart reacts to something funny. It's sooo hilarious! :lol:

I know can you imagine krit or even ken dancing :loool: both these two are as stiff as mart!......You are too nice noy, mart will love you for it ^_^

I like it too when he acts all shy and gives pai this look I am so sorry...I know I'm clumsy...Pls forgive me expressions :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know can you imagine krit or even ken dancing :loool: both these two are as stiff as mart!......You are too nice noy, mart will love you for it ^_^

I like it too when he acts all shy and gives pai this look I am so sorry...I know I'm clumsy...Pls forgive me expressions :lol:
HAHA. I've seen Ken attempt to dance... :lol: not so good. He was stiff! LMAO

As for Krit, I don't know... I don't think i've seen him dance before.

Wat always gives Pai that puppy face look. It's sooo cuteee....!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:drool: I drool over Mart's expression when he was blindfolding Pai's and watch her eat/tasted the dessert. :lol: It's hot when a guy watch his girl eat. ^_^ :yahoo:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok im too lazy to go back to all the post but i was wondering about one of the song in the lakorn who sings it and where can i download it? its the not the opening song it just plays in middle of scenes...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ok im too lazy to go back to all the post but i was wondering about one of the song in the lakorn who sings it and where can i download it? its the not the opening song it just plays in middle of scenes...

Check in the BM - music section.

julye017

sarNie Adult
AWESOME!!! :D I finished this lakorn with my sister in just one week even though I'm pretty busy with work and holidays! LOL! Hi to all my sisters who posted here...Miss you all!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AWESOME!!! :D I finished this lakorn with my sister in just one week even though I'm pretty busy with work and holidays! LOL! Hi to all my sisters who posted here...Miss you all!
HEY ELLEM ^^ I love this lakorn, it was so funny and cute. Mart & Cherry always.

julye017

sarNie Adult
HEY ELLEM ^^ I love this lakorn, it was so funny and cute. Mart & Cherry always.
Hi dearie! yeah I know...they look so good together and they are now included on my most loved couple list...LOL!
I love the lakorn & I love Mart & Cherry...I hope we get to see another lakorn of them...;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hi dearie! yeah I know...they look so good together and they are now included on my most loved couple list...LOL!
I love the lakorn & I love Mart & Cherry...I hope we get to see another lakorn of them...;)
they are on my most loved couple list too. I want to see another lakorn from them too, they look so good together.
I miss Mart & Cherry... :lmao: I haven't been able to watch another lakorn since this ended! wahh... :(
LOL. I miss them too. I'm watching Mart's new lakorn and just seeing him brings back memories of this. And he's wearing suits too like Wat.

julye017

sarNie Adult
^
aaawww... you're already down with it, ate julz? I'm still on ep 12... LOL
I'm catching up with BBK right now... ^_^
hi bunsong donna! sorry just now...I overlooked your reply to my post...LOL!
yeah! I finished it already...it's sOooOooo good! I want more of mart & cherry...

azian gal

sarNie Egg
;) this was one of my favorite lakorns. pi' mart and cherry are great together. i thought weird with the two of them but they were great together. i hope they do another lakorn togehter.pray :D pi'mart is adorable and handsome :p in this movie and cherry was pretty good combo for a good lakorn ^_^

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

Cherry looks very pretty in this pink dress, hope in Jam leuy gamathep she gets to dress up in pretty dresses ^_^

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished the lakorn.
And I loved it.
The lakorn is cool, it has some funny moments & then some time we want to cry.
Then the story is interesting.
I wanted to eat the pastries lakorn ^ ^.
Mart & Cherry go well together.
And the soundtrack was not bad.