Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been hooked on a lakorn since "Oum Ruk" and "Mafia Tee Ruk" totally captured me at an instant. I'm so HOOKED! Love Chakrit and Pat in here! Totally is the best lakorn of '07 by far!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh gosh! I'm thrilled. A lot of people really love this lakorn...*tears*... Yeah, that was toally cute when Pat went and kissed Krit.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really like Chakrit and Pat...they are funny, cute, sad and just plain good together. They have a lot of great scenes together and Chakrit as a mafia is totally hot.

I kind of like Pitta, but unfortunately I do not like her with Por. Even if they try somehow, they lack the chemistry. As much as I like Por, I forward a look of their scenes. Them as a couple just not do it for me.

Can't wait for more epi and see Chakrit and Pat's relationship develop. This lakorn is a must!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i agree. i dont feel the chemistry between pitta/por. they dont go well together. i just look forward to chakrit and pat. hoping win and chompoo would get together

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I agree... I don't care though... Por's just a back up.lol... I totally love the girl song when ChakritnPat were strolling down the streets man... So soft, harsh and sweet... A little hug there, a little hand there... Nok Chatchai has done an excellent job!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I noticed something... The more I look at Win, the more my attention goes to him. Especially when he's in normal clothing...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont want Oh to come in picture cuz shes gonna ruin everything!..i bet theres gonna be mostly misunderstanding after this.
Me too, she going to ruin Pat and Chakrit relationship. I think Pitta and Chompoo is good enough, we dont need her. LOL.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, haven't seen Sarn for a long time now ;) . She's only in it for kiss/slap scenes I think :lol: .
She like R scene lakorn too, she miss out alot, lol. Maybe she somewhere watching this lakorn but dont want us to know LOL,jk.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of cute scenes between Chakrit and Pat in episode 5. I especially love towards the ending when he took her out and they eat noodle, so cute. I love this couple.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Pok Piyatida's bf is Tak Napatsakorn Mit Aim.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahah! So THip and Tinah was right.lol... I truely adore the ending scenes in epi 5... So romantic...I'ts not that much we get to see n'ek being captured by pr'ek... Love at first sight too.lol.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Adore Chakrit and Pat! They are so cute together. Looks like Pat can fit perfectly in Krit's arms. hahaha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Adore Chakrit and Pat! They are so cute together. Looks like Pat can fit perfectly in Krit's arms. hahaha
Yeah, I agree with you. :lol: . Hmhp. They just took her clothes off and took pictures, but that's still messed up though because they saw her body and stuff...Ewww.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I agree with you. :lol: . Hmhp. They just took her clothes off and took pictures, but that's still messed up though because they saw her body and stuff...Ewww.
I agree with you Kristy, I really can't wait for Chompoo and Win to get to know each other more then fall in love, I hope it around esp 8. :pray: hehe