[Mainland] Ballad of the Desert

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
oh wow.. this is rather interesting.. HG, LSS, & EP in a drama.. whoot whoot..
hmm, too bad HG & LSS aren't a pair.. but i don't think i'll mind EP & LSS .. she always looks great with her co-stars..

gahhh.. EDDIE <3 it really has been a long while since i've seen him in a drama... kekeke..
I was really hoping for a ShiGe OTP but I guess it's alright. At least Hu Ge wanted to be Meng Jiu. Kekeke, on the first day of shooting, LSS and EP shoot the bed scene. I think... xD

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am good. I don't want to spoil myself lol I am not that obsessed anymore. Could have been still obsessing over it but the fact that I had so much high hope, it came crashing down instantly. But do keep me updated. AF is the only forum I participate in daily.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I am good. I don't want to spoil myself lol I am not that obsessed anymore. Could have been still obsessing over it but the fact that I had so much high hope, it came crashing down instantly. But do keep me updated. AF is the only forum I participate in daily.
Lol. Your hope came down cause HG isn't HQB anymore huh? It's okay. He'll still do a great job. Someone recorded a scene of HG but I can't access it cause it's on youtube and the school blocked it. >.< I'll post it later. While we're at it, here's a LSS picture with HG.

Meng Jiu fan posters (his actual outfit though)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Everyone looks good. Eddie... um... I don't like him in historical. He's fit to play modern drama.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Everyone looks good. Eddie... um... I don't like him in historical. He's fit to play modern drama.
Yea.. And he doesn't have that HQB look in terms of cockiness etc. He still has the pretty boy face so I can't see the HQB in him.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
pictures are looking good. lol and man..Hu Ge looks pretty hott in that white outfit with the flute..that's him right? lol I can't tell b/c I haven't really watched chinese dramas for a while now..lol

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
pictures are looking good. lol and man..Hu Ge looks pretty hott in that white outfit with the flute..that's him right? lol I can't tell b/c I haven't really watched chinese dramas for a while now..lol
Lol. Yeah, that's him. He's hot but I don't really like his look when his hair is up. It doesn't match his face.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Huo Qu Bing and Jin Yu! :D Okay, I take back what I said about Eddie being HQB. He does have that HQB look now.

learning how to ride the horse.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Yeah, that's him. He's hot but I don't really like his look when his hair is up. It doesn't match his face.
lol ditto. hahahaXD hopefully they'll leave his hair down like in the poster with him and the flute. lolXD But man looks pretty interesting already. When is this coming out again?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
lol ditto. hahahaXD hopefully they'll leave his hair down like in the poster with him and the flute. lolXD But man looks pretty interesting already. When is this coming out again?
It's coming out sometime next year. I don't know when exactly though. And yeah, I like him with his hair down. He looks much better.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult

This is supposed to be Li Cheng. He's supposed to play a soldier that joined HQB's army to take avenge his family who was killed by the Xiong Nu.